Beating women

Is it redpilled to beat your wife or significant other? I don't mean beating the shit out of them, that would be excessive in most cases - more like using an open palm, a belt, a paddle, etc.

Our grandfathers and great grandfathers probably did it. Muslims do it and they're turning Europe into one giant cuckshed.

Circumstances which warrant light beating include:

>wife insults you
>wife disobeys you
>wife does not provide sex for you

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/kfg58yag
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

beating your wife is for low iq cucks who cant control their women through normal means so they resort to violence. Its better than having her cheat on you and take the kids and half your stuff but far from redpilled

/tt

But our ancestors all did it

no, they didnt, just the low iq ones

I regularly beat my Asian wife and she has become more docile.

Typical Amerinigger

I dunno. Maybe if that's truly for her own good. Or if she's into it. It's hard to tell though.

That's what I'm talking about. It encourages obedience.

Not a nigger, but notice how white women are leaving white men for niggers? It's because white men are too effeminate to lay down the law

one thing I've learned in life is that positive reinforcement doesn't work. It's expensive and the thing you are "trying" to train will take advantage of you.

Getting things to behave will always involved some sort of punishment... violent or otherwise.

Beating women is illegal but that threat of violence may keep them in line. It's simply logical. On the global scale, the threat of violence is used as a deterrent.

IMO, women aren't worth beating. Too much legal trouble. You expose yourself to too much bullshit.

This is why you need a prenup and non-violent ways to punish your wife like no money.

wife beating is for leftards and their beloved muslims. if you was redpilled you wouldn't ever find yourself in a situation like that anyway.

wives would rather be beaten than to experience boredom.

>All these soyboy beta providers who don't hit their women

There is literally nothing wrong with physically disciplining a disobedient woman.

prenups get thrown on like 99% of the time, if you think postitive reinforcement is how you keep a woman in line then you have a lot to learn my son

This is like beating your kids

last time imma post this in a thread. it references australia but is relevant in here. make it worth it. good start so far. strawpoll.com/kfg58yag

I said it doesn't work. Your wife will make you a chump and cuck you if you use positive reinforcement.

You don't beat her, you just spank her regularly and slap her if she gets lippy. Women are naturally submissive, so they will love you more for giving them structure.

Wives and children should be spanked when they misbehave and deserve it. Keeps them in line.
>a belt, a paddle
You shouldn't use an implement. Just lay her over your lap and swat her on her bare bottom with an open hand.

Achmed pls

yes

most women enjoy being dominated just as men enjoy dominating them. But no one really wants to be truly the victim of violence. Mostly a woman needs to know a man is in control. There are ways to achieve this without true violence.

>Is it redpilled to beat your wife or significant other?
No, I wouldn't want to be in a toxic relationship like that. Only on your conquest to find a partner a not so nice approach should be applied to express your dominance.

I would normally say that it's absolutely retarded nigger tier behavior to hit your spouse in any circumstance, but then again that's from my own perspective. Chances are if you legitimately need to ask the question, you're either white trash or married to an absolute psychopath, in which case different rules apply.

You should be using positive reinforcement alongside regular discipline. Positive reinforcement works if she respects you and knows that you enforce structure. If you are dominant, she will want to know how to please you and make you happy. That is why you reinforce the desired behavior so she knows she's doing a good job.

If you have to beat your woman, you didnt get the right one.
Move on and find a good one.

>cannot earn respect from wife without violence.
or
>wife cannot express respect in the relationship no matter how good you are being a man.

If either of things are true... leave.

yes
women are the niggers of gender

>t. retarded snow/potato/actual nigger

Only niggers beat their “significant other”. Do you know what happens when you beat dogs? They become traumatized and bite back. Why would you ever want your wife to act like a nigger mongrel?

Never beat your wife as it just gives her an advantage to blame and divorce-rape you.
I had an ex who tried to provoke me to beat her up so that she would guilttrip and manipulate me.
A real man should never lose his control out of anger.

I have been watching old movies from the 50s and before that and I'm surprised how violence against women seemed much more acceptable back then. The white men of that era kept women and the coloreds in check, before the dark times, before the boomer. I feel we have a lot to learn from them.

Just like that US marine whips you? Fucking gooks.

I f you have to beat a women make sure to punch them in the scalp so not to leave marks and still get your point across. I had to learn that the hard way.

OP has bedbugs.

Is it red pilled for me to shoot you?

Thats my version of feminism

Can't hide behind a meme flag Schlomo

Why not gut punch her? Punch her in the head you might really hurt her.

A well timed backhand will immediately shut up a wife that makes the mistake of voicing opinions that are unasked for.