Slain Dallas Cop Might’ve Been A White Supremacist: Still A Hero? Claims Huff- post

One of the Dallas officer slain by Micah Xavier Johnson is not a hero because he is a white supremacist for having an iron cross tattooed on his finger and I guess that's associated with nazis

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/jesse-benn/slain-dallas-cop-mightve_b_10953276.html
archive.is/4paEs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Article:huffingtonpost.com/jesse-benn/slain-dallas-cop-mightve_b_10953276.html

Just because the Nazis drank water does that mean all german water is evil and racist?

yes anything that is white is racist

1. Archive that shit you nigger

>Might've
Christ on a cracker.

Looks like a Maltese cross to me...

>Might've been

The irony of accusing others of targeting and accusing specific groups of individuals is so think I could serve it at Thanksgiving.

that animal makes me strangely uncomfortable

>Not naming that image "Big Jewish Cock"

I don't even know why I still come to this shithole

>King of the Hill
Literally looks like an /ourguy/

>capitalizes black
>doesn't capitalize white

WHERE IS MY MOTHERFUCKING ROPE?

edit: also

archive.is/4paEs

Oy vey he was a christian that means he cared about white people.
fuck off fag.

Even if he were, what's your point?

>written by a kike
classic

this is the type of thing that proves a huge war will happen.

Once there was normal arguments. Now the people on the left side are so militant and extreme that there's no line anymore. They have crossed over into just being evil human beings.

Like a known media company saying cops being killed is justified because the cop was white and had a cross tattoo. Wow. That is so low, even for them.

How can you ever look at a Huffington Post writer/reader and even see them as a human being? They're just horrible people.

Nothing wrong with being proud of your people. In fact, everyone should be (unless your people are complete trash, I can't name a single white ethnicity that is).

German Imperialists are also Nazis I guess and like every single biker ever

Jesse Benn is a shithead.
He posts articles like this all the time, and needs a real dose of reality.
Not the cupcake world he lives in.

we need nordbro back

I guess he got a girlfriend

>Might’ve

Absolutely - the left is beyond disgusting. There are no words for how hideous liberals and their media have become.

>archive.is/4paEs
I fail to see anything unusual about a Jew writing an article hyperventilating about white supremacy. Any goyim who dare to not bow before Jew Supremacy are a threat to the very fabric of existence itself! Don't you two legged donkeys understand this??! Now get off the Internet and get back to work! Schlomo needs moar shekels!

These fucking idiots really don't have any idea what they're bringing down on themselves, do they?

>Symbol that is literally being used by the US army today makes you a white supremacist. Wew guess my whole batallion is a bunch of nazis