Will Trump unban the cross from the white house? Someone needs to make a white house petition to make this happen

Will Trump unban the cross from the white house? Someone needs to make a white house petition to make this happen.

Or will he continue being a puppet to his interest groups like his daughter that hate christians?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MnQ_mp9TzZY
youtube.com/watch?v=C8x5YWvzSlc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've got an idea: How about not putting up either?

fuck off hooknose.

What next make it illegal to say god bless america as user below me said fuck off hooknose

They either should either allow the president to put up whatever religious symbol he wants, or not allow any of them at all.

>not allow any of them at all.
religion exists outside of your demon worship, go back to eating babies for your jew god moloch.

What can Trump do though since crosses are banned now from public viewing?

Will he fight the jews? Or let them run his white house like he did his own daughter?

Trust me, we're having a white Christmas this year. The war on Christmas is officially over.

>Trust me, we're having a white Christmas this year. The war on Christmas is officially over.
white, black I dont care, its christendom that matters to me user.

So you think a cross will be on the front lawn? Does Trump have the stones to do it? There is no way his daughter would let him given she hates america and christians.

>she hates america and christians
ah i see you can't even keep your little facade up for one tiny thread

sad!

This Christmas will be special for me.

in case you didnt know shes a Jew.

Prediction, the Synagogue of Satan Sabbatean-Frankist OP will be here on Christmas kvetching about how "cringey" the White House Christmas celebration was.

You know you will OP, you're just that kind of bottom bitch soy boy.

You are just the edgiest little edgelord who ever lived, aren't you?

oy vey rabbi JIDF is all over this little dead thread.

see

don't worry about me

i'm a qualified masonic demonologist

looks like a chinese knockoff of The Wall.

A giant cross is too close to KKK.

Whether you like it or not, that's what the public perceives. Trump already has enough hard times dealing with shit media blasting him as "HITLER, RACIST, KKK!!!". I'm just stating facts.

it's hillary you dumb shill

He won't, Trump is a good goy. He'd never do anything against his (((masters))).

>thinking he cares what the haters and losers think

>A giant cross is too close to KKK.
>I'm just stating facts.
Get outta mah thread you fuckin jew. The KKK isnt a religion and people dont even think of them anymore, quit living in the past rabbi.

>one shill post triggers 4-5 >1 post by this ID agreefags
this is literally proving that new thing we heard about, thanks!

what new thing you vague imbecile who doesnt complete their thoughts.

your new trick ya dumb jew

it was all over the board a while back, kike chan has a running thread in the secret board on it, etc

you've been found out, you dropped your mask and now you're trying to put it back on?

show me your jew snarl then show me those khazar milkers you soy goy

You're an idiot to think Christianity is the enemy of the Jew. THEY GAVE YOU THAT PLAGIARIZED AND ALTERED FILTH.

Cant warm up the ovens fast enough for you

The guy who started the separation of church and state was a jew

so how do we get the cross back and allow for personal profession of faith?

this

amazing how one thread brings out JIDF in force.

>gibs fiat shekels for hurricane
>must gib only to fake jews and must delete first amenment
>greg abbot be like
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MnQ_mp9TzZY

wha-why cant I hold all these shills?

this is a good idea

I hope Trump is strong enough to follow his heart and his faith and not the people pulling the puppet strings like his daughter.

This is our country, kike.

thread is full of shills, probably got alerts about it through their networks. how can we start using this to track them?

please watch my white supremacy stream
watch my white supremacist stream
twitch/alanabajablast

Will Trump pardon Turkey next week or will he finally stand up to the eternal roach and let the Turk get the axe?

get out you jewish fucks.

i am trying to save the white reace
twitch/alanabajablast

ok hooknose.... be sure to tell them your white. thats the important part of course to braindead losers. Then again if thats your audience it explains your inbred logic.

PETITION!
PETITION!
PETITION!

Wait? That cross is banned from public land in USA and this country calls itself Western, Christian and God's own country?
MUAHAHAHA
We have crosses in public schools all over the place.

I've got an idea, how about just putting up the cross

>That cross is banned from public land in USA and this country calls itself Western, Christian and God's own country?
Wait until you meet americas new Pennsylania Dutch and Amish families all celebrating diversity and renouncing christianity.

common law is garbage. i bet louisiana doesnt do this. they have at least some civil law

>common law is garbage. i bet louisiana doesnt do this. they have at least some civil law
I-i dont know what this means????

>Trump builds a giant cross
>some lefties burn it down in protest
>the entire left self-destructs in the resulting confusion

That would be legendary user then again the left are the ones who enslaved the blacks.

>Trump makes the white house a huge nativity scene

Daily reminder that Hanukkah is a minor Jewish holiday, and that the only reason it's been pushed so hard is to undermine the prestige and meaning of Christmas.

ok.... but how do we get the cross back?

bumping

Was wondering if it was bait or not. Don't forget to season your meals properly.

>Will Trump unban the cross from the white house? Someone needs to make a white house petition to make this happen

We need to import priests from Moldova. (video)

youtube.com/watch?v=C8x5YWvzSlc

are those the awesome russian priests?