Soy: The Jewish Legume

ITT we discuss soy, soy-boys, and their estrogen abundance.

It is clear that the world elite are trying to lower males, particularly white males, testosterone to make us more docile, weaker, and more degenerate. The media and pop science's endorsement of soy is to control us.

Soy, which is high in estrogen behaving chemicals such as genistein and daidzein, can drastically affect males.
Did you know the average t-test in america for a 25 year old male now, is the average test of a 90 year old in the 1970's? It was very common for men to be over 1000, now the highest test males in their prime only breech 700.

Also welcome in this thread: Other jewish hormone tricks like plastics in our water, birth control, and any other food additives.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XhkNU46_48M
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7144835
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9001684
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Daily reminder that the steak and eggs diet is the most redpilled diet.

Wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=XhkNU46_48M

wrong
you stupid faggot

how can soyboys even compete?

I have a theory, boys. What if the jews are pumping soy air into the air?
get this, we all stay inside, right? none of us are sjw gay libtards.
normes go outside, right? most of them are gay sjw libtards.
the normies go outside and breath in the putrid soy air, which turns them into sjw fags.
but why would jew want to do this? because they get to sell more gay SEX TOYS which is the most profitble buisness on earth, im telling you its true.
its always money with the jews.

by not getting heart disease, colon cancer, and other degenerative diseases caused by eating your stupid meatcuck diet
I'll fuck your wife after you have your massive heart attack

Here's your (you)'s shills. Nice flags soyboyz

Truth

>i dont eat meat so i can fuck grannies
just when you thought soyboys couldnt get any lower

excellent job my son, i am proud of you

you fell for the soyboy jew reinforcing your delusion beliefs in your keto paleo meatcuck bullshit

>implying that non soy eaters only eat meat
fuck off shill, it's easy to eat healthy while avoiding soy. Greens, vegetables, eggs, and meat can all be eaten in moderation. You won't be fucking his wife because by now your soy consumption has made you lose all attractive male characteristics and alll sex drive.

Get your test up boys

See what it's like to actually be a man.

Women can like smell it off you they go insane

>taking photo of meals
have the soy-boys invaded Sup Forums already?

Soy isn't the issue. Phytoestrogens (what's in soy) aren't like animal hormones. The issues are hormone-laden meat and milk and estrogen from birth control in the water supply.

>eating supper and browsing pol

I'll curb stomp you soy boy

Plant based estrogens can still cause effects in humans, and are greater in quantity than the ones in meats, even if they're less effective. However, I agree that birthcontrol and hormones in meat are major problems as well. What do we do to stop this.

S O Y B O Y
O
Y
B
O
Y

Ketosis is not a meme. Neither is steak and eggs.

Do steak and eggs for a month and see what happens

Zinc, fats, and carbohydrates are key for test production. Eggs and vegetables are top-tier. Staying away from BPA's and limiting sugar is critical as well. Another good thing to do is strength training.

*cholesterol, not carbs. fugg.

Lol. Keep eaiting the corpse Jew. I switched to vegetarianism, which includes soy-based meat imiation products as well.

>dick got girthier
>developing more body hair
>increased sex drive (got gf pregnant)
>leaner, more cut physique
>more energy
>less gastric issues (used to have bloat and cramps)

I remember when I was talking about it with my aunt, and she was relating a story about a friend whosr dick shrank and all this other bullshit. My gf and I just looked at eachother and bust out laughing. The problem isn't soy, its the hormones in the meat.

Yeah, on-demand heart disease & cancer. Your cholesterol must be over the charts if you eat eggs every day.

>clearly made up story
over sold it old boy, rookie mistake

what I'm saying is soy is fine in moderation and not to blame for the low-t bullshit can't you see how the soyboy meme is acting as a red herring? It might contribute some, but there are bigger problems here.
see

Saying it with me boys! O-B-E-S-E

>Cuck in denial

Wrong.

I agree that there are bigger issues, but I think the big effects are lifestyle.

Corpsecucks sound mad...

>SWEDEN YES!

I'm 6'4" 250lbs and have around %14 body fat

You're probably a skinny fat soy boy cuck that lets Ahmed fuck your girlfriend because you can't satisfy her.

Your entire country and male population are a joke.

truth. My ex was obsessed with sniffing me..

I lift a lot, eat well and get regular vitamin d.

>regurgitating big agra memes from the 90s made to sell corn syrup and cereal
kek, enjoy your muslims

I'm not mad just mildly disgusted at the extent of your cuckage

That's just bad genes and bad mindset.
And hot showers.
Take cold showers and embrace anger.
Being angry increases testosterone

not just phytoestrogens, but xenoestrogens in general. Its not just soy consumption and diet that leads to estrogen rich beta-males, trannies, and all-around faggots, but other estrogen-like chemicals artificially found in our environment. BPA, for instance, is a prime example of a xenoestrogen that is beyond prevalent...

If you eat dairy-products you're a dairy-boy. Don't deny it, because it's already has been scientifically proven that men who drink milk have lower T-levels and increased

Have at it dairy-boys.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

reminder there has never been any study that shows eating cholesterol brings up your cholesterol. It's actually eating poorly which does that, and some foods that are poor for you have lots of cholesterol, where as eggs aren't bad for you. Cholesterol is broken down in your disgestive system like other proteins/fats

How does the estrogen in milk compare to the estrogen in soy?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224

>The results of this meta-analysis suggest that neither soy foods nor isoflavone supplements alter measures of bioavailable T concentrations in men.

I fucking hate eggs, anything else I can eat?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7144835

>There was a positive correlation between fecal weight and fecal excretion of estrogens in both groups (P less than 0.001), with vegetarians having higher fecal weight and increased fecal excretion of estrogens.

DRINK YOUR ESTROGEN SOYIM

Truth I was eating around 14 eggs a day for months and my cholesterol stayed normal

Not sure but i'd say just as bad if not more if the cow is from a commercial farm. Milk, soy, plastics all cause this problem.

cholesterol is the building blocks of testosterone and dietary cholesterol has 0 effects on cholesterol levels

low rage is a sign of low t

yeah, eggs

Reminder that most of the scientific studies on soy show it has no effect on testosterone.

Nettle root

lmao good bait made me laugh/10

>Did you know the average t-test in america for a 25 year old male now, is the average test of a 90 year old in the 1970's? It was very common for men to be over 1000, now the highest test males in their prime only breech 700.

Where can I get tested. I saw a doctor over low-libido when I was 18 and he said I was perfectly (((normal))). Although, I never asked to see the results myself at the time.

I hate them too swede cuck.

Get the good free range grass fed brown eggs and learn how to cook them well.

You can make them taste bearable even if you hate them if you improve your cooking skills.

So how do you restore lost T?

Look up crypto carnivores

Any seasoning tips to not make it taste like shit? Eggs is not seasoning before you tell me

Stop being a little bitch

How would a soy boy swede even know what a good meal is? Food can't increase your cholestrol level by a signifcant margin, check your facts you cuck.

There was no need to call me a cuck

soy isn't the primary cause of low-t male phenomenon
you are falling for jewish tricks

I'm not even joking dude

All I ate was ribeyes/strip loins/flank steaks with eggs and for 4 months

I'm a big guy though and am big into strength training.

lift, eat better, stop using BPA plastic food and water containers

IMO one of the biggest causes of the low total testosterone epidemic is a generation of people with very low SHBG. SHBG binds testosterone (and some other sex hormones), taking it out of circulation. Theoretically more testosterone is available to bind androgen receptors on cells if it is not bound by SHBG, but the body realises this and when SHBG is low the body produces much less testosterone to compensate.

The main thing that drives SHBG down is insulin resistance, fatty liver, low adiponectin; general metabolic syndrome problems. Low SHBG also means an excess of dihydrotestosterone, becuse SHBG very strongly binds DHT, and excess DHT means oily skin and androgenic alopecia.

I, unfortunately, suffer from extremely low SHBG, due to insulin resistance which is itself due to obesity. My hair is good because I have low amounts of DHT receptors on its follicles but I can only imagine the sheer amount of DHT coursing through my veins. I don't like it. I have very low total testosterone but extremely high free bioavailable testosterone. I don't suffer from any low T symptoms for that reason, but I would like to fix my hormones up and balance them a bit.

Unironically this. Masculine behaviors will increase test.
>Physical activity
>Being outside for vit. D
>Eating well, eating big

Actually all plastics have estrogenic properties, not just BPA

pomegranates, steroids

paprika. garlic pepper salt and chilli. Salsa. You can put eggs in anything. If you're making pasta or a stir fry just crack a few in and stir it up, takes on the flavour of the food you're cooking with and makes things heartier.

Sounds expensive. Did you get constipated?

BURY YER DEAD GOYIM

If you can't run with the big dogs stay on the porch.

I'll stop calling Swedes cucks when you purge your country of all the sand niggers raping/killing your women.

Well its currently raining here but I'm going to go chop down a tree with my bare hands

Muhammad's jizz is high in protein from eating lamb all day, eat it out of your wife's cunt after he's done raping her.

alright listen here my young virgin friend, im going to learn you how to make eggs:

>go steal 6 eggs from your chicken, pick some garlic and onions from your garden
>crack the eggs into a bowl, add salt and pepper
>chop up the onions and garlic and add them
>add a dollop of sour cream (or creme fraiche cause youre a yuropoor)
>grate some hard, salty cheese on top like romano
>take out a SAUCE pan, add tablespoon of butter, turn on med high
>add tablespoon of butter to eggs
>whisk together until homogeneously combined
>pour into SAUCE pan, stir virgously every 30 seconds or so, removing from the heat while you do so until done

I live on a farm and we have lots of chickens and need to eat all the eggs everyday, and I felt I was like pushing it doing 6, I was quickly not liking them. I have no idea how you do 14 but keep up the good work!

Frihets kriget kommer, 2018 SD will win, if not I will bomb my shit country

>A British Journal of Cancer study of 696 men (233 of whom were vegans) concluded this: “Vegans had 13% higher T [testosterone] concentration than meat-eaters and 8% higher than vegetarians.” Not only did vegan men have as much testosterone as meat eaters, they actually have 13% MORE of this manly hormone.
MEATKEKS BTFO

>butter pan
>cook on medium heat
>season eggs with turmeric, pepper, garlic powder, salt
>add cheese, ham, bacon, kale, spinach
>scramble it in the pan, so egg yolks (the yellow) breaks and spreads
>mix it all up, stirring occasionally and scraping bottom of pan so the eggs don't stick
>I like mine browned a little bit so I cook them longer
>add organic salsa, preferably some you've made
>add sliced avocado to the top, peppered

Post body pic.

No the study which you are probably referring too were using a sick population. Poor design, besides it's contradictory to all other studies which suggest that increased intake of LDL indeed does raise your cholesterol levels. You're probably talking about the study about diabetes 2 and egg consumption. Now that very same study was using sick participants with 200 milligrams per deciliter. Which is insanely high. If your serum levels are that high already then any added dietary won't raise it any further.

That sounds logical, you must have experience after mixing Jamal's, Jose's and Goldstein's cum using your wifes anus as a blender

Longest living people on the planet eat animal products. Get fucked.

Not if they're scrambled, faggot. Make your own steak sauce and pour that on sunny-side up eggs. Eat the eggs first, bust the yolks to incorporate them into the steak sauce, and dip your steak into that.

t. brainlet

It's true. But honestly, as long as you aren't exposing plastics to high heat, you should be fine.

>soure creme
>creme
>dairy
soy boy detected

yeah probably because obese fat fucks skewed the results. How can you even be this fucking retarded?

>being this retarded
how do you live?

No, I just eat eggs because I'm not a fucking bitch.

thank the Lord I'm allergic to soy

[citation needed]

were you raised in a barn?

dairy =/= soy

meant to tag you here

Here you go, son. Keep eating eggs, I don't care if you get sick anyway. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9001684

t. someone who's actually done their due diligence and looked into it.

You should stop marinating your steak before you throw it on the grill, or if you then simply pat it completely dry in order to give your steak a nice sear. By throwing your steak on the grill wet with marinade you're actually boiling the steak instead of properly grilling it.

Also, a protein diet is a fine thing so long as you stay disciplined and stay away from carbs and processed sugar. Also, use the protein. Lift in the morning and at night. You don't have to go nuts with it, but put the protein to use. If you don't use the protein then it will turn to fat. Also, go easy on the salt. Sodium is a motherfucker.

>Not factoring in obesity/activity
We have more fat fucks who don't give a shit about what the hell they eat.

If you need sauce for your steak you've fucked up bigly

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf

Drinking your goddam milk is the most manly thing you can do and is the key to having a healthy body as an adult.

Make sure your kids drink their milk.

I live in the healthiest community in the fucking United States and we eat animal products

dairy = hormone fed cows + estrogen in milk made to make baby cows grow huge

>use the protein
>You don't have to go nuts with it

also spinach, dandelion, lambsquarters, chard, and collards

+1