Fuck Trump I hope he gets impeached an thrown in jail. Fuck that stupid sexist racist cunt...

Fuck Trump I hope he gets impeached an thrown in jail. Fuck that stupid sexist racist cunt. If I ever saw him I'd go in to shake his hand but in doing so I'd pick him up, hit him with a spinebuster, pull off my toque, throw it to those jabroni supporters of his, hit him with the people's elbow and give him the people's eyebrow and take that fancy second amendment, shine it real good, turn that sumbitch sideways stick it straight up his candy ass!

OP thinks Drumpf is sexist, but sure does use alot sexist slurs himself

don't worry canadason,
dems are going to win back the congress and impeach next year.

I'm a woman you mysoginistic cur. In my country you could go to jail for mislabeling me, I'll let you off the hook. THIS TIME.

Fuck off back to Toronto

>pull off my toque, throw it to those jabroni supporters of his
This is a VPN right?

She lost.

Get over it.

Move on.

OP need a snicker

OK, real talk, would you pay to see Trump vs Trudeau? I would pay $2000 even for nosebleeds, I think it'd be a spectacular show.
>mfw it gets booked like a wrestling match and it's booked by Vince Russo
>mfw Pence runs in
>mfw Jagmeet Singh runs in to help Justin but swerves him
>mfw it's a presidency on a pole match

Fucking Leaf

Tits or GTFO

Imagine Trump in a drive thru at Tim's
>I'd like, uh, a covfefe
>uh sir, we only sell coffee
>You're fired!

*freeze frame*
I know what you're thinking, a leaf!
I'm a good leaf though, I'm friendly and chill

>but in doing so I'd pick him up
Fucking lmao. There's way too much soy in your diet to pick up a 250 pound 6'something grown ass man you leaf manlet

I keep hearing this word, what's it mean. If you tell me I'll post more sailor moon reaction images

Donald Trump vs this guy, who wins?

>mfw this will never happen because Trudeau's too much of a pussy to show up in the ring

Please leave this board and never come back. It's faggots like you who give Canucks a bad name.

I love sailor moon, which word do you need explained?

This whole soy thing. Soyboy seems to be the new meme phrase.

It is. The idea behind it is young men eat much more soy these days and soy contains estrogen which feminizes them. So when someone references soy regarding someone else they're calling them girly men. Now commence dumping 2d qts