Anyone else's gaydar go off when they hear Ben speak? I feel like he's in the closet

Anyone else's gaydar go off when they hear Ben speak? I feel like he's in the closet.

Jew=gay

Obvious is obvious

He's so far in the closet I'm surprised he ain't in fucking Narnia.

It's not about him being a Jew. He just has a very gay sounding voice. It's not manly.

KHAZAR
H
A
Z
A
R

Am I gay if I want to fucc his sister?

Incest is apparently off the charts in orthodox jew families. He might have got to play with his sister's tits.

why she literally looks like fucking ben in drag

he has gay buttsex through a hole in a sheet

Kek /thread

Lesbian, gay, bisexual, or questioning your sexuality?

Finally, there's a solution!

discord gg/zamwgsS

all jew men are effeminate. that's why jew women invented cuckolding and why jewry is passed down by the mother

That's why it would be gay.

His rabbi molested him so I'm sure he is living a secret life while pretending to be a conservative.

What the hell is up with his eyebrows? It's like he deliberately wants to give off a bad/negative vibe. He makes the kind of face a comic book supervillian would make.

i would be gay too

Fuck off queer

Holy shit

how many times are you fags going to keep posting about him?

Narnia wasn't in a closet though.

Did you just copy paste his eyebrows?

Every time. Is that normal?

No, people with middle eastern backgrounds tend to have more androgynous faces

>we’re talking about a 30+ year old man dating a 17-18 year old girl. Gross. That’s just gross
Who is he kidding?

Well, Milo claims "gays are very catty" and Benny boy really dislikes him.

So, I dunno. Seems legit.

exactly. another gay khazar

ben looks like a vulcan.

that's why it's hot

Give him a chance to finish going through puberty, he's still finding himself.

Hi I'm Ben Shapiro. I'm Jewish. I'm short. I don't care about your feelings. Blue Apron is a great service you should really consider because I'm so busy with my life and by the way I'm a lawyer and my wife is a doctor. Also, some idiots on Sup Forums, some scum, said some pretty disgusting things about my Khazar Milkers sister Abigail Shapiro. Stop talking about her Khazar Milkers, you'll never get them, scum. Fucking roaches. Leave her Khazar Milkers alone!!! Buy Blue Apron!!! KHAZAR! APRON! I'M A LAWYER! MILKERS! SHAPIRO! OY VEY! SHEKELS FOR BLUE APRON! KHAZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

but milo is a faggot and he's gay so not sure

He’s seen one or two up close

He's no gay, it's because he's a manlet.

Some manlets put more attention on their physical appearance than an ordinary man. Giving the illusion of being gay as they do the same.

No. Wishful thinking, Milo.

Discriminating between a closet & wardrobe.
>fag levels are over 9000

nah

He's not a faggot, he's a nigger.

Well, I notice from time to time how bloody uptight he is about everything. I wouldn't be surprised. Either that or he's just born annoying.

jews are actual cock worshipers..they don't remember but their genes do

I cant listen to his voice ......

not sure if he is a queer, definitely a weirdo though, and where there is smoke there is fire. Definitely wicked as hell, given he is a jew and is cowardly