Serious Question Sup Forums

Whats preventing you from having 8 white kids?

none of the grils will talk to me

You don't need to talk to have babies

>have one kid
>woman does a 180, perfectly hid all her red flags
>divorces you, takes the kids
>life goes to shit
>can't afford child support payments, driver's license taken away
>go to prison for not paying

rape them then

No joke I'm so afraid of this I won't even go near a woman

There's something called surrogacy

I'm Mexican

Me on the right

I'm gay.

Not enough money yet / need to finish uni / 8 is too many

money. and women think I'm a creep

Talking to a woman and all she mentions is snapchat and instagram. Asks me for mine.
>"I don't have social media, I just call up friends to hang out with them in person."
>"That's really shady, why don't you have social media?"
>"Why is that shady? I just don't like spying on other peoples lives and would rather have conversations with them in real life"
>"But like I need to have my face in my phone every second like a pacifier and talk to all my old boyfriends and spy on you constantly and listen to fuck Drumpf shows and post narcissistic pictures of myself every five seconds and have you like all my posts and have all my info in the hands of mark zuckerjew and have you send me pictures on snapchat of where you are every 10 minutes or else I can't trust you :) "
>"I'm not saying you can't use it but I'm A GROWN MAN!!! I'M NOT GOING TO USE SNAPCHAT!!! IT'S AN APP FOR 14 YEAR OLD GIRLS, OKAY!?!?!?!?!"
>..."Ur really weird and antisocial."

That's my dating life anons...

>screams
>crying
>diapers
>shit and piss
That's just the icing.

Kinda this.
ignore the meme post I made
Here's how it really went down
>be me
>into adulthood
>married
>she wants to have kids
>I'm concerned about financial security
>she insists having kids first is more important
>we're still both new to adulting so we're renting and shit
>come up with deal
>if we can tighten the purse strings and save up a down payment for a house I'll knock her up while the ink on the mortgage papers is drying
>she ends up bouncing between shitty part time jobs constantly while I'm basically paying for both of us for several years
>somehow manage to save up for a down payment without her damn help
>she goes out and fucks some Chad behind my back.
>feelsbadman(thumbnail).jpg
>ends up running away with the money I had saved in divorce settlement.
>many years later
>dating is hell thanks to this newfangled "Swipe" culture.
>wracked up a bunch of debt keeping myself distracted as to not kill myself.
>It's been 12 years since the day I met her.
>Still renting.

same. funnily enough I'm handsome too, albeit manlet

live in a blue state. high taxes, expensive real estate, failing schools, women are driven by hedonism. the few trad girls are Evangelical and will not date you unless you go out in a group with all of their weird friends.

a white wife and a white bull

it's unethical until I can at least picture a future were they could be safe and prosperous

dajoos

Childcare costs are a major factor for deciding how many kids us in the middle class will have

I want 3 kids so that would $1500 a month in daycare FFS

autism

I only see excuses and bad life decisions.

Then you come here to cry about how the white race is disappearing, either we deserve to disappear (not gonna happen anyway) or you go get the 8 fucking white kids.

Finding a red-pillable, non-roastie, non-coalburner, non-christcuck wife

I'm waiting on China to perfect their cloning machines
No fucking way am I going to bother having an actual kid with a modern day """"""""""women""""""""

You live in Canada. There are so many benefits for having children.

Maybe because we are not like fucking niggers who leach off of the working class. We whites like to support our own on our own merit.

Yeah, money, of course. The thing is poor people have way more kids than everyone else.

Also, education? Don't send them to school, go full Elon Musk and educate them yourself.

Grow fucking potatoes on your backyard. Chicken and Tuna are fucking cheap.

Actually having less money is going to be better for your kinds in the long run. But you don't want kids because you are still a kid, am I right?

Want to know the funny reality? My annual tax bill is roughly what a family of 5 would receive in tax breaks every year. The takeaway is that if every loser like me went out and started a family of 5 the whole system would collapse anyways. There's your black pill.

It's all fucked up. Years of the great scam of politicians buying votes with welfare is coming to it's end soon.

Being white.

im not white, so theres that

Best answer so far.

>have one kid
>she takes the kids
The red flag was right there from the start.

My own self-hatred and loathing.

They claim to hate women. Not a great place to start if you want to breed. Don't worry people of color and liberals will take up the slack.

Fucking A and that isn't even an exaturation. I met a few guys that live that story.

I'm not white according to this board, though I'am a pale blonde.

If it was up to Hitler all white women would have 8 white kids.

3. Hitler Emphasized Respect for Women, Children and Strong Family Values

During the economic hardship just before Hitler was elected, Germany was seeing a declining rate of birth. In 1933, Hitler passed a law that enabled married couples to obtain interest free loans minimum 1000 Reich Marks (equal to 9 months salary) to set up homes and start families.

For each child birthed, the couple was allowed to keep 250 marks and did not have to repay it. This system pioneered by the Nazi government exists today in Switzerland. In the eyes of Nazis, women were viewed as the preservers of the tribe, the guardians of future generations, and the priestesses of domestic virtue.

Recognizing that families are the primary unit around which a functioning society is built, Hitler emphasized the principle of maintaining a strong bond among family members. Admired for his high regard for mother’s, families were inspired and strengthened under the leadership of Hitler.

Poor families were helped by using financial incentives, and family allowances, marriage loans and child subsidies were provided equally to each and every segment of society.

wtf now I've gone full 1488

The Cross of Honour of the German Mother (German: Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter), referred to colloquially as the Mutterehrenkreuz (Mother’s Cross of Honour) or simply Mutterkreuz (Mother’s Cross), was a state decoration conferred by the government of the German Reich[1][2] to honour a Reichsdeutsche German mother for exceptional merit to the German nation.[2][3][4] Eligibility later extended to include Volksdeutsche (ethnic German) mothers from, for example, Austria and Sudetenland, that had earlier been incorporated into the German Reich.[4]

The decoration was conferred from 1939 until 1945[5] in three classes: bronze, silver, and gold,[2][6] to Reichsdeutsche mothers who exhibited probity, exemplary motherhood, and who conceived and raised at least four or more children in the role of a parent.[7][8] A similar practice, that continues to this present day, was already established in France since 1920, by conferring the Médaille de la Famille française (Medal of the French Family), a tribute to the French mother who raised several children in an appropriate way.

don't believe the jewry that having white children won't save the white race

have white children is THE ONLY WAY to save the white race

I'm on my first one now. #2-8 will have to wait their turn, as my harem is still a work in progress.

Honestly, you got divorced 12 years ago and had no kids to fight over and you are STILL blaming that for your shitty quality of life? Sounds like you're just good at excuses -- spend less money or get a better fucking job.

It's been over a decade buddy, long past time to move on.

Mutts (At least half of pol) having kids with white women is actually white genocide, not saving the white race

How often does Sup Forums think this happens? Why does it still happen? Can it be stopped?

I can't get eight women to fuck me at the same time.

this happens when you marry a woman who drinks
protip. marry a woman who doesn't drink