TRUMP DENIES 3 BLACK YOUTHS FAIR TRIAL IN CHINA

Where were you when Trump saved 3 Basketball Americans that dindu nuffin from being shot against a wall in China?

yahoo.com/news/trump-hopes-swift-return-ucla-players-detained-china-095653001--spt.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DreyerChina/status/930440238521970688
washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-asia-trip-was-mostly-free-of-incidents--until-it-wasnt/2017/11/14/3b0aa1f2-c8d8-11e7-8321-481fd63f174d_story.html
twitter.com/JazzCrazy/status/930680124156071936
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I had such high fucking hopes that niggers would see that they just can't nigger, but Trump has set forth that indeed: Niggers are free to nigger anywhere and everywhere, and to quote the daddy nigger "It ain't even dat big'a deal".

Trump has forsaken us.

I know he did it for good PR about defending Americans but I still want to see how blacks somehow turn this against him

Maybe but fuck china

That's the game my nigger. Trump saves nogs, nogs come back and take a knee on Christmas to show gratitude, Trump does a cheeky move.... Everyone then has justifiable mutual distrust again for them instead of biting their tongue. Everytime he does one of these they all fall for it.

>Fair trial
>China

Not going to read the whole thread but at a glance it seems like some niggers from LA got caught stealing. I'm trying to figure out why anyone thinks this is unusual. There doesn't seem to be a good reason to discuss, maybe just bump it on social media a little so people realize that opportunity, fame and wealth don't stop the behavior. Otherwise its just normal.

I hope these niggers get suspended for the whole season or kicked off from the team for the whole season because it made UCLA and college basketball look very bad. But thanks for Trump it might as made it much worse for the NCAA.

B.. BU... BUT BLUMPF! HES RACIST!

>Using political capital to help entitled theives
This better be 6 gorillion-d chess

Those niggers gon be interrogated by CIA and locked up in Guantanamo and waterboarded for next 20 years for robbin Chinese merchant

KEK

IN B4 SHARIABLUE GETS THE 3 NIGGERS TO SOMEHOW TURN ON TRUMP AND TURN THIS INTO A NEGATIVE

ADD ME TO THE SCREENSHOT

The political capital also gives Trump good press though so it wasn't all wasted on the niggers

Trump takes on stereotypical,'Blacks need white savior" roll in Communist controlled China. Why this is bad.

Exactly!
Now I can't wait for some leftist to start calling him the racist president.
Hell if he did not help them there would be riots in the LA Korean Town area to get back at the Chinese for imprisoning the dindus.

Yep. Whites helping blacks is racist unless it is taxpayer funded welfare, abortions, food stamps, scholarships...

>incident

maybe liberals we're onto something with that whole impeach thing after all

BIG BURGLAR BRAND

Fantastic thread title!!!!

Unfortunately unfunny irl.

>amerinigger
>americuck

whitey deserve being genocided for being such nigger loving cucks

In most western countries they'd be immediately found not guilty because they're black and theft and violence are part of their culture they can't help acting like savages and they dindu nuffin anyway white boi

Trump is a chimp enabler.

Race traitor!

And it would have been fair here? They wouldn't have even got a slap on the wrist

I think the fact they deserved Chinese justice is the point

>defending Americans
Niggers aren't real Americans.

msm thinks so

And they're all kikes who wouldn't know a thing about it either.

They probably got a presidential scolding, plus the shame they were rescued by a man they probably were brainwashed to hate, also will kill a bit of democrat support by the blacks

niggas gotta nigg...

Who cares?

AAs are the most American people there are.

They were brought here against their will and for hundreds of years were denied an education and benefits for hard work. Extreme representation of how white America was populated by second sons who didn't stand to inherit the property/titles back home in Europe. We are a nation of misfits.

Unfortunately AAs have mostly been seduced by Marxist ideals, which exist to enlist useful idiots to overturn the ruling order and then abandon them.,

I'm sorry Trump wasted a bargaining card on Xi with bill gates scholarship recipients

btw whitebois. when i was in bejing, i see the most cringiest guys with asian women.

but they love dark chocolate. whitebois get cucked in every country....i banged AT LEAST 14 chinks while I was there for a month

This is bullshit if they don't stand trial and lose their careers.

One was white

LiAngelo Ball is not white and the other 2 are dark as fuck

Trump is a cuck civ nationalist faggot.

then why do niggers hate him?

why would a proffessional player have the need to steal?

3 more Trump voters What's the big deal?

DNA

It's a PR move retard. He's trying to appeal to the niggers for 2020.

Which is ALWAYS a waste of time and only serves to piss off the conservative base.

Why would they even shoplift? Was it just some bullshit charge or was there some evidence?

>why would

dindus have very little to no impulse control. Plus the big baller tard kid arrested is not a pro yet, just a college player with a brother in the pros. monkey see it, monkey take it. It's a low level chimp out move as they are unable to see future consequences

They were caught at 3 different stores shoplifting with dozens of cameras. You are on camera EVERYWHERE in big Chinese cities

>shoplifting
>caught stealing from a louis vuitton store
Let's be honest, when you're caught stealing $1000 purses it's no longer simple shoplifting. They better face trial in the US.

>wasting political capital on niggers
Think of what we could have gotten instead.

a giant waste of time
niggers gonna do what they do
its called TNB (typical nigger behavior)
and whitey shouldnt waste time trying to get gorillas out of trouble
they need to be responsible for their own actions and not have whitey clean up their mess all the time when they chimp out

Niggers are such pieces of shit. They raped a Japanese schoolgirl in Okinawa, fucking up US/Japanese relations.

This also:
>U.S. College Band Accused of Shoplifting in Japan - NYTimes.com
www.nytimes.com/1992/12/16/.../us-college-band-accused-of-shoplifting-in-japan.ht...
Dec 16, 1992 - TOKYO, Dec. 15— Members of an American university's marching band recently went on a shoplifting spree in Tokyo's electronics district, taking 119 items valued at about $22,000, the Tokyo police said today. ... According to the police, more than 120 members of the marching band of ...

well fuck them then

niggers are immune to shame

He is getting positive press in urban areas

Stop stereotyping us.

BAAAAASED I ZUGG BENIS NAO OR LATER

See Typical nigger behavior.

based

He needs them for that slave labor in prison, he probably made a deal with Xi.

>little tiny yacht thing and liar's angelo's ball

>mfw it's resolved quickly by gulaging them for life in some west-china rice-paddy slave-camp.

>here commies take my ngo monis and lamborghini
>HAHAHAHAHAHA
>president calls, reams them out
>trump dindu nuffin

they are already back in the USA

Surprised China cucked out.

In Singapore, Public Caning would have been handed out.

Everyone on Sup Forums should be aware of how Singapore punished people, right?

China should at least have deported them and banned them from China.

Such a punishment would have ruined any possibility of Chinese basketball sponsorship deals.

Trump doesn't fuck around with PR shit and negotiations with sane people that aren't libcucks

Im pretty sure those three players are perma banned from china. They still got off really easy. Id enjoy 2 weeks in a 5 star hotel free of charge.

No, he ain't. Just checked the twitters of a bunch of journalists, especially sports journalists.

They basically deny Trump did anything to save these basketball players and therefore don't want to credit Trump.

twitter.com/DreyerChina/status/930440238521970688

This journalist for example says he is skeptical.

Sorry but no matter what Trump does, the left will never give him credit.

Trump should have just let the Chinese justice system handle these players.

Good then it shows the press is salty hypocrites to normies and will help make undecideds sympathetic to Trump

They are forever banned from returning to China.

Washington Post is still passively aggressively continuing the Japanese Koi Fishing Controversy despite the full unedited video being posted everywhere already.

washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-asia-trip-was-mostly-free-of-incidents--until-it-wasnt/2017/11/14/3b0aa1f2-c8d8-11e7-8321-481fd63f174d_story.html

>Trump still displayed trademark flourishes but at times seemed to offer a more muted version of himself. He took evident relish in dumping a wooden box full of fish food into a Koi pond at a Japanese palace, even if he was following Abe’s lead, if less gracefully.

Normies watching this walk away with two conclusions:
>wherever blacks go, no matter their socioeconomic status, they must steal
>blacks get away with crime, even when there is proof that they are guilty
Blacks end up looking like the bad guys instead of China or Trump.

He's getting shit on in the comments.

>even if he was following Abe’s lead, if less gracefully.
What are they trying to say?

this is why i went into a rage at these nigger subhumans. i knew the president was going to do this. he had to do it, there was no other option. these subhuman animals did this during his trip and made him bring this shit up during his visit. these niggers were a mistake. they are a stain on the usa. what happens if the usa is ever attacked? you think these subhumans will band together with their fellow countrymen? top lel. they are a liability

m8 you say that like its a bad thing, china is a serious fucking shithole.

International politics is all about give and take. What do you think China wants in return? Do we have a prisoner they want?

Whatever they are trying to say it discredits the fuck out of them as a news organization and is great political ad fodder for Trump

>implying basketball players don't advertise to the chinese market
They've severely hindered their business prospects with this stunt.

True To Form:
>the niggers nig
>and Whitey cleans up their mess

This. Xi is gonna get some heat at home for letting these basketball players walk free.

I doubt he didn't ask for some favor from Trump.

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

twitter.com/JazzCrazy/status/930680124156071936

she's right. blacks never break laws after being told about them.

So is America thanks to niggers.

if they were in jail I would have agreed, but they were basically hiding like rats in a hotel, right?

Trump was never with you chump.

DIN DUH NOFIN

w....was there a doubt that they didn't commit petty theft? they're niggers after all. they try to haggle down marked prices at convenience stores man

he's right ya' know
>we often hear of them 'turning their live around' and that's pretty much the end of it. they then go on, having learned a constructive lesson about morality, maturity, accountability and responsibility, to become productive members of society and strong leaders of the family.

They were out on bail.

They would have been hanged in Singapore in the first place for the weed they undoubtedly brought with them

>press in urban areas

Niggers don't read or watch news. They monkeyspeak on Twitter and kikebook.

Chinese cops are nationalist as fuck. Imagine the beatings that any black committing a crime in China will get after being forced to really these 3.

based

Dunno man I'd rather live in China than in Baltimore, Bethesda or most southern towns made 90% of trailers.
Alaska and Idaho are comfy though.

Nice LARP ... everyone who ever set a foot into china / sk / japan knows chinks absolutely hate niggers.