Does the US military actually do anything good?

Does the US military actually do anything good?

Other urls found in this thread:

longwarjournal.org/archives/2017/07/state-department-iran-continues-to-host-al-qaedas-core-facilitation-pipeline.php
besacenter.org/perspectives-papers/dispelling-myth-israel-largest-beneficiary-us-military-aid/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love watching America's decline. The next recession will be amazing

Mad foreigners salty that they're irrelevant.

They shit on 3rd world shit heaps that think they can fuck with the global economy consequence free.

They fill China with impotent rage.

>he thinks America won't be a third world country within the next 25 years

it is literally impossible for that to happen.
It might become a shitty first-world country, but by definition it would be a first-world country.

Hasn't done anything good since Korea. Arguably Grenada or Desert Storm if you're being charitable.

Ignorant 'new patriot' that doesnt realize we've been sticking our noses in middle east's shit for decades to protect our 'friend' Israel.

Get your head out of your ass. Our imperialism and military industrial complex is crippling this country just to line the pockets of politicians and the social elite.

>He doesn't know 1st, 2nd and 3rd world country refers to the system of government not the GDP.
You must be 18 to post here.

>foolish uneducated chink thinks he understands what makes a third world country.

Israel doesn't need U.S. intervention. Their neighbors are terrible at conventional warfare.

Sure thing Shlomo.
Of course Israel could also do without all the military aid it receives from the US every year? And it should be no problem to sell F-35 to Saudi-Arabia?

>US GDP collapses by 80%
>Now has same GDP as UK

I know we meme the UK as a 3rd world country but that's the reality of what US "collapse" looks like.

Me too. Can't wait to see hordes of starving shitskins suffering.

>all these buzzwords that you don't understand
>thinks that the US interest in the ME is jizzrael

Funny how this is always the case.

It depends on what you mean by good.
Putting military bases near Iran is good if you want to invade Iran, not so good if you are an Iranian tho.

I mean the picture does make a good point

Why the fuck is Iran located in what should be our rightful military station?

It's already a shitty first world country.

Literally the worst of the bunch on the balance of things.

I challenge all the zogbots in this thread to make a single argument about why Iran should be considered an enemy of America when Saudi Arabia is the largest financier of radical Islamic terrorism in the world.

Also how can the United States claim to be a defender of democracy and freedom while allied with a Stone Age Islamic dictatorship?

So, completely terrible?

Here's a hint: Economists measure things by per capita...

The US would be on the same level as Sri Lanka and Egypt....

Israel doesn't receive that much aid. Japan, SK, Italy and Germany all receive more. Also, Colombia.

>allied with a Stone Age Islamic dictatorship
To be honest, you could say the same about Iran. While Iran is in theory a democracy it's still ruled mostly by theocrats.
And of course there was the thing with the US embassy and the hostages.

But yeah, Saudi Arabia is an 'ally' because it buy lots of US weapons and keeps the oil running.

>America's decline

As evidenced by?

>why Iran should be considered an enemy of America
Because they also fund Al-qaeda.

As far as the Middle East goes, absolutely not.

US foreign policy in the ME is entirely owned and directed by the Jews and their lobbies.

Pretty salty thread

>Israel doesn't need U.S. intervention.

So why do they demand that every US political figure has to grovel on a stage, in front of New York Hebrews with money and assure unwavering support and allegiance to Benjamin Netanyahu and his Likkud party?

You can't even run for office in the US if you haven't pledged fealty to the Jews.

America is an enslaved country, like Germany in the Wiemar period.

>Israel doesn't receive that much aid. Japan, SK, Italy and Germany all receive more.
Lol, that's absolut bullshit. Here are the top five of e.g. 2014:
1. Israel: $3.1 billion
2. Egypt: $1.3 billion
3. Iraq: $300 million
3. Jordan: $300 million
5. Pakistan: $280 million

>Because they also fund Al-qaeda.

ZOGbots are THIS ignorant and illiterate on matters outside of the NFL. Holy shit, kill yourself.

You might look up the religious affiliation of Al-qaeda and Iran and then realize what absolut nonsense you wrote.
Protip: 'they fund Hezbollah' would be a suitable argument.

1st 2nd and 3rd world countries refer to what stance they took in the cold war: 1st world pro-NATO, 2nd world Warsaw Pact, 3rd world neutral. Please think before you open your smug fucking retard mouth.

>Because they also fund Al-qaeda.

The absolute state of Burgersharts.

You'll be shocked to find that Israel is actually actively funding and supplying the Sunni-Jihadists in Syria that fall under the Al Qaeda branch.

Fucking retard.

Israel also co-exists with ISIS along their borders and have not fired a SINGLE bullet in anger against ISIS or contributed a SINGLE sortie to the Allied coalition against IS.

>The next recession

You realize these are global right?

I'd hate to say it, but America's population is so divided by facebook politics that I'm afraid some states will just degenerate in a freenzied wave. Accomplishing nothing btw.

It's a combination of Trump, corrupt politicians, and smart phones.

>US GDP collapses by 80%
>Now has same GDP as UK

Except for the part where that is a complete bald-faced lie.

They do support Al-Qaeda. Why do you think during Iraq the insurgents can get EFPs?

longwarjournal.org/archives/2017/07/state-department-iran-continues-to-host-al-qaedas-core-facilitation-pipeline.php

>Why do you think during Iraq the insurgents can get EFPs?

What kind of illiterate, misinformed, wet skid-mark on a pair of slacks of an "argument" is that?

Read General Smedley Butler’s book “War is a Racket” if you want to know who pulls the strings...

>Iran didn’t fund Al-Qaeda in Iraq

Because Irans entire culture now is based on "le ebil amerikkka is the source of all your problems! Ignore the fact that the entire ME hates us even more than they hate the kikes! It's everyone else's fault!". Carter fucked things up, but Iran didn't do itself any favors in the decades since.

>muh Stone Age dictatorships!

Not any different from the backwards theocracy of Iran.

If you really think the west is interested in the ME because of kikeistan, you're a retard who doesn't understand geopolitics in the slightest.

>Iran funded Sunni Jihadists in Iraq

Fuck off with this off-topic bullshit.

Hello JIDF, my old friend.

Will America's next war come courtesy of the Norks or the commies in venezuela?

I hope America goes to war with Iran so I can join the military, get deployed there, and buy a Paykan

Oh shut up, some of us want to talk about guns, not feed the trolls from Sup Forums who make bait threads to fill with their "Americans are smelly poo monkeys" shitposting.

Seriously

>Does the US military actually do anything good?
US is keeping some shit together in Africa, actually.

To be fair, Iran is getting pretty close to US military bases.

Because Iran made itself into an enemy of the United States and continues to this day both doing their utmost to foment hatred of the US both within their borders and beyond, and does its best to counter the interests of the US. That includes funding terrorists. Sure, teh Saudis fund terrorists, but at least they maintain the balance of power in the region.

I asked a simple question. How did insurgents obtain EFPs during the Iraq war?

Welcome to Sup Forums friend
Please go back to r/latestagecapitalism

When the US hurts, the world hurts, dickhead.

Don't you mean, again?

Not the guy you're asking but I'm curious.

Could they not have just made them? Or were they a level of sophistication not achievable by cottage industries

We're talking about Jews and their influence over ameica and therefore the world.

Sunni insurgents made poorly made copies of the Iranian EFPs. I admit I was wrong, but my main point is Iran does support Al-Qaeda.

don't come back

funny how you left out all those countries I mentioned.
besacenter.org/perspectives-papers/dispelling-myth-israel-largest-beneficiary-us-military-aid/

>Once the real costs are calculated, the largest aid recipient is revealed to be Japan, where 48,828 US military personnel are stationed. This translates into a US military aid package of over US$27 billion (calculated according to Vine’s lower estimation). Germany, with 37,704 US troops on its soil, receives aid equivalent to around US$21 billion; South Korea, with 27,553 US troops, receives over US$15 billion; and Italy receives at least US$6 billion.

See, that's a shitty way to describe military aid,, as that counts troops stationed in those countries as military aid, instead of counting the dollar value of the aid that is given from the US government to those countries.

Well the US leases the land, which they have to pay for.

Sure, but that's still a shitty metric for military aid.

>Ignorant 'new patriot' that doesnt realize we've been sticking our noses in middle east's shit for decades to protect our 'friend' Israel.

stupid Nazi larp does not know what oil is

Not really as that's the compensation the US gives to station it's forces outside of the US.

why not join and find out?

>Does the US military actually do anything good?

You would rather the planets oil supply was via the strait of hormuz controlled by a fundamentalist muslim theocracy?

We should have it be controlled by republican x-tians who hate science and want to hang gays instead

The US Navy does a lot of freedom of navigation especially in the south china seas and counter-piracy missions which I would say are pretty important for obsessed yuropoors

If you think any of that will lead to America's decline you're a fucking moron
Vocal minorities arguing online=/=Majority of America which simply doesn't give a fuck

>as that's the compensation the US gives to station it's forces outside of the US.
Exactly, so it's not military aid.

Well many times what nations do is reinvest that money they get back into the local bases, that way the local units, bases and communities (which are normally joint anyways) can double dip from both US and home nation money.
So in a way, it's possible that those other nations end up spending more money for defense by compensation from the US than military aid that goes directly to Israel. That way the individual nation don't actually need to go searching in their own budgets to come up with defense spending.

I'm not a burgerchimp and I certainly dislike Americas selective interventionism but I sure as shit aren't looking forward to a world where the hegemon would be some eastern country like China.