Are there any black americans in here right now? come to thread!

are there any black americans in here right now? come to thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7a-OmWOSirQ&list=PLu5hEI03qzW8pTeeOm_LAEbM6gp_nr006
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What would those sluts smell like? Does nigger pussy taste and smell like white?

i dont know, but i would like to fuck them both

Lol no way

It does not

>Sup Forums gave me jungle fever but theres no niggers here
fuck you guys

real black spiritual leader when.

Ay, ay yo, ware da white womyn at? Bix nude nigga, bix nude!

me

blacks women smell like burger rings crossed with sweaty arse

That's why we fuck white women duh

heyo gurl lemme rape these tiddies

holy shit you niggers have internet?

they smell mostly of perfume
on bad days, they smell like fish

if you had sex with a woman that looked like that she would make you come within seconds.

like kool-aid

This

I posted this question to a lunch room full of niggers when I worked in Memphis

what are you waiting for. the current incumbents are a fucking joke. a spiritual revival is exactly what the people need. no hotep bullshit, no islam, no whining about wypipo. only thing that can heal the open wound that is a lack of fathers and a huge drug and gang problem.

do I count?

i dont know. are you black?
i want to start a "spiritual revival". our own exodus from mental slavery if you will.
im scared ill get killed though : (

ive been thinking of rallying some of my other blackie Sup Forums friends, organizing speeches and protesting across the country, but i think we will need more people to help for anyone to listen to us

I have melanin. is that what you want to know?

pssh. close enough

>are there any black american
what it do

woo-oh! black confederate take that SJWs.

where da black womenz be at?

how is life treating you, fellow black

this is more common than you may think

And?

Iktf

The more I hate niggers, the more I love niggress goddesses

Help

How many of are kangz n sheet?
And are you a proponent of the Yakub theory as an explanation for the existence of European peoples?

>heading to dispensary with friend
>making small talk as we enter
>greeted by black security waiting for our IDs
>"How you doin, man?"
>"Good.. good. See now, I prefer to call you kings"
>proceeds with checking our IDs
>"go right ahead"
>grab the crack that we needed
>"Y'all kings be good"

pretty cool fellow

youtube.com/watch?v=7a-OmWOSirQ&list=PLu5hEI03qzW8pTeeOm_LAEbM6gp_nr006

Cocoa or Shea Butter probably.
Smells like shit

I came here to make fun of poos. Now im fucking some tiny petite sri lankan girl.

They're just now getting it.
It's the same reason why blacks are always I malls, whites left, blacks always lagging behind.
Blacks are "Low-Tech"

no, i am not
i know many people who unironically think we used to be kangz, i just dont bother to correct them so i dont accidentally reveal my true nature

Fat and ugly nigger bitches.

Would rather turn gay than hold a door for either of them.

hnnng

depends I guess I only fucked 1 black girl and I was drunk, more funky of a taste but dont remember much of a smell.

Overall it was worth the experience to know what its like to BLEACH a nigress.

What is your true nature, friend?

black women are supposed to look like this, canadaposter
they are not fat!

And what do you (American blacks) think of having your own ethnic state in america?

THIS IS GOING TO BANZZZZTSZ

I meant "posed* this question"

They were like "nah nah nah bruh. black girl pussy good. It's only bogus of they ain't washin themselves every day."
I don't believe them though. I heard from a couple white dudes over the years that their pussies smell rotten.

>ethnic state in america
it would probably go to shit very quickly if things were to stay as they are with blacks now, but i wouldnt mind trying lol
>true nature
i am a right leaning black, which is blasphemy in the amerinigger bible

i ain't black i'm fuckin peurto rican

Admirable, but would most likely become communist and fail. i.e Haiti, and all of Africa

Tasted both and they seemed exactly the same to me. Varies more between women in general but no correlation to race, creed or faith. All pink on the inside.

and be infected with get aids, and Sickle cell anemia ?!?!?

No thanks

WASSUP MAH BROTHA. Sheet wez infiltrating pol n shit.

>infected with anemia
aimena htiw detcefni

Black revisionism isn't that much of a problem. The richest King in history was an African and there was a dynasty of Nubian Pharaohs for about a century.

That's where the pictures for the "kangs an shiet" maymays come from

if they're classy negros, coconut oil, and pussy.

if they're ghetto, new ports and fish

im white. but i've been with about 7 black girls so ill chime in. best times of my life. it sux because i could never find a white girl that has the fortitude and personality (and body, mmmmmmmmmm) of a black girl.anyway, my personal take. not promoting anything, in fact, ultimate priority should be to stay with your race for marriage and kids. that is all.

R A R E

I just got completely redpilled and I have a black wife. She's the best person in the world but don't want the white race to die out. What do?

i am personally uncomfortable hearing stories of people mixing with my women but
if you really love her, you would be a fool to let her go
>dont want the white race to die out
you just have to decide between her and your race, whiteman

Blackanon reporting in. remember: hate Jews not blacks. we are victims to our own culture, which has been engineered to be counterproductive to our lifestyles and to society. the Jews want to turn whites and blacks against each other. do not give them what they want

In on diabetes thread.

she looks both uppity and ashy.

oddly. same situation as im in. unfortunately i dont have the answer. what i will say is that it sounds like we were both blessed with good, honest and loyal women. to abandon their trust and loyalty is wrong. it just cant be done. thats where my story stops. i dont have anything after that...

>ashy
but she has lotion on

>uppity
what do you mean by this

Ooga boga bix nood Muh fugga

Black people smell like curdled blood. In large numbers it becomes more pungent.

maybe you have a point.

Where are the mass shooters when they are needed?

>were both blessed with good, honest and loyal women
That's what I'm worried about. I do not want to just leave her and fuck up her life and she ends up being just another nigger. But I also do not want whites to die out. It looks odd speaking out against race mixing when you yourself are doing it too. I guess I can't exactly participate in rallies but I can give financial support and speak out against degeneracy and the Jews.

(((They))) keep telling us we're enemies. This post right here shows there's a good chance we might unite against them. Black and white unite for the great kyke fight!

i took my own advice. the priority is to try to be with your own. i tried. thats where i started first. it didnt work out and i found my wife elsewhere. if God wills it, then so be it. curious. why use nigger when talking about your wife. talk about looking odd....wtf?

just the way it used to be.

now that would be something to behold. wouldn't it?

Like rugged leather

You say somethin about black rifles?

Mixed children hate themselves, you irresponsible pieces of shit.
t. mutt

mutt with what

Tastes like Texas BBQ triple treat KFC menu with grape juice.

nog and cracker
My father looks 100% nord with a blond beard. Looking good even at his 50ies.
I love my mother, but she looks like a fat blob of liquorice.
I don't want to be alive, anons.