Why are immigrants such useless cowards

I don't get what the mentality is behind leaving your country behind instead of fixing what's wrong with it. That's some cowardly bullshit

Because they don't care about fixing it. They just want money, stability, and security while also being huge nationalists and displaying their home country's flag anywhere they can.

t. lives in the worlds only superpower

We had 9/11 happen here. How many people fled? let me know.

>We had 9/11 happen here. How many people fled? let me know.
I work in a skyskraper in Manhattan, I don't think I'll feel safe until I flee to Munich.

Are you native American or are you just another descendant of useless cowards?

My ancestors settled this place, not immigrate. They weren't fleeing from anything.

I tell every Spic I see that they should thank people like me for building this country while they contribute nothing

Because my country unfortunately has an idiot goblin with nuclear weapons as its neighbor.
Every time we start doing things right and progressing, they threaten to invade us.

>I don't get what the mentality is behind leaving your state behind instead of fixing what's wrong with it. That's some cowardly bullshit
t. Flyoverlandian

Please. You never do things right and progress. You're Mexico.

Don't forget who you are. We at least finally do the right thing once all other alternatives are exhausted. You never even get that far.

Fuck my country man, i just care about me and my family...

this

>ancestors of coward telling others coward

In the stone age people fled from one place to another to find food the same aplies here people run away from their countries trying to find a better place, other people are getting away with shit like war, crime and other things

Not the same as today’s immigrants who want the right to live in a stable society without wanting to die for it

I served in Iraq and almost died for my country. Why can’t they?

>ancestors of coward telling others coward
You mean descendants and no some of ours came with Bible and musket to the wild lands and created the country the new ones want to mooch off of.

Sage and report this faggot's threads. He was spamming threads like these with the exact same OP image a few months ago until he finally got banned. Looks like it expired today.

Not everyone is made to withstand the corrective process and those who are not able must leave in order to continue existing, the thing that buggered me quite a lot about them is that even when they leave they think they are the only ones who can speak about our situation, one dude even went so far as to say that they are superior for leaving and as such they should have their opinion regarded higher than the ones who got left behind.
One would hope that once they got out they realized that even if they melt in within their hosts societies they still remain Colombian.

I don't get what the mentality is behind destabilizing another country instead of fixing what's wrong with it. That's some cowardly bullshit

>I don't get what the mentality is behind leaving your country behind instead of fixing what's wrong with it. That's some cowardly bullshit
>american
>descendant of immigrants that left behind their entire continent

What was there to fix in Europe?

At the time of most European immigration, Europe controlled the world...

They went after better opportunities
Same as a lot of immigrants
Not everyone is actually fleeing

What are you talking about. People, don't listen to "El Brayan". Probably no soccer tonight for this caca skin and delved into Sup Forums.

When Mexico has been at its best the US has never threatned an invasion, to the contrary. Pic V E R Y related, under those 30+ years under General Porfirio Diaz we were good neighbors, both enjoyed socio-political stability.

Caca skin goblins here in Mexico plebed. And we became "leftist" once again, and unfriendly to Americans.

>they still remain Colombian.
stay in your shithole please

did he died?

>taking a voyage across a seemingly endless stretch of water to build a settlement in a completely unknown land with no hope of any kind of immediately help
>cowardly

>Why are immigrants such useless cowherds
Maybe they're not accustomed to cowherding? You have to let them get used to it.

>leaving your country behind instead of fixing what's wrong with it.

This implies that there's any avenue for a common person to fix it in the first place. There generally isn't. So the option is to either pack up and gtfo or start a revolution.

Most people don't live in their basements eating Hot Pockets microwaved by mom, so they pack up their shit and leave.

I think I hear the microwave beeping, user, close all tabs and pull your pants up.

Most people don't have the opportunity to create change. Those types are usually better off seeking stability elsewhere.