Just watched this

Just watched this.

I don't get it. What the fuck is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/udyyou.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=8zBaKgJr7Ss
autismspeaks.org/donate
youtube.com/watch?v=v_BurGW2rPU
youtube.com/watch?v=hT1OKo1rT84
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Watch the next episode.

sodium vapor, etc., etc.

Is this the new Flip Flappers thread?

Anyway, how does this image makes you feel?

Like I shouldn't have had the last of the milk. I'm sorry Cocona, I'll buy some more tomorrow.

Should I inhale this vapor?

Attakai to chotto ecchi.

All doki doki

I want a spinoff of Flip Flaps in gay catholic school.

Like why I'm in the same bed with a cute 14 year old girl? Not that I would complain.

Where is sexhair senpai

The plot doesn't even matter to the people making it,it's just some passion project of sorts for animators to anime whatever the fuck they want without care about the plot.I didn't even need to watch the show to know this before it aired it was obvious that was what it was going to be and I was right

Delete it. That's just too lewd for me.

>Not a single pantyshot in sight but multiple camisole peeks from Cocona.
Is this the birth of a new fetish?

>I didn't even need to watch the show
Get a load of this real anime expert. How do I get as smart as you, user?

I'm up to date it the show I meant before it aired it was obvious it was going to be a badly writing plot with some sakuga scenes and no other redeeming qualities

This post is so retarded that I feel myself having grown a brain cancer just by reading it.

The question is still open, user. Please let me in on the source of your intelligence.

>Cockona

We haven't seen enough of the plot to say whether it will be interesting or cookie-cutter. It could go either way from here.

According to some expert it might be about the mc having her first period and discovering her sexuality while giving a criticism on the yuri industry and madoka with lesbians. Yaya a shit.

Episode 6 preview:

>Papika and Cocona are lolis
>Papika eyes are not blue (could be some color fuckery due to sunset)
>They are wearing matching striped shirts

Inb4 they are actually sisters

Mediocre show with pretty animation every now and then.

We kannazuki now.

At first I expected some Rolling Girls nonsense but this is basically modern FLCL with girls. I'm genuinely surprised at how good this is.

It's rare that anime is actually too deep for someone but this is it.

>deep
I seriously hope you're not unironically saying this.

I don't know, but I think I'm having fun.

slowly but surely getting somewhere
my.mixtape.moe/udyyou.mp3

>they are actually sisters
My dick can only get so hard.

Idea: alternate universe where Papika is Cocona's childhood friend, while Yayaka is Manic Pixie Dream Girl.

I just watched the first 5 episodes.

>mfw

>its another "i dont get it!" flip flappers thread

And people wonder why there's so much exposition in anime.

It's not a praise of the show, I'm saying you can't see the bottom of a puddle because of your extreme mental retardation.
Which you would have figured out if you weren't as retarded as I am claiming.

fucking this
>anime has too much exposition!
>but when anime makes use of the medium and tells the story through visuals my autism can't pick up on it

I feel like you missed the point of chip-tune. If you want to make EDM, just make EDM.

Flipflap is just obscure in a bad way. Nobody for whatever fucking reason wants to ask or explain the most essential things, "what the fuck are we doing this for?" and now their stupidity is suddenly played as a plot point. "You know nothing!" Like it's supposed to be a mystery and not entirely self-inflicted. It makes my head ache.

Maybe they don't want to explain shit because the answers would make any sane person Nope out hard?

>its another "i dont get it!" flip flappers thread
there's nothing to get anyways, the show hasn't said anything yet
and it's pretty pathetic of you to act all smug and superior when it's obvious this show is going to end up expositioning its whole premise just like everything else, you autist

Man, if it's made in FamiTracker and it works on real hardware (that guy uploaded a video of it playing on real hardware earlier,) it's a chiptune. It doesn't matter what style it's in. People have made all sorts of interesting music with the Famicom.

Adolescent.

I'd understand if the organization said they don't want to tell, but neither Cocona or Papika have expressed any interest so far in even learning why. Papika is doing it because "fun things are fun" and Cocona just goes along with it. I started to accept that the reason doesn't really matter, but now it looks like they're setting up some dumb dark reveal about it.

I can only hope they're not going to spend the rest of the show moping over something that normally would be cleared within the first minutes of episode 1.

>if i dont have neatly packaged thought-bites pushed into my mouth by the mechanical issue of a dialogue machine, i am so utterly lost that i forget even the most basic instinctual functions of eating

I really like the accuracy and poignancy with which you articulated your argument, and I find it respectable that you can admit your own personal short-comings so easily.

>the show hasnt said anything yet
Well, aside form the dozens or so times now that characters have spoken exactly what the fuck the characters themselves are going through, I'd like to point out that the lack of exposition and choppy nature is itself a form of story telling.

And yes, you're probably right that there will be a robust, verbose, head-through-the-wall explanation, because that's typically a normal thing that happens. A story wraps up with some explanation.

ITS ALMOST LIKE COMPLAINING ABOUT SOMETHING BEING CONFUSING IS STUPID BECAUSE IS SO OBVIOUSLY DONE ON PURPOSE

Makes my heart go doki doki!

Cocopaps think they know why they are doing it, as shown in ep4. But they should definitely be a bit more curious after what Yayaka said this ep.

How eerie would it be if somewhere in the next few episodes Papika dies and the ED becomes exactly the same except without Papika at all in the animations? This was already suggested by another user in a previous thread.

I feel like there's a difference between
>produced on game hardware and then edited
and
>produced on game hardware and still sounds like its coming from a game

It's just got way too much bass.

Stop pretending this is somehow 2deep4u, when the story is on the level of,
>What are you going to make for dinner?
>Look at those pretty flowers!
>No, really, what are we going to eat today?
>I hope it's not going to rain today!

It's not clever, intelligent, or interesting.

This 2bh. I'm legitimately concerned that it will be a while before we see another show like this. The industry has made its fans too stupid to understand visual storytelling. If they don't get an exposition dump in the first three episodes that explains the rules of the story to an autistic level of detail, they can't get engaged in the show because they just lack the imagination. Anime is dead.

Dude, you don't like it, we understood. Now fuck off.

Papika is Cocona's precious childhood friend who lights up her life and makes every day a fun adventure, but then one day she meets Yayaka the Depressed Gnome Nightmare Girl who teaches her the importance of taking everything Very Seriously and never smiling.

We know even more than the protagonist does at this point. Personally, I like the mystery of the show, but it's almost certainly going to get explained at some point.

Another way of looking at it: Most series err on the side of too much exposition, so if FF is erring on the side of not enough then a change is as good as a masterpiece.

Heck, I thought there was too much in ep5. Yayaka spelling out that PIs effect the mental state of those who enter them was mostly for the benefit of people who have not been paying attention.

Although it was also relevant to all the yuri shenanigans this ep. Still, they could have left that out or passed over it more quickly.

I'm not pretending it's 2deep4u, that's the best part about this whole situation.

The story just isn't handed to you with, directly, with dialogue. We already know who the characters are and why they are doing what they are doing.

Papika's been collecting the amorphous for a long time and it's obviously all she knows how to do, like they've literally demonstrated, and she wants to make a wish; Cocona isn't sure what she wants to do and she doesn't have a lot of life experience, but she wants to have fun with a friend and help them out, she wants to collect the amorphous because Papika wants to collect them and that's it because she's kind of an emotionally dulled person, as has been demonstrated.

If you idiots would stop getting caught up in this idea that there needs to be some great mystery hidden in every story that doesn't hand-feed you the plot, you could see the fucking forest past the trees.

Polished to a mirror finish of accuracy.

Sorry, son, but things you don't like in life won't go away even if you cry.

There's also, baked into the way the story is being told, the sensation of new discovery and general confusion that is part and parcel of growing up. Like in a coming of age story. Which this obviously fucking is. Which you would know if you ingested any sort of media other than all the bad anime that's produced every season.

My motto in life is "if something is annoying, smack it and it'll fuck off. If it doesn't, smack it harder."
So in clear, just get the fuck out.

>Yayaka spelling out that PIs effect the mental state of those who enter them was mostly for the benefit of people who have not been paying attention.
Yeah, this is spot on. The show has generally been pretty good in how it is slowly revealing the nature of PI, and I love it, but that line was a low point of exposition dialogue for something that had already been adequately demonstrated.

Oh shit this keeps getting better

>tfw sisters
not sure how to feel about this.jpg

Go away Yayaka.

Well, it was only strongly demonstrated once in the second PI. This fourth PI would have been the second strong example but only if they commented at some point that it was effecting them.

Dammit, now I want a scene at the end after Yayaka leaves where they stop for a minute in Papika's cozy house and talk about how the PI made them go dokidoki.

>if something is annoying, smack it and it'll fuck off. If it doesn't, smack it harder

How haven't you killed yourself yet?

Because there are far more annoying things on Earth right now. You being a priority target.

Why are they so doki doki in real life?

Some things are better left off-screen.

Nobody knows. It's like magnets.

youtube.com/watch?v=8zBaKgJr7Ss

What a tease. If I were in Cocona's shoes, my tongue would've been halfway down Yayaka's throat by this point.

Cocona was the one expecting a kiss after being pushed over, not Yayaka.

Remember how they're "influenced" by PI?

This PI world probably just turns them into lolis

Maybe Cocona doesn't have such poor taste.

Cocona is incredulous at Papika's favourite plug.

Yayaka OTP, I want puppyfags to leave.

Why would you want to watch a show where girls flirting with another girls? I never understand.

the DEEPEST thing ever

autismspeaks.org/donate

The autism is off the charts

There really isn't much flirting, even when the world is making them doki doki it's limited to hand-holding and puckering of lips.

isnt that what flirting is?
I am obviously not an expert on the matter

>people are unironically calling this show deep

Great visuals with a plot they will someday reveal, hopefully.

In this case, there is actually nothing to get as they have revealed practically nothing and we don't know the goal anyone.

Maybe you're right. I tend to think of flirting as something suggestive. Papika and Cocona holding hands in bed felt more like them taking comfort in their affection for eachother. In the latter case Cocona had the wrong idea about Yayaka's intentions, but she didn't flirt.

I really enjoy all of the quick little expressions like this. That head shake when she's talking to Papika in the stairwell is nice too.

Actually, the way Papika shows that to her is similar to the way a male Bowerbird shows off its prettiest objects to a potential mate.
youtube.com/watch?v=v_BurGW2rPU

youtube.com/watch?v=hT1OKo1rT84

Your baby IS the KKK, user.

Shes a good girl
She dindu nuffin
just tryin to fit in with the cool kids

Yayaka a worst.

They've been doing nothing but flirting so far.

Honestly, while enjoy it, it does feels too random and the dialogues are pretty dumb, like an Alice in Wonderland without the wordplay or mathematical jokes.
I don't why people get so mad when someone says the plot could be told in a better way or they don't get what's point of some things.

As if I care about what some loser on Sup Forums says about me.

The whole ep4 was pure flirting.

I have high expectations for this show. 3deep5u ending pl0x

This is the superior Yayaka, after braids.

5head yyk is better

She is indeed very cute there. Maybe Yayaka will do her hair in a braid for school next time and make some poeple hot and bothered.