Dragon Ball Super

YUUUU-GIIII-OOOOHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dP75aZvWVdw
kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27787
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=834870
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=695656
kametsu.com/topic/46396-official-dragon-ball-kametsu-threads-index-updated-jan-9-2015/
youtube.com/watch?v=0lDjfgWNmyc
youtube.com/watch?v=X7kZVH849Eo
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=385853
youtube.com/watch?v=d-9Z2qGGJNk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is the best opening
youtube.com/watch?v=dP75aZvWVdw

>not grand tour

you can't refute this

>yfw Father-Son Galick Gun

Someone recreated the yamamoto music for the english dub
>kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27787

Now we only need someone to make a good rip featuring English/French/Japanese audio.

>French dub
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=834870
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=695656
>Mega dragon ball download list
kametsu.com/topic/46396-official-dragon-ball-kametsu-threads-index-updated-jan-9-2015/

Wow, been a long time since I last saw this.
Never noticed that it's completely full of movie scenes.
It also spoiled super saiyan.

>Someone recreated the yamamoto music for the english dub
I mean that was basically the Dragon Box m8

LIFT OFF

kikuchi was the dragon box

youtube.com/watch?v=0lDjfgWNmyc

Broly's melodic voice

but that's still fanmade and not perfect, plus I would have to go through the trouble of ripping my DVDs and mixing it all together and then I wouldn't even have half of it on DVDs anymore. Shit would bother the hell out of me

the thing with kai is that the sound effects were just as remastered as the animation was, and ripping out the music fucks them up and makes them lose a lot of the impact which sucks balls

I know that dude apparently tried his best to deal with that too but it's still not going to be perfect. Unofficial stuff always has little things wrong that really bother me and make me not want to go anywhere near them

Boros vs DBZ frieza who wins?

>american intro
I disagree

Vegetto is so powerful, he literally beat Zamasu to a pulp.

Let that sink in for a moment.

You're going to have to tell me who that is first.

So merged Zamasu didn't look that dominant against Goku/Vegeta/Trunks as he should be due to the potara boost. How exactly is he not going to be fodder for Vegito.

So I didn't see this mentioned in the last thread, but if you call goku Black's fist appearance, his entrance and movement was more demonic. Is fusion zamasu's deformation a sign that he is going to take on aa more demonic form?

youtube.com/watch?v=X7kZVH849Eo

It's sad and joyful at the same time that an anime from the early 90s is better than most of the moeshit today

Could Vegito use Kaio-ken?

But if you recall*

>Zamasu always underestimating the ningen
>Zamasu loves to waste time because he is talking to himself
>Zamasu is immortal and doesnt give a shit
>Black always got stronger while fighting because Goku's body+ki god clashing bullshit that makes others god-like like Trunks

You need more?

Anime is at its worst nowadays

He wasn't trying.
It seemed like he was getting pissed having to put some small amount of effort to kill them instead of just swatting them down like flys.

If Trunks (or anyone else) gets another one of these stupid rage power ups I'm finally dropping this shit.

>1 Goku kamehameha is about equal to a father son Galick gun from the first and second place saiyan.
Now this is just silly.

reminder that Vegeta trained for a whole year in time chamber and is as strong as Goku

If we're gonna enter the realm of baseless powerup speculation, we can do better than just kaioken. Recall that despite merely seeing the transformation, Goten and Trunks were able to go SSJ3 when fused. Goku knows how to go SSJ3, and both Goku and Vegeta can go SSJB, so whose to say we cant get SSJB3 Vegetto? His body could probably handle kaioken x 10 on top of that as well, since that can stack with blue as we already know, and base Vegetto is obviously far stronger than Goku, who could still perform it. This is all total bullshit though, of course.

Its especially bullshit since Vegeta spent another year without Goku in the RoSaT before going back again, so he should be way stronger than Goku at this point even on his own, and even appealing to zenkai asspulls, Goku and Vegeta are on par for that as far as this fight goes I think.

Calling it now,Vegito vs Zamasu will end in a tie.
Bulma made a seal in her shed and trunks will finish with the mafuba sealing Zamasu in the sword.

he's still not an intimidating villain, bills killed him effortlessly, so the only thing that zamasu brought to the fusion was invincibility, they're really just fighting an evil goku fused to an invincible nobody

I'm hoping that there's another big reveal, and this isn't actually the final fight

Goku kamehameha> father son galick-gun
Explain this shit

I guess Zamasu really is a threat for Vegito to take seriously if he immediately goes SSB rather than fuck around in base form.

Yeah, that's what's so weird, it took him and trunks to repel the same blast the Goku could do on his own, which is weird since vegeta is definitely equal or greater and trunks is probably just a little bit off of SSB goku, so what's the deal. did zamasu dial back the power or something?

Toei fanservice,

does anyone have a torrent for episodes 53-98 of English dbz kai

preferably DVD quality

probably this is due to the fact that the SSB for drains stamina way faster than any other form

in the manga this is stated pretty clearly

Why is beerus so cool?

onepunch man villain

Vegito went Super immediately in the manga.
Doesn't change the fact Vegito seems to have bruises in the preview.

vegito went ss immediately in the manga vs buu

I used to mute this part as a kid it was so cringey.

Galick Gun lost to Kamehameha just so you remember.

I think Boros

Prepare your anus Zamasu

I originally hoped Black was just a version of Goku that never bumped his head and instead decided to fuse himself with every other Goku.

Kind of like "The one", but that's mainly because self fusion and potara experimenting sounds neat.

Zamasu is pretty fun to watch though with his salt and insecurities.

Kamehameha kaiokenx4 notnregular kamehameha

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=385853

it seems that the final rage autism last episode will be the final one for trunks. I like DBS but this trunks dicksucking is just too fucking much. I also hate the kids for eating precious screentime, how i wish they're the one who got disintegrated earlier.

>only goes ssj
>doesn't power to ssj3

He was still fucking around.

Anyway, this is Toei canon we're following now.

this
Turtle School > Crane School > Saiyan School

Frieza easily. Boros had to use all his energy to do a planet busting attack, for Frieza that shits a breeze.

SSB Final Kamehameha probably fucks up Zamasu that bad it damges him through the immortality

Trunks will be the one to kill Goku Black and Zamasu in the end

It just has a huge penalty of using only 10% of it's power if you power down and use it again in a short amount of time.
Toei seems to turn it on and off without giving a fuck though.

Anime doesnt follow the manga logic with ssb though

you mean Boros "the planet surface" Buster?
lmao no

Goku has leveled up that kamehameha a lot, Vegeta barely uses his supers and just spams ki blasts.

one more reason why the manga is canon

What the hell is a regular Kamehameha? Goku fires the thing on top of whatever power up he's got going for him.

Just shows that Galick Gun can't be dialed up to 11 and should have used Final Flash.

Goku stronger during that period because kaiokenx4, so it made sense. And after that he could barely fight anyway because of the effort.

Filthy ningen

I still dislike the idea of SSG being it's own form you can enter, it's weird and goes against the whole idea of Saiyan beyond god.

we don't even know if goku won that beam tug-of-war.

is he going to play Exodia?

Wasnt vegeta supposed to be stronger then goku now after his additional training in the time chamber? yet him and trunks had to be two to push back zamasu attack and goku does it alone.

It looks like he was damaged so much that his immortality set a new "base" for what he regenerates too.
Man Vegitto is strong.

How does that make sense? Goku turns SS off and on all the time, I don't see why Blue would be any different.

No, Vegito will push the Omni-button and Zamasu will get fucked by the Omni-King.

yeah that is one thing that even the manga doesn't explain well

>Wasnt vegeta supposed to be stronger then goku now after his additional training in the time chamber?
Shouldn't Trunks not be able to do shit since he's just SS2 and Goku and Vegeta are using Blue?

The show doesn't give a fuck about power levels.

This looks so fucking stupid.
Way to ruin a good villain. toei and their purple slime fetish is annoying me.

Goku was also overpowering, or at least going even with, Vegeta during their fight prior to the beam clash at only Kaioken x 2 as well, so if Goku had to go up to x 3 just to match his galick gun, and x 4 to pass it, it might be that the kamehameha is even weaker than the galick gun.

He's gonna start chanting and summon the winged ki-dragon of zeno

Pretty sure transformations don't matter anymore since the "vegeta ssj2 is stronger than goku ssj3" episode.

Blue has god ki, SS doesn't.
Toyble is just making up his own rules for god ki (See SSG being a form Goku is able to access anytime)

You mean since Vegeta got a retarded anger powerup

Why are they even a thing, they were never a thing before BoG with the exception of Gohan which was both built up and explained.

Post-Frieza villains cannot be taken seriously unless they go through at least three form changes.

LEAVE ZAMASU TO US

Why would Vegeta be stronger?

Goku probably zenkai'd after getting healed from his beating which was still much better than Vegeta's jobber performance. Poor guy had to pop into the time chamber just to catch up.

youtube.com/watch?v=d-9Z2qGGJNk

Why didn't they just do the SSG ritual on Trunks while he was in the past? We don't even need this pseudo-shit that barely makes sense.

what episode of super should I start on after watching both movies?

I mean, SSG "Being the new base form" makes enough sense given what we've seen from it, if anything Toyotaro's Transformable SSG is weird as fuck, since it's basically a "SSJ4" without the drain of 3, so why not just go into that at every fight?
As much as the manga does better this is the one thing I honestly don't get.

Goku Black -> Super Sayain Rose -> Fused Zamasu -> Weird fucked up purple monster

Not really. Kamehameha was always a stronger move and pulled out more power out than usual ki-attacks and power levels.
Problem is how Toei handles powerlevels. Trunks got stronger than Goku and Vegeta twice by power of rage, never had a true training for god-ki, when he just spared with Vegeta once. Vegeta gets a massive power-up half day training = 6 months. This episode Goku and Vegeta got knocked out but suddenly they get their power back and stronger than before, while Trunks was stronger than them for a bit again.Same goes for Black that gets Rose out of nowhere when it seemed he was getting how saiyans powers work but then Vegeta says that he doesn't understand that saiyans and the power of rage like 2 episodes ago.
And I thought that the Buu Saga powerlevels were already a mess(like Fat Buu, Fat Buu with no evil Buu, Kid Buu, and where SSJ3 Gotenks power goes between everyone else) plus the fact that Buu could get A LOT stronger just by absorbing a kid's fusion. Black saga takes the cake.
Black saga also reminds how some old DB movies worked. They beat minions, Final Boss appears and beats the z-warriors, Piccolo/Vegeta appears in a flashy way at the last moment, Final Boss goes into final form, Vegeta/Piccolo get defeated in the next minute like nothing, Final Boss stomps Goku right after, then option1 z-warriors give energy to Goku to beat Final Boss in 1-instant death attack, option 2 Goku uses genkidama, option 3 transformation or fusion power up related to the current/last arc of the anime

Toei thought this would be cooler.
I won't be surprised if the manga has SSG Trunks considering how much Toyotaro likes the form.

At least the Buu saga didn't bring needless powerups.

I liked that Kid Buu was actually weaker so Goku and Vegeta stood a chance, rather than giving them dumb power ups.

Would Vegito remember fighting Buu?

If this isnt fanfic tier garbage then I dont know what is. also vegito should just final kamehameha kaioken times 10 this filthy slime and the fight is over.

Yeah, the power scaling is a mess for this arc, i don't mind TOO much since it delivers a some pretty nice scenes but i can't deny with weird shit like them getting their ass beat in SSB but then suddenly kicking their ass and just the whole black super zenkai thing in general.
Espcially since so many of the fight's have been 2 on 1 or 2 v 1 it makes it hard to get a clear cut answer about which is stronger.

Blue isn't mastered like SS. Transformations take a lot out of them and stress their body according to Vegeta. Think Goku going ss3 first time.

Did anyone else watch the scene where Goku and Vegeta fight clones of Black and immediately think what a bitch that parallel quest is going to be?

Why wouldn't he? I'd assume his consciousness is a melding of Goku and Vegeta's

But isn't the point (in the anime) that Blue is easy to control or whatever? That's why Goku could use Kaioken with it.

Vegeta wears them down so Kakarrot can steal the glory. Such has it always been.

THE WINGED DRAGON OF RA

But Zamasu is immortal.

This arc is going to be a treat for Xenoverse 2.

LEAVE ZAMASU TO ME!