Tall Girl Thread

It's been a while since the last one, the rules are simple: no giantess and refrain from venting about being a manlet unless it contributes to the topic or discussion.
What does Sup Forums consider to be tall? And how big is too big?

>too big
same rules that applies to chest size, it's no such thing as too big.

The hell happened to Tall is Love and Do You Like Big Girls?

My God, that series was good for a fap.

>197cm
>tall

why are autistic big females the best?

Do people really like tall girls? I'm 6ft tall and a girl (as in, born with boobs and a vagina) and everyone always made fun of me for my height when I was younger. Now people are like "you should be a model" but most people seem to prefer short girls since they're cuter and easier to carry bridal style...

Pls no "tits or gtfo" or "L O N D O N" responses, I really want to know if you all are just an anomaly or if guys really don't mind tall girls.

latest chapter was shit apparently

Copypasta, a bit stale.

I didn't think that homos needed to troll for dick pics.

I'm 6ft1 and, frankly, I wish you were taller than me. I've always, ALWAYS been taller than women, so it would be great if I could meet one who was taller than me.

please not this fucking copypasta, you'll flock the desperate tall girl fetishists and whiteknights again

People like those who are good looking, doesn't really matter if you're tall or short for the majority. If you have a "normal" body type the first thing people take notice of is your face, your body comes second. Also judging from your post you're fake or a social retard.

Are you saying that this thread isn't for flocking people with a fetish for tall girls?

Yep, having a girl taller than me is my dream. I'm sure that short girls is more popular, but there are guys out there who want to look up at their SO for sure.

Is that thing on the right a skeleton? a transgender? Look at that fucking face

fucking manlets I know.

175 and above is tall, 180-187 is perfection for a 3D girl, for 2D it's up in about 190-210.

>chinese cartoon female
>197 isn't tall

What ever you say man

my waifu

I'm 174 cm and my husband is 162 cm. I got to marry my fetish. and he can still princess carry me

the problem with tall girls is that they're rare and, if attractive, will get treated as goddesses by all the boys around them, yet they will only have their eyes on boys that are at least 5cm taller than them.
so not only is it hard to find an attractive one but if you're a manlet she'll never even look at you.

Mangakas art isn't top-notch but she's cute.

Big muscular girls are cute. Mind you the black haired MC she's carrying is 190 herself.

Cause they'll let you get carried bridal style.

Lack of literally best girl

Wrong, the beauty of tall females is that they, just like short men, are neglected by society since they don't fit the social norms of how attractive people should be so they're usually insecure. That's why you want to make one realise her inner worth and make her love herself.

The show was literally horseshit though

perfect

Are short girls more popular though? Looking in magazines all the models are really tall and to top it off they wear heels, besides I can't see why people who aren't insecure and/or manlets would go for a short girl rather than a tall one...

What is a non-manlet doing in this thread?

superior nurse with a superior show

holy fuck. thank you user.

disappointed that nobody has posted kashima yet, and i'm counting with the old thread.

Tall for Japanese anyway

My dream is to date a kind and mature type of tall girl that's willing to go for a short man like me, but sadly that's something only a small amount of fan art can provide me with..

dropped the show since i didn't like any of the girls. now i just might reconsider.

>being a manlet

I agree, user.

>1.90m tall
>any girl taller than me is guaranteed a freak
>can never be the smaller spoon

One more reason why 2D is better.

volleyball girls tend to be pretty tall and some are really cute

>180 in the end of the series
we need more of tall bee.

Not tall enough and they have wierd proportions. Whereas you can draw a 2d and make her perfect even if she's 5m tall.

Did I hear someone say tall volleyball girls?

>tall girl legs
the hottest thing in existence

I feel like I can break both her knees and make her fall on her neck with a single low kick.

holy fuck those thighs are amazing....

you can fucking try

I agree. I love long legs, especially on tall women, but that's too slender.

Dunno. I like Kazane better.

t-thank you user!

I'm 178, ideal is 183 (5cm difference at least) and above. I'm fine with a girl if she's somewhere around 5cm shorter than me also but tall girls really are a strong preference.

Yes.

Choose
I like tall girls AND shortstacks

>that artist
He needs a proper manga ASAP.

What really gets me are her legs, especially with those thigh highs on.

>tfw no equal size waifu

Who's the artist?

Thank you famalamadingdong

>all those manlets
Damn, it feels good to be 185 cm tall.

1,2 and 12 are perfect.
I'd pick F but E's body on F's height and face would've been perfect.

Chihiro / Zazenbeat, see the Non-H section of the panda/E-Hentai.

IQDB

More like 185 cm short.

>Non-H section

Damn it.

user, how may I ever repay you for all your good deeds?

>wasting a big chested, tall beauty on a shota
fucking why

As much as you like a good fap, you love a manga with great art.

I dunno

Best girl

Kashima is for _______?

Hugging and standing in awkward positions.

Bullying manlets.

serving.

It's not good to save samples user

apron with barely anything under is usually supreme tier but the fact that she also plays in my taste of tall girls just made that to a god tier fetish for me.

Good doj. Not enough Kazane in general, though.
I'm 178 and I wish to be even shorter.
Imagine stand and carry with THIS kind of woman. The more height difference, the better.
I compiled her image collection two years ago. Something like a 400 images without dupes.
Good times.