Okay, I can't think of anywhere else to put this. But I need real input. I've been thinking about this shit for a while...

Okay, I can't think of anywhere else to put this. But I need real input. I've been thinking about this shit for a while, and I am 99% sure our society is degenerating. Gays and trans people are mentally ill and no one wants to accept this because it is easier to just block out reality and say "you are normal, everything is normal here, just adopt a kid Greg and Terry" or "Omg shemangela, you are perfectly normal, lets cut off your penis and get you a dress girlfriend!" instead of doing what's right and finding a cure for these poor sick people who deserve to live normal lives. I'm sick of it and I feel like no one else is with me on this. Am I alone?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/kfg58yag
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lesbian, gay, bisexual, or questioning your sexuality?

Finally, there's a solution!

discord gg/zamwgsS

strawpoll.com/kfg58yag
no mentally ill (spiritually unwell) jew pedos allowed or their women enabler comrades

The final solution.

Disgusting.

Salty?

thats not all the same guy, and yes I am. I hate the direction society is going it. I hate it. I don't know what to think anymore.

I stopped complaining about these slide threads because they are never pruned.

All hail Jewnigger OP for posting the same shit all the time.

Haha no shit. Its obviously only one or two fags using meme flags in between deep throating dudes or half dudes

You and I are in agreement, OP, on the "trans" people, but not for homosexuals. There a lot of G's int he LGBT community that aren't cool with the T's and believe they should be kept at a distance. While the homosexual "lifestyle" does indeed have many excesses, I personally attribute those excesses to men being men without a moderating influence that women or family provide. I believe Kinsey solved the issue of homosexuality as being part of the larger human condition measuring it on a scale from 0-6. Some people like mustard and some people like mayo.

The "trans" thing is fucked, though. Eventually we'll get enough research to know why people FEEL the way they do, and we'll be able to offer treatment for this condition. When this finally happens a lot of people are going to be on the hook for why they advocated on behalf of people to mutilate themselves. It's actually really sad watching people trip and fall over one another in an attempt to out virtue-signal one another.

I wish I wasn't a fag

It’s called entropy everything degenerates over time.

This is one reason why evolution certainly isn’t true.

I wish I wasn't the way I was either, and the only help I can get are pray the gay away camps and psychologists who want to label me with the meme gender dysphoria disease and encourage it. I might as well take Sup Forums/'s advice and Cobain myself with a shotgun mouthwash

friendly reminder that was a glorified expensive as fuck opinion poll not a "vote" the government is not obliged to do fuck all and no church is bound by law to marry anyone , the gays and degenerates will whinge and bitch about everything regardless if they get it or not.

Sup Forums is actually full of token degenerates of the LGBT variety who are (((redpilled))).
They came out during the elections especially.
>LE BASED TRUMP! I SUCK COCK! MAGA!!!!!!!
God I hate this board so much. Fucking degenerates. Go figure, you LARP as traditional and then you let queers, trannies and sluts and whores among your ranks and you accept them completely.

Adopt apathy and narcissism into your reasoning. Ask yourself if public opinion directly affects your life. Not in terms of your beliefs or "identity," but in terms of your day to day reality. Does public opinion stop you from getting the job, enjoying your hobbies, or obtaining the things you want? If not, detach from the conflict. It's also good to recognize how much of the resistance is coming from "society" or yourself. I find a lot of today's oppression mentality is self inflicted. Once you talk to people and interact IRL, it's easy to see and understand their reasoning. in an appropriate space of course, don't show up to a protest expecting civilized discussion.
And whether or not they understand your reasoning is not your problem.

Its still disappointing to see how far we've fallen

You are delusional if you think the government won’t pass it. If the liberals want to stand a chance in the next election they will pass it.

>that image
Dear God I am so glad to be the complete opposite.
>Sun SPARC workstation instead of iMac
>IBM Model M and trackball mouse
>Northwest American Republic tricolor flag above desk
>herbal tea instead of Mountain Jew
>copies of Bible and Mein Kampf
>nothing but trees outside my window

>I am 99% sure our society is degenerating
I am 100% sure of it.

>Gays and trans people are mentally ill
Yep.

>Am I alone?
Nope.

There are a lot of gay people who would take a cure if it existed, and lots of gay people who think it would be the end of days. Its like the opposition to hearing restoration within the deaf community. The treatment is good for the individual, but fatal for the community.

But as long as a cure isn't available, you need to let people get busy how they can.

You are what Sup Forums used to be. Maybe one day Sup Forums can be like you again.

I agree that I certainly would take the "cure."

I started using SPARC because there are literally no games for it. Getting rid of my x86 desktop cured my video game addiction real fast.

Society is definitely devolving and no you are not alone in your sentiment. Hang in there user, prep and await the day to rebuild from the ashes.