Has anyone noticed that we're just a giant sponge?

Has anyone noticed that we're just a giant sponge?

I noticed that my intellect & vibe immediately matches whoever I'm with, or even if I'm watching something on YouTube for that matter.

But yeah, throughout the day I hungout with ghetto retards, educated thinkers with Masters degrees, along with more muted people with low verbal skills, and people with high verbal skills...

...And without fail, I matched their vibe & energy throughout.

Anyone else like this? I imagine the average person instinctively does this.

Hmmmm but you know what? I know plenty of people who WOULDN'T be able to pull off matching any demographic, so what the fuck is up with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y6YCxypnBxc
youtu.be/lTyZAul60ok
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

This just in:

OP IS A FAGGOT
>OP IS A FAGGOT
OP IS A FAGGOT

HAHAHAHAH

So if you match with people what are you doing here?

Soy Boy detected.

I think the sentence you were looking for is:
>Had anyone noticed that I'M just a giant sponge?

People with spines don't fit that description.

It's because you're spineless and hold no integrity for yourself, you dont know how to feel so you just feel what you see others feeling. formulate some opinions man, even if they're bad.

You're going somewhere with this. Refine it.

Imagine if you people would change to your vibe.

>even if they're bad
but then you're wrong

You aren't a sponge. You are a psychopath. It's ok. It doesn't mean you're a bad person. I'm a psychopath and I've never hurt anyone, nor do I intend to. All people are like you describe, but 99.9% do not notice it. They will always amalgamate to the herd. It's their nature. You, however, you can read the herd while realizing you are not a part of it. You are so close to freedom, and you don't even realize it. It's OK to be powerful, OP. It is not OK to abuse it. Karma is a real thing. Have fun.

this

We are a lot more than a sponge user.

I think it's an evolutionary trait.

For example, I've probably gotten laid more than these two posters, I can almost guarantee you:
I think that some people's brains work in a way where they'll authentically blend in with whoever they're with. Sociopaths likely possess this trait, but you know I bet Steve Jobs did too.

Usually these people will have higher verbal intellect.

I can effortlessly blend in with people who'll either see William Buckley OR lil' Pump as their idol

And indeed, it's likely an evolutionary trait

>Never reveal your powerlevel
Isn't that Sun Tzu's middle name?

It means you're an Amerimutt
That's how Amerimutts act - they blend in because they're all le 52% faced

That's where the idea of the "persona" comes from. We all wear different masks in different social settings.

It's really important to pick who you hang out with carefully.

well said

I can't remember the specifics but I remember recently learning about something like what you described in my Psych class within the past few weeks

bruh what is that webm from

you're an american half-nigger

Right.

I can blend in with these dipshits:

youtu.be/y6YCxypnBxc
(You know, in conversation outside that particular setting, as that vid makes me want to kick his ass)

JUST AS WELL as I could pull up a chair and authentically engage with this, and not feel out of place at all:
youtu.be/lTyZAul60ok

And yeah, it's a little scary, but at the same time it helps boost me in front of everyone else, concerning job interviews, to hanging out with friends, to dating hot & educated chicks

>For example, I've probably gotten laid more than these two posters
this is a coping mechanism. You're justifying your own existence by not only measuring how much you can give into hedonistic acts but also by trying to "insult" your critics by creating an imaginary position.

Get a grip.

in reality you are closer to the first one but because of your inflated ego and sense of self-worth you THINK that you can engage with the second.

It's called non-personality disorder

It's all confusing:

I get squeemish at the thought of putting a worm on a hook, though I get violent fantasies concerning anyone who I feel like I'm about fight.

Maybe that's normal, though all I know is I immediately latch & match anyone's personality I'm with.

I have my own convictions (I post here after all), so I really think it's just high EQ.

How do you explain my being friends with a variety of educated thinkers, then?

Like, people who I genuinely leave a memorable impact on, and regularly hangout with & text?

And the same can be said with people in the "lower end" totem pole of society, if you will.

All befriending these guys with equal authenticity; my genuine kaleidoscope of friends & chicks that I date must prove that I have something.

>You are a psychopath
>muh kike labels
Get a grip fag. If he had a (((mental illness))) he wouldn't be asking the question in that way. It's obvious he just has high empathy and low confidence and over time he will find his footing.

>why didn't mommy do this to me.