Hey bigots. I'm what you call a "nu-male" and I'm proud of it. I wear glasses...

Hey bigots. I'm what you call a "nu-male" and I'm proud of it. I wear glasses, I wear flannel/plaid and even a few vidya shirts on occasion, I have an undercut and a beard. So fucking what? Chicks fucking dig it. I dig it. I also respect them for the beautiful human beings that they are. I listen to what they have to say and treat them like equals. I realize they offer a lot of valuable insight and perspective on the state of the world and society seeks to silence their voices. Women like good people who treat them like people and not slabs of meat or conquests. They like men with empathy and compassion, not little 12 year old boys who are blinded with hatred and anger. They like guys who understand their privilege and allow them to make their own decisions and be independent. It's a new era of man where respect, decency, sensitivity, and artistry are considered ideal rather than testosterone and aggression that conservatism/Donald J Trump represents. You'll all change when you grow up and actually start going outside.

Kill yourself.

2/10

ok liberal

terrible b8

kys

This bait is so shit I don't even have a picture to fit it. also sage

No

You're probably the biggest faggot I've ever seen. Go fuck yourself "Nu male". You're a fucking joke and you probably get beat up everyday.

FPBP. Also saged.

lol, nt

The dude in that picture probably couldn't even change a tire.

this must be alpha male central

The state of males today...

Drink up bub.

kys you'reself

>implying you cant be conservative and respect women
If a woman has a strong integrity I'll respect her, but not JUST because she's a woman.

I'm a guy with a haircut and clothes and glasses and I still act like a fucking man and not some bullshit numale soyboy.

Your tits are bigger than your shoulders, faggot.

shit bait 1.3/10

You Sir are what is now called a “PHILDO”.

1/10 cucks

Yes, I have gone outside, I grew up real fast after becoming fascist.

Fascism shows you how beautiful life can be when your people all unite against degeneracy and their common enemy, whether that be the jew or the communist.

I genuinely enjoy the outdoors even if I go outside for just a minute, knowing I have an outlet that steers clear of post-modern robots like you.

NOW HERE COMES YOUR DRINK TO WASH ALL THAT DOWN!

Sage goes in the options field btw

Tits or gtfo

carl the cuck

IS GAY AS FUCK

glasses, flannel, beard, undercut
these are just accessories.
it is what you are fundamentally lacking as a man that people find disgusting

OP is a literal retard. Women find conservatives most attractive. Feminist websites say that liberal women can NOT stop sleeping with Trump supporters. The soybois are weak and whiny men.

As a 6' 1.5" Christian Trump supporter studying engineering, I find it rather easy to date women. I will be unkept and not shaved in two weeks but dressed well and women will be like "nice goatee". The real struggle is finding a celibate one.

would that be "HER"?

I fucked your girl last night

Thats a nicu bait

>people don't recognize this pasta
The absolute state of reddit/pol/

I wear flannel and plaid, but I actually work outside.

I could pick up more bitches wearing dirty jeans and a MAGA hat than your low testosterone jew face.

HAHAHAHA

>Women
>Not being drawn to testosterone

tl;dr
Op is a faggot

Larper faggot