Fox News’ Shep Smith Methodically Debunks Uranium One Conspiracy Theories

mediaite.com/tv/fox-news-shep-smith-methodically-dismantles-conspiracy-theories-behind-uranium-one/

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2017/11/he-has-to-go-fox-fans-furious-after-shep-smith-blows-up-right-wing-conspiracy-about-uranium-one/
youtube.com/watch?v=QdgQnl2tbhs
archive.is/NINCg
politico.com/story/2017/11/14/hillary-clinton-uranium-one-deal-russia-explainer-244895
treasury.gov/resource-center/international/Pages/Committee-on-Foreign-Investment-in-US.aspx
mediaite.com/tv/fox-news-shep-smith-methodically-dismantles-conspiracy-theories-behind-uranium-one/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

right wing retards are pissed

‘HE HAS TO GO!!!’ Fox fans furious after Shep Smith blows up right-wing conspiracy about Uranium One
rawstory.com/2017/11/he-has-to-go-fox-fans-furious-after-shep-smith-blows-up-right-wing-conspiracy-about-uranium-one/

Didn't I tell u fucking retards for months that Pizzaranium Gate One was another Jade Helm 15?

russian shills will be sliding this thread hard.

i guarantee it

Another quality obamaleaf thread.

thx

literally anything is better than being the spawn of convicts in a penal colony.

or, more accurately, penile colony

/ourshep/

Sup Forums BTFO

Bit harsh mate

shepard smith is gay and so are you

Fox is also run by the enemy

2017 where dailystormer.hk is the only place to get real news

die in a fire, disinfo nigger

So, Fox has helped a New Jersey millionaire debunk the GOPs tax plan saying he'll pay a lot LESS tax, and Shep debunk Urine One?
>best timeline

>So, Fox has helped a New Jersey millionaire debunk the GOPs tax plan

link?

>Urine One

lol

>implying people care about facts
Shep is on television. And a cable news channel at that. People don't watch to be informed. They watch to feel self-righteous and superior to others who they're told to hate. Television has rarely been the place for high-minded inquiry or serious discussion of pressing issues.

>Cananigger that loves foreign politicans that destroyed my country

FUCK OFF SOETOROFAGGOT

CONGRATS OF EMU MARRIAGES OF SAHE SEX FUCKING FAGGOT

#Australia

congrats

kys faggot

lol

bump

>Shep Smith
>Admitted libkike
>HerpDerp he debunked it!
>Methodically and shieeet
Yeah. Ok.

Article just says what we know already from the standpoint of someone who's got their head up Clinton's ass. Like anything else it's a matter of waiting to see if anything comes of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=QdgQnl2tbhs

damn portubro this is old

i remember that interview

Well, I only found out about it this week.
And what do you mean, OLD? Is it been years since the GOP has been shilling for 70's remedies for 2011 problems? That can't be older than a couple of weeks, it's like nothing has changed in the meantime...

lol ok fair enough

so I read that article and when exactly does he debunk this?

>(((media matters)))

predictable af

>obamaleaf gets btfo so hard he has resorted to defending clinton
lmao sage

lol fox news btfo your pizzaranium autism

>(((Fox)))

Hannity looks like he's about to cry right now

wait I think I get it...

Clinton wasn't completely involved just her organization and the administration she was serving under.

Hardly BTFO material, but I guess your that desperate for a win O'leaf, kinda sad desu.

The next megyn kelly
better get some dancing shoes there shep

did anyone see him crying like a bitch about keurig

telling his retarded sheeple viewers to stop smashing them

The 140 million to her foundation was for charity lol

RIGHT WING ON MOTHERFUCKING SUICIDE WATCH

bump

>Shep Smith
He's a fucking idiot. I sold him a shirt and shoes when I was putting myself through college working at Neiman Marcus. This was in 2007 or 2008.

He came in drunk or high. He didn't smell like alcohol and tried on a bunch of stuff. We had to continue to ask him to remain in the dressing room because he was walking around the store in his boxers, no shirt, no shoes.

Is it possible to convey your thoughts in a manner that is understandable by people who are not you?

watch the shep video

Shepard Smith gargles semen.

#MeToo

May wanna check your flag before posting that, lad

OMG OBAMALEAF HAVE MY BABIES YOU GOD OF A MAN.

how long until he is suicided?

Even if the UraniumOne shit was all true, the US buys the majority of it's yellowcake from Russia because it doesn't produce it anymore. The amount UraniumOne produced is a tiny fraction of the amount purchased from Russia yearly.

Why would the US be selling yellowcake it bought from Russia back to them? And if they did, who cares?

LOL holy shit this autism

why the fuck are republicans STILL obsessed with hillary?

jesus christ these lunatics can't get over the election

soros doesn't even pay taxes

saved

Samefag sage and abandon

shh don't ruin the right wing retard pizzaspiracy

not when trump's tax plan kicks in

>leaf

maybe you should worry more about your state enforced homosexuality than a superior countries politics

this is exactly why conservashits are pushing this pizzaranium conspiracy. because they know that right wing retards think uranium = nuclear bombs

right wing retards don't know that uranium is just a metal that is mined out of the ground

I did I'm confused as to why you think this is some huge BTFO when it's just normal leftist rhetoric on the topic.

Ohhhhhh.. is it that you think Shepard Smith is some bastion of right wing rhetoric? cuz if you do your a fucking moron.

>I'm confused

shocking

Good. Now kill yourself for being such a raving autist. You come on here every fucking day and make your shit tier reddit posts just to fish for sarcastic praise like what I just gave you. Everyone is tired of your retarded argumentation. Your faked and misread graphs and your general obsession with a man who you have never met. I see more coherent sentence structure and thought put into youtube comments then I do your entire threads.

Oh and stop projecting your autism onto everyone you talk to it makes the shit too obvious. At least make it difficult to tell if you're stupid or joking.

r u even the same person r u schizo?

Trudeau gets fucked by achmed. Trudeau does not fuck women. Silly leaf.

OK so your a fucking moron, thanks for confirming.

wrong

This is really sad. You should get some help

Shep smiths sucks nigger dicsk, I hope he gets his shit canned but I bet that fagot would like that.

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF
OKIE DOKEY

She's in awe of what a mega faggot he is.

10% instead of 20%
4 million dollars vs. 140 million dollars.

Still happened. Still all Obama/Clinton appointees and pay to play made it happen.

Are you really Obama Leaf or an imposter? Been seeing a lot of you lately.

A Russian company bought a Canadian company and Hillary had nothing to do with it

wrong

>71 posts
>no archive link
>not saging
I do hope none of you touched that link.

archive.is/NINCg

im the real deal

there are fucking impostors tho

theres a burger who posts my 93 gorillion gif with the same title

Also, why does Shep think the Menendez defense is going to work for Hillary?

She signed off on it along with their cronies.
Obama and Hillary still sold uranium to Russia.

Nothing you can say changes that fact. HAHAHAH

I see, so why don't you make a youtube channel already?

>Menendez

lol another nothing burger

it's trump's cronies that are getting locked up

> Come from away
First word resembles what he likes to guzzle. You're making far too easy leaf-o.

>She signed off on it

LOL

No she didn't. I'd love for you to provide one shred of evidence that HILLARY SIGNED OFF ON IT but I already know u fucking right wing retards don't have 1 shred of proof

i've been massacring u retards on this for months now

HHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

you've already been pre-btfo

should i?

because people would see that he is a chink NEET thats embarrassingly fat.

filename not meant for u

Because Obama leaf seriously thinks he wins here. Being here, being responded to is what keeps him going. No matter how retarded his points, in his mind he always wins no matter how stupid he looks. He's literally Chris-chan, but instead of sonichu, he has obama.

I do win every time

"Hillary Clinton, who was secretary of state in 2010 when the State Department signed off on Rosatom’s purchase of Uranium One"

Being the head of the Dept, it's her responsibility.
politico.com/story/2017/11/14/hillary-clinton-uranium-one-deal-russia-explainer-244895

How about you start saving when people shit on you? Because that folder would be several times larger.

Various government agencies approved the deal as well as the 9 member CFIUS. All 9 had to approve it.

treasury.gov/resource-center/international/Pages/Committee-on-Foreign-Investment-in-US.aspx

hillary literally had nothing to do with it

you're spouting debunked talking points that have been debunked for months now LOL

don't u have any new material at least?

holy shit watch the video and educate yourself u sound like a retard

If the Slide threads die the Shills post more. Also this isn't a slide thread it's a legit autist.

Yeah I'd watch for the lulz to see all the Sup Forumstards triggered. Would be comedy.

this isn';t a slide thread

this is the real deal

lol i do save them

Thinking to herself how much he must get plowed in the ass. Wondering how he manages to stay so energetic. Remembers that he thrives off the hot loads he receives every day.