Noragami

RIP sweet prince

Other urls found in this thread:

undergroundsky.tumblr.com/post/83635704100/英-夜ト-who-are-you-yato-moreeveryones
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm surprised they didn't kill Bisha off.

RIP everyone at this point

His dad will save him.

FUCKING WHAT?
Spoil me, user. Please.
Who is the villain this time?

Fucking Amaterasu, who was their only hope at this point.

Bisha is bleeding out and unconscious and only Hiyori stands between her and the gods who've come to finish her off.

Yato is sentenced to death and Yukine is sealed in a little box for eternity.

Noo way !! OMG what's wrong with the writers?!!

Don't forget Yukine is also starting to break and see his death...

>Bisha is bleeding out and unconscious
Bishamonten cannot be defeated he is a epitome of battle.

I only watched the two anime seasons, what chapter should I start from If I want to continue after the anime?

I don't think I'm ready for Yukine's flashback. Shit looks fucked up.

She's been fighting Heaven and the Sorcerer at the same time while holding her ground, and only got defeated by a backstab after Yukine got out of hand. She's been doing more than well.

Did you watch the OVAs too? I would say the natural place to start is Chapter 40. However, I actually recommend re-reading the Ebisu arc (from Chapter 27-28) because the anime changed many things that become relevant later on. Besides, it's way more well-done in the manga.

It looks like he was buried alive by his father or some shit.

Christ.

Man, the last chapters are awesome. Is there any hope for a season 3?

Probably not. Aragoto was finished almost a year ago now and we haven't heard anything about a potential S3. Wouldn't make sense until this arc is done anyway unless it's all anime original.

looks like a well or something, I guess Yukine died a la The Ring

I think the god who came to finish Bisha off is Nana's previous master who was forced to reincarnate by heaven.

Fucking hell man

This manga is underrated

Very, which is a shame because the anime being popular as it was should have gotten more people into the source material. Maybe people just don't like things being well written and without it being some kind of wild ride.

Yato will die and hyori became witch

Every chapter has been a wild ride for me, at least. And I think it's pretty popular everywhere else that's not Sup Forums.

>Yato has silence heaven
This alone puts this fucker at the top of Badasssery

I wonder if that was also meant for Tenjin and Kofuku (Ebisu did try to help).

It's for everybody there listening user. Though him falling down was that confirmation of his "death" and who was the dude that confronted Hiyori?

I think it's Nana's previous master

I thought he died when Nana was sealed ?

But this is comedy gold anime. What the fuck

And he reincarnated. It's probably the Emishi guy with glasses who was talking to Yato during the God meeting.

Jesus, Is what happened to him what i think it was? that's just so sad and horrifying.

The glasses remind me of this guy. He said he was an old land god or something that got reincarnated and assimilated.

God can't die, user. He was reincarnated and probably won't remember Nana. The panel and dialogues choice in those place made it awfully suspicious

>Yukine suffering

DELETE THIS

Why is this allowed? Best boy didn't do anything wrong!

Yeah that's probably him he always gave off a powerful kind of vibe

Gods can die in this universe if they ceased to be worshiped forever

>whiny entitled bitch boi who disobeys his master's commands
He deserves all the suffering in the world

Gods need to die before they can reincarnate you idiot.

It's confirmed in this page that Nana's master didn't die though

Where's the best site to read this manga/best translation?

>I only watched the first season of the anime that is 50% filler

Yukine is only whiny in the first 10 chapters of the manga.

mangafox

If I'm right, fast moon on tumblr is the only one who's been translating Noragami. You can download the chapter directly from their page.

Okay, thanks

There were a few groups that translated Noragami over the years. The current one is Fast-Moon on tumblr. Before that was Norawgami. Between those two you should find all the chapters since Ebisu's arc. It gets trickier with the very early chapters, but if you don't mind the lack of quality, you can find those on manga hosting sites, too.

Tumblr user fast-moon translates the new chapters pretty much as soon as they are released.

Hiyori a cute. I want to love her.

Go back to being dead Yato.

Remember when the biggest problem was Yukine being bratty and Hiyori's soul slipping out of her body? Good times.

No bully :'(

I hope we get to figure out soon why she her soul keeps slipping out of her body. I'm really curious about it.

Noragami?
More like boragami.

So hows Yato going to get out of this one?

He's not. Ever heard of the Tsukuyomi theory?

Elaborate please.

It's an old theory that Yato is actually Tsukuyomi. You can read it here: undergroundsky.tumblr.com/post/83635704100/英-夜ト-who-are-you-yato-moreeveryones

There's been many more signs since. Basically, Father "stole" Tsukuyomi when he was reincarnated and raised him as "Yaboku". Meaning, Amaterasu knows him, which is why she mentioned calling Yato by his "true name" back in Yomi and that it would "make him happy" ("Yaboku" certainly doesn't make him happy". Also, that would mean that Yato CAN reincarnate, and that's why Father doesn't want him to be die.

Thanks senpai, this theory seems really interesting and seems like it could be true. This would also explain a bit of why Hiyori came into contact with him.

I can't wait for the next chapter now.

Shouldn't it be snowing if that's when Yukine died?

reddit tier trash

How could anyone finish the first season? I've honestly never watched a show with worse characters and dialogue

It doesn't help that there ever seem to be only 10 releases per year.

Well, it's a monthly series.