JoJo thread

> pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=udhIjthR6wE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill all rock-humans

Can someone post both the "Giorno Giovanna is my JoJo OC" copypasta and a transparent Bites Za Dusto?

Was there anyone who had a worse death than Narancia?

The kid was killed off in skipped time without even putting up a fight or having a meaningful last moment. He wasn't even in his own body at the time. And it wasn't like Abbacchio, either. While Abba was killed quickly and without warning, he had the biggest post-death scene of any character in the comic, multiple pages which showed his hidden regrets and his values. It really fleshed him out and concluded his character nicely. And on top of that, in his final moments he was able to he was still able to help his team, giving them Diavolo's face and fingerprints and ultimately pointing them in the direction they needed to go to defeat him.

Narancia didn't get any of that. One moment he was there, the next he wasn't. All he got were a few flowers and then he was left behind.

Worse than Kakyoin's at least
I liked his plane stand too

Caesar, he did absolutely nothing for most of the story and his sacrifice amounted to nothing since Joseph defeated Wamuu like a couple of hours later
atleast Narancia got a pretty nice parting gift
Everybody probably forgot who Caesar even was one or two weeks later

It really felt like Araki just got tired of the character and wanted to get rid of him as soon as possible. Only Hot Pants's death compares.

>XDDD guys, look at this screencap! I totally went in their thread and trashed Jojo XDD

Think of a death in JoJo.

You suffer the same fate. What was it?

>Bites Za Dusto
It's Baitsa Dasuto you fucking retard

While Caesar wasn't a good character, his last stand was pretty cool and definitely the best moment of the character (not that that's saying much). He had a good fight with Wamuu, came close, and died with honor. And Joseph remembered him for his own fight with Wamuu too, specifically going on about how Caesar's spirit was fighting with him.

Hot Pants is definitely a viable contender, she didn't even get a mini-funeral like poor Narancia did. I didn't even recognize that she'd died the first time I read through, I assumed she was just injured and would make a later appearance.

That poison guy in vebto aureo

>Diavolo
fuck me..

So what's your favorite color pallete for Blono?

>Blono
Not this shit again

I like the cowprint look so probably white

i dont like blono. i only like Jyero zepepeli.

>using inaccurate translations

>argument
lurk more
>>Sup Forums

>Mark being devoured by Wamuu's abs
>tfw no GF to leave behind
It's probably for the best

>having a superiority complex over translated names

Narancia was sudden and unfortunate but it left an impact on us. Hot Pants on the other hand had the least impactful death.

>Narancia
youtube.com/watch?v=udhIjthR6wE

i dont like Jyero zepepeli, i only like teriyaki kekyoin

>using strawman arguments

Bluno doesn't make sense. He wore light colored clothing in the manga. You can argue colors aren't canon and I would agree but not shades. Jotaro might've wore black or blue in pt 3 but you know it's a dark color. That blue is just too dark.

How the fuck

>Krillin
>using the localized name
>going against your own fucking argument

i dont like jyero zepepeli. i only like shiza jostar

How bad is it that every wore that you wrote I read it as vore

>implying this is even an argument about localized names
>implying Krillin isn't a fine translation of クリリン as is Blono of ブローノ
The problem with an outdated term like Bruno is that it literally does not make any sense with the kana involved. There's no way to twist ブロ into a Bru sound, only things like Bro Buro, or Blo. If you know nothing of Japanese don't even try to debate this topic.

>This thread

Although there is a lack of toning/shading, it's still entirely possible that Blono's outfit can be blue. Just probably not that specific dark of a blue.

Only playing devil's advocate, definitely prefer the white myself.

Yes, but Krillin is still the localized term. As is Bruno. The official Dragon Ball manga calls Krillin Kuririn, too.

If the official translations call him Bruno, I'm calling him Bruno. You're being a contrarian over a fucking manga character's name.

you fell for the ruse cruise my friend

>If the official translations call him Bruno, I'm calling him Bruno
>official translations
Where can I find these wonderful volumes?

Unless you mean to mention non-canonical video games with terms like Jean Pierre Eiffel which do not even match up with the anime localizations.

There's a difference between localizing a name because of copyright and localing a name because it makes more sense in English. I WAS talking about the games, and do you really think that CR will call him fucking Blono?

>Stevie Ray Vaughan Stand never

Anyone else feel like David is fucking up part 4?

>tfw they use "Blono" for the subtitles

>Blono Buciarati, with the stand Zipperman

I want a Sigur Ros Stand.

I fucking hate it. I know the past parts had their share of QUALITY, but it's fucking rampant this time around and they 110% botched the FIRST APPEARANCE OF THE MAIN ANTAGONIST'S STAND

The quality overall also feels a lot worse than parts past.

No. It's amazing aside from the odd episode with bad animation.

>There's a difference between localizing a name because of copyright and localing a name because it makes more sense in English.
There's also a difference between choosing between two lexicon counterparts, Krillin and Kuririn which are both accurate, and changing a character's name entirely in the case of Burono > Buruno. This difference is actually relevant to this topic, your above statement not so much.

I don't care what CR picks, you and me certainly don't called Crazy Diamond Shining Diamond. Their terms are irrelevant to the fanbase which values faithfulness.

>using the real name of the character
where's the problem

>but it's fucking rampant this time around
It's nothing compared to Part 1 and 2's animation problems.
>and they 110% botched the FIRST APPEARANCE OF THE MAIN ANTAGONIST'S STAND
Because of one bad-looking shot? The whole episode was great, and so was the reveal, aside from said shot.

Not really, yeah they fucked up some things, but its not a giant mess at all

you sir had not seen tv version phantom blood

>remember all of the money that went into animating the very first episode of SDC

Changing an 'o' to a 'u' is not "changing a character's name entirely". And again, Crazy Diamond was localized to Shining Diamond because of copyright. Brono was localized to Bruno because it makes more sense in English.

Krillin makes more sense in English, which is why it was changed, even if it is more accurate to the original Japanese name than 'Bruno' is to its original Japanese counterpart.

Actually it's バイツァ・ダスト

>The whole episode was great, and so was the reveal, aside from said shot.
Let's not go too far now, that was easily one of the worst looking episodes. Kira was the only one who generally looked good, everyone else looked off on almost every frame.

Yes, but the episode was still good. That's like saying a game is bad because the graphics are shit.

That's what I meant. It could've been blue or green or red for all we know, as long as it's a light shade. White is still my personal favorite.

>the sale head

comparing interactive medium to television is a bit extreme

Fine, it's like saying a movie is shit because it was shot with a bad camera.

I feel like you're not really reading what I'm saying so I'll make it clearer.

Krillin and Kuririn are completely interchangeable and have nothing to do with "making more sense in English", they only sound better to say much in the same vein as calling Kuroro from Hunter x Hunter Chrollo (also ultimately identical). The "L" sound in Japanese is always replaced with an "R" so these changes are faithful no matter the circumstance.

The "oh" sound in Blono's name is however absolutely vital and cannot be changed to a long "oo" in English unless they decide to fundamentally change the character's name. It's that simple. If you keep replying with your tired old trite I'm not replying anymore, you're clearly too stubborn to debate fact. Pick up a kana book or something.

I feel like it lacks the STYLE that pt 1 and 2 had. They are trying to emulate it, but it falls short and feels hollow.

White, or anything that doesn't look like Giorno's clothes.

>mfw they use pink for Gio and blue for Bruno

well i mean that can legitimately ruin a film

b-but that's a true statement user

>pink Gio
Dick = Diamonds

Yeah, and Bruno is actually a fucking name while Blono isn't. That's why it's officially been changed to that.

What is wrong with changing a character's name? It's so similar, too, that I'm not sure why it even matters.

So old films are bad because they were shot with shitty cameras?

Yeah, It's A Wonderful Life would've been just as good if all the camera angles were from a mouse's perspective zoomed in on everyone's left arm

It's fucking shit, please leave

I'm not talking about cinematography, user.

At least it wasn't called Adhesive Appendages I guess

Found footage movies might be good.

Bowie Kira expression is almost same as Josephs in Mariah episode

>They go with Gooey Hands

Very few are user

Like modern anime.

i don't like shiza jostar. i only like herpes

This guy gets it

i don't like harpies, i only like blono bacardi

>modern
You mean anime in general, right? There was definitely some garbage back in the 70s and 80s.

you are not wrong

i think he's referring to the anime industry taking on a more industrialized form, in which the same crap is being pumped out yearly in what's known as a "seasonal" basis.

Oh, well then I agree.

ITT: Pictures to cum to

Blono is a worse translation than Guanglai Kangyi

i dont like Blono bacardi. I only like Furry Vorelentine

Did DIO fuck all of his henchmen?

I'd at least believe that he fucked Mariah

What do you think?

Reminder that David fucked up tremendously when they decided to replace Wataru. Reminder that they fucked even more when they decided to replace A FUCKING RIKIYA !!! Reminder that they fucked up even most when they didn´t switch back to Rikiya when Kosaku happened.
Reminder that we won´t get a good Johnny because his VA is already shitty Koichi.

Fuck David and his shills. I bet there are at least 20 of you who will try "b-but anime voice fits him better", "muh homosoft voice fits him better". Fuck you, fucking faggots. If they change Buccelati or Jolyne i swear to god i am flying to Gojiraland and...

>Reminder that we won´t get a good Johnny because his VA is already shitty Koichi.

We won't get Johnny at all

Do any of you Anons like JoJolion?

Pet Shop is a bird, Mannish Boy is a baby and Hol Horse is a heterosexual

we dont want johnny and shit balls run. fuck off.

But user,no SBR adaptation means no Jojolion adaptation, do you really want that?

jojolion is way better than 6 or 7. really love gappy.

Yes

And?

there are ways to skip shitty parts like they are skipping shitty bits in DiU Anime.

Who is best JoJo and why is is Joseph?

>Not liking Morikawa
Why would his voice change if its still the same character?
>Thinking SBR will be animated
I agree with the last two tho, I'll be pissed if Blono and Jolyne get their VAs changed
still tho, fuck off Sup Forums

>there are ways to skip shitty parts
but part 4 got animated