How do you feel about this?

How do you feel about this?

floof

wut

It remind me that we'll never have a decent Anime adaptation of Dominion Tank Police.
It's Shit.

You don't seem to understand what constitutes furry, user. I thought we were past all this

I haven't read the manga I'll get to it some day, but of the three adaptions, I think the first one was pretty great. Second one was alright, third was abysmal. The first was a really fun watch though, with scenes like in my webm.

The sudden introspection in the last two episodes was a bit abrupt, but not too bad. All in all, it was pretty classic Shirow Masamune and quite enjoyable to watch.

What'd they change that made it bad?

eh, it's not as much fun without the music

>black bars
Kill yourself.

is this what it means to yiff in hell?
scary

Yeah, I made a new one right after I posted that, actually. Still low quality though.

They're ugly old ladies.

I agree. The first OVA was pretty much a perfect delivery of the essence of Shirow.

Haven't seen more than the first episode of Dominion, but already I like these two. They remind me of the intensified luck soldiers from Escaflowne.

They look cuter from a distance

I really liked the bit where they dressed and spoke like rejects from a Jane Austin novel and berated their boss for being crude. It's while they're raiding the museum

>moefags can't handle girls with clearly defined lips

yeah yeah lol

>lol
Killl yourself.

Damn this is good.

Hard.

I don't remember their hair being so fluffy.

There are easier ways to strip, you know.

thats some shitty animation.
How does those close even work?