One Piece

Thoughts on Film Gold? Just saw it in cinemas and I have to say it's probably the best movie to date.

when is he going to appear to save sanji again?

It would be a good time to, but I just don't know what his role would be and how he'd fit in.

Gin was going to the Grandline or die trying, why would he be hanging out at Baratie?

Lucci was surprisingly relaxed in the movie, even when fighting Sabo and having a chance to get revenge on Luffy.
How strong do you think he is now? Do you think he ended up under a yonko?

How better than Z?

Meh

Strong World and Z were better in my opinion.

Better in most regards I would say. I really liked the fights and everyone played their part. I wasn't overly fond of Z though. My favourites were Dead End Adventure, Strong World, and Baron Omatsuri in that order.

The weakest of the Oda written ones which is a feat given how Strong World dropped the ball in the second half. Not a particularly strong premise this time around that's almost as weak as movie 7's and blatantly rushed in some spots as well. Gold was much less interesting antagonist in comparison to Shiki and Z. The cameo appearances of Lucci and Sabo felt a lot more fanservicey than vital to the plot.

>Do you think he ended up under a yonko?
I think he ended up underwater

That awkward moment when you're a girl,on a really long car journey,bursting for a pee,with no gas stations in sight,doing the potty dance and just thinking about how great it'd be to be a guy just to 'whip it out' on the side of the road.
These,my friends,are the moments where you just wish that Ivankov was real.

It was alright, but it felt a little contrived at times. Robin could have ended the problem before it began and Nami could've just zapped Tesero's fucking mech.

how were the sexy scenes and how many of them were there?

when will we get subs?

Film Gold is shit.
Stupid villain with overpowered ability.
And again only Luffy-messiah can save the day.

Alright, it feel too much of a Dressrosa rehash though

The one in the cinemas is subbed, assuming your country is airing it.

There were a few fan service moments, but it wasn't overly full of them.

What I really didn't like about it was how they dealt with Tesoro as a character.

Almost zero characterization except for some tiny flashback snippets. For the most part he was just your average baddy boy.

Also the whole Ocean's 11 plotline felt so forced and retarded.

You haven't seen movie 6 then. It's better than the manga.

I FUCKING GOT IT, HE WAS SAVED BY SOMEONE THAT SUCKS POISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>zoro's right leg
Jesus christ

That'd be rather silly considering they didn't know about Baratie until recently. And they'd have to be near it or in East Blue for them to find Gin.

bump

At least post a topic. What's the fucking point of bumping a thread when there's 2 other OP thres in the same boat? Having a thread up is pointless if there's nothing to talk about.

It's non canon shit.

So it's shit.

do you have llink stream?

How much chapters are left till the end of One Piece? 300?

I'd say ~400

So, taking into account Oda's hiatuses, it's around 10 years.

10 years untill i kill myself then, whish it would end sooner

You will still have Berserk.

i know, but it is fucking One Piece, I bet we will see Kuro at one point too

Are you stupid?
Luffy himself recently stated that they were about half way through their adventure.

Considering Oda's pacing, and focus on flashbacks and introduction of new characters all the time, it's gonna take atleast 500 chapters.

Fuckin' check'd

And I haveno doubt that we'll see Gin. What I meant was that that particular theory would be silly. It'd be more """realistic""" if Gin just happened across some old lady that cures poisoning cause Gin reminded her of her grandson or some shit.

100 chapters ~ 2 - 2.5 years
So it would be 12.5, not 10 years.

Atleast 13 years, unless Oda gets ill or dies before.

The editors of the Shounen Jump will make him extend the series by any means.

> no Canon = garbage

Are you implying that everything that is not canon is shit and that everything that is canon is good?

>shittin on gaimon

Please don't tell me you think Gaimon story wasn't based. I really miss stuff like that in One Piece and it really hurts to know that there is no space for small and simple stories to it anymore.

brook's childhood when?

No fuck I just wanted to post that picture with a funny filename. Then while the post window was open I also replied to that shitposter. I forgot to put a [pic unrelated].

I am sorry. Please forgive me.

We only know the childhood of Luffy, Nami, Robin and Chopper completely, and now we are heading to Sanji's full story.

Zoro, Usopp and Franky we only know partially

Brook we don't know a thing. Maybe this is where his relation with Germa is?

Nigga, he just knew the name. That was it. He knew it cause he's been around for decades.

But Germa 66 is a myth to almost everyone but the big heads of the world. Being old doesn't mean you would know everything, and of all these years he have "lived", 50 of them were stuck alone in a ship.

>Maybe this is where his relation with Germa is?
I'm more interested in his relation to Kuzan

I honestly thought he'd would have appeared by now or be hinted at. The idea being Germa picked him up on their search for Sanji.

Seems like we've already blown passed that

I figured the myth thing was relatively recent. Besides, myths do tend to happen in the past, so Brook has even more of a chance to hear about them.

When will Blu rays finally come out? I've been waiting for it to get on nyaa.

End of December.

the filename was funny il give you that

Ivankov just injects his victims with a shitload of fast-working hormones. Probably doesn't change your genitals.

It also kills you.

Don't trust MS translations. They fucked up some of Big Mom's lines in this chapter so bad, they make Mangapanda look competent.

It did???

Vinsmokes used to rule North Blue (Brook is likely from those times), but not anymore. That's why most people who live today don't know about them.

Brook is from West Blue. It may tie into that time he was a battle convoy leader for a kingdom, but who knows.

Daily reminder that Asura exists

It can't be, since Baron Omatsuri still exists.

>Brook is actually Usopp's great-granddad

She said he nevered uttered a word about them marrying not he never uttered a single word about the marriage. Meaning that he never said anything about him agreeing or going thru with the marriage.

Extremely unlikely we'll get a second Franky backstory, but Franky arc 2.0 is inevitable with Vegapunk on the horizon.

Unless he and Buggy are brothers and their dad is that one dude from the Revolutionaries with the Hawaiian shirt.

More likely Yorki started a lineage of 'brave men heading out to sea' to find Brook.

Dragon's voice in the anime fits him so poorly. He sounds like a 70 year old retired salaryman.

Entry level garbage sunday morning cartoon for children.

devil monkey god awakening when?

When will Blackbeard kill him already

People Sup Forums is convinced the BB crew is going to kill

>Revolutionaries(Dragon/Sabo)
>Jinbe
>Red-haired pirates
>Big Mom

Who is going to be left at this point?

Haven't heard big mom or Jinbei before. Shanks and Dragon are obvious though

Sure.