Greetings Sup Forums, We Are Muslims Anonymous #OPISIS

A group of conscientious Muslim hackers is planning all-out cyber-war on ISIS.

The hacktivist group known as Di5s3nSi0N said that it will attempt to “wipe them off the internet” on November 17, which is Friday, by attacking all ISIS-related websites and servers in an offensive that it’s calling #SilenceTheSwords.

Di5s3nSi0N has already exposed an ISIS mailing list after carrying out cyberattacks against ISIS’s Amaq news agency’s website. The list has 2,000 email subscribers listed, and is no doubt of great interest to Western intelligence agencies.

The group tweeted: “Challenge complete—too easy! 2000 email subscribers hacked from Amaq... What is next?? #silencetheswords #AMAQ #opisis #IslamicState #Hacked.”

This isn’t the first time the jihadist terrorist group has been targeted with data exfiltration attempts. Last year, a USB stick containing information on 22,000 ISIS recruits, including names, addresses, telephone numbers, places of birth and sponsors into the organization,was sent to Sky News.

For its part, Di5s3nSi0N identifies as Sunni Muslim—a denomination of Islam that has often clashed with Shi’ite Muslims, including literally in Iraq and metaphorically with nations such as Iran. It refers to itself as “the steadfast youth of Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamaah.” ISIS also claims to be Sunni—a statement that angers many mainstream Sunnis (and Muslims at large).

“Daesh stained our streets and fields red from our martyrs,” the grouptweetedlast week. “The tears of the ummah will wash them clean. And we wash them from their internet hiding places! Our vengeance will be on 17.11.17.”

And: “Allah send the khawarij your punishment by our hands. As the arms of our brothers have made dust of you, we make history from your pixels haha.”

It also tweeted: "As your failed evil Khalifate gets wiped off the map we will wipe you off the internet. Watch this space!!!"

I'm glad you decided to do something about them godspeed.

Go fuck a goat.

germans are asleep though; post in cca 12 hrs

Why do hacker groups always have such stupid fucking names man

Finally!

Do something useful and target the jewish politicians that fund these groups

>Muslims Anonymous
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Kill ISIS Ninjas
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

OMG thanks user this the best laugh I've had in awhile.

>We Are Muslims Anonymous
>Anonymous
How can you be user in a named group? Fucking morons fuck off. We're not taking some bullshit "user" hacker group seriously every, kill yourself asap.

s/every/ever

Seems pretty retarded to brag about it. Your l33t sp34k name is cringey as fuck. Should lay low more.

Good luck! You're doing good work if you fight ISIS.

>tfw poos from tech support cut off IS's 4g connection

Normally I’d say something stupid to make myself laugh, but go get ISIS.
‘Cause cyberwar ‘n shit.

This is a pretty autistic post, Pajeet.

Underrated.

THIS

lol ok