Gunman Kills Four, Wounds Child at School in California Shootings

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/tehama-county-california-shooting-leaves-three-dead-near-school-n820766

>Gunman Kills Four, Wounds Child at School in California Shootings
>My American friends on kikebook don't even give a shit anymore due to common occurrence
>muh guns

Why is it that even with guns the US is the most dangerous first world country by far?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/canada-parliament-anti-islamophobia-motion-pass-muslim-irqa-khalid-david-anderson-racism-faith-a7647851.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At least I can have a kid without the government forcing me to chop off its dick and give it tit implants.

Fuck off faggot leaf

America didn't have this problem until niggers and leftists became common.

What race were the children tho
and are their parents democrats

If we just had sensible gun laws 95% of these shootings would not happen. But this is america.. where fear and hatred rule over rationality.

>At least I can have a kid without the government forcing me to chop off its dick and

Yeah, because you circumcised cucks do it voluntarily lmao

Majority of mass shooters are still white, you can't blame all your problems on niggers, only the majority

great job saving the fucking thumbnail

>where fear and hatred rule over rationality.

But enough about liberals

>be american
>get the Mark of the Jew
>jew eats your foreskin
>get shot

Unironically niggers. Vast majority of gun violence is niggers. Pls take our niggers into leaf land thx

Holy shit that has to be a troll post

You'll be missing those guns soon, faggot.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/canada-parliament-anti-islamophobia-motion-pass-muslim-irqa-khalid-david-anderson-racism-faith-a7647851.html

but... guns are illegal in clusterfornia

Not even the deepest layers of /r9k/ are this autistic.

nigger this happened in cali

>be California
>be ultra progressive
>spics and niggers flood your state
>surprise surprise, they're criminals and keep shooting people
>ban guns cause that wont go wrong
>some faggot kraut shoots up a school
>REEEEEE MORE GUN CONTROL
>meanwhile nigs are shooting each other but we wont talk about that

who is forcing who to get their dick chopped off?

Well done cousins

>happened in cali

California has limits on certain types of guns and also magazine size but you can still buy them all over the place. I don't know why people still think other wise. The main BS thing we have is all these limits on AR-15 attachments that just don't make any sense given how rare it is they are used in every day crime in the first place. No pistol grips, no foregrips, no collapsible stocks and whatever else, I don't really know being I've never been in the market for an AR-15. I just know it's a lot of no, no and more no for the add on stuff.

i thought guns were illegal in cali wtf it's almost like making it illegal to buy guns wouldn't stop a criminal

So what? Our last PM did the exact same motion with kikes, yet here I am, showing everybody that 6 gorrillion kikes were not gassed, but that they should've been. These motions are useless and hold no actual legislative effect.

Meanwhile in the US you can't even go out at night because some nigger taking advantage of his niggerness is hiding in the shadows waiting to jump you with his gun. How do you guys do it? I am legitimately curious, how do you guys do it? If I knew there were even a few armed feral niggers in my city, I would rarely ever go outside except morning, how do you handle being in a country full of armed rabid niggers?

>can't get """sensible""" gun laws passed in Commiefornia
>expect Trump + republican congress to do something instead

>california
Non issue

Yeah we have a real problem with muslims raping white women. I wish I was lucky enough to live in America where theres no white women to be raped.

Totally, everyone knows Canada doesn't manufacture much of anything anymore.

If this is how you treat your friends, I hate to see how you treat your competition

Top kek leaf bro

Those kids were spared a life in commiefornia that's a win in my book

Another non United States citizen who's more worried about our country than their own.

>n820766
Canada makes a lot of very bearish men, which a certain class of American is very fond of

So anyone know the shooters name and got a real picture (no hyde's)? Another atheist?

>in California
But I thought they had sensible gun laws there

Woah, it's like the media is pushing an antigun agenda. Just like Sweden is pushing a pro islam agenda by not reporting the daily rapes or weekly grenade attacks.

>be american
>get shot
OHH SAYYYY CANN YOUUU SEEEE...

Lol I had to marry a White South African who was here as an au pair. We have a child now too

> How do you guys do it?
Informal, economically-based segregation.

reads like a pretty standard lib from reddit desu

Kills 4?

Literally doesn't even count as a "mass" shooting, I don't even bat an eye any more if less then 20 are killed

I honestly don't understand how you can't kill at least 10 people, are they even trying anymore?

>the US is the most dangerous first world country by far?

Not even close.

And these retards wonder why they can't get gun control passed.

Freedom is dangerous. Want safety? Lock yourself in a cage.

im happy this happened in california

Fake news. The school was a gun-free zone and California is a gun-free state, so this obviously never could have happened. Everyone knows banning guns gets rid of all gun crime.

>Ultimatum
>Contains no threat, only "I will be glad when bad things happen"
Why even include a grace period?

HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED!? CA HAS THE STRICTEST GUN LAWS IN THE NATION AND IT WAS A GUN FREE ZONE!

That's awfully convenient, ain't it?

>in 2 months, I want you dead

But I want all race traitors and coloreds dead today. I win.

lets all laugh at america and their retarded gun laws. retards

Fuck off.

I guess gun laws don't do shit after all.