Serious question: is this anime good? I really liked Hellsing and i heard this is from the same author so

Serious question: is this anime good? I really liked Hellsing and i heard this is from the same author so...

Other urls found in this thread:

u.teknik.io/TXdgU.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Enjoyable

It's fun

It's dumb fun.

If you're expecting any depth, fuck right off.

Otherwise you can enjoy having your gospel throttled.

japs loves it so much it sells like hotcakes, jesus tits just look it in stalker thread

Only if someone as well educated and refined man like you dares to have fun.

If you liked Hellsing you'll like this

It's enjoyable

YEs

>fun
Oh, it's shit then.

Literally every anime every.

I watched very few anime in my life, i can't distinguish a good from a bad one, i came here just to hear your opinion.

If you don't care that they literally rape these characters right out of history and give them migraine-inducing behaviors, it's worth the watch just to see the shit fly.

Also, nope.
I watch them for careless fun.

just watch it and make your own conclusions you fucking dweeb

Watch it for the godlike OP.

u.teknik.io/TXdgU.webm

Does anyoen else find it unrealistic how all the natives are so bad at fighting? Even though they have plenty of experience with war, they are shown as so incompetent they cant put up a fight against...anyone.

As Nobunaga said, all the elite troops are in the frontlines. All the troops the Drifters have been fighting are third-rate reservists, and the elves they are working with have been oppressed for decades.

it's trash

Not unlike GATE, its a reaction to the recent upswing in Japanese nationalism due to the deaths of two Japanese journalists at the hands of ISIS.

The story and its characters are very shallow. The animation is good but the number of frames does not increase in intense action scenes, making them "laggy"(in lack of a better word). Its slighly more edgy compared to Kouta Hirano's previous works.

Just fucking watch this. Drop it when if you don't like it.

Everyone grin while acting edgy before a fight. There is no character that does not grin all the time and is not edgy.

Summing up plot of every shit from this author:

>mc guy grin and act cocky "I'm so strong im gonna fuk u up"
>opponent grin harder "I'm stronger and It's gonna be fun bring it on"
>HIJJJAAAAAAAA WAAATCHAAAAAA
>guy bleeding, dying, still shit eating grin
>that was fun... ugh

Short answer, no.

Long answer, no but it's written in such a way that it's entertaining. It's not horrible, it's just trashy. It's lowbrow and exploitative and it doesn't care that it's that, and instead milks that for all that it's worth.

You don't send the god-tier elite fighters into the backwoods to deal with rebels, especially since you have the Ends to take care of the Drifters.

It's like you guys hate fun.

The fifth episode is pretty shitty

>Not unlike GATE, its a reaction to the recent upswing in Japanese nationalism due to the deaths of two Japanese journalists at the hands of ISIS.

Except he's been writing Drifters since 2009 and we're not even at the point in the story where that happened irl and would've affected his writing.

Only one way to find out, faggot.

>Its slighly more edgy compared to Kouta Hirano's previous works
>his previous work had Nazi vampires eating babies and KKK-looking crusaders slaughtering people in the name of God
Nah

>KKK-looking crusaders
Spanish priests

Drifters is over 7 years old, the impetus behind making it has nothing to do with a political landscape that has existed for less than 5 years. Don't talk about shit you have absolutely no information about you pompous windbag.

>It's lowbrow and exploitative
Well yeah it's an anime

This whole threads excuse:
>it's supposed to be shit because it's anime!
Watch better anime.

>Autism

Honestly, no.
It's mindless and dull.
I could barely get through episode 3.

How'd you come up with this shit opinion

It's ok, a lot more interesting than the other tripe Sup Forums normally fawns over.

Drifters and Flip Flappers are only enjoyable anime this season.

You forgot one

Watch it yourself faggot.

and hibike

Truly the best

>I really liked Hellsing
Then you will like this.

welcome to Sup Forums

>yfw Black King is also from our world and apparently he is Ghandi

Will we ever see Adolf Hitler as a drifter?

Oh my god, is Hellsing THAT shit?

Referring to Ultimate btw, not gonna waste time with edgy filler crap.

Faggot killed himself even when he's on top

Read the manga, nerd.

Izetta is boring to be honest. He forgot Keijo though.

It's non stop action, It's honestly great.

Mix in characters from the Samurai era and the Wild West it works so fucking well.

I like it so far.

Why?

It's a pun you nerd.

You never know.

Shit must've been stink

?

Have you ever entered a room after an orgy session?

It started off pretty fun/exciting but quickly becomes boring. Less fights and more talking/planning but they're hollow words. It's really not developing anything. And spliced between all that are the gags I've never found funny.

Hellsing was good because it was fun watching Alucard do shit. He was a smug bastard who stomped everyone, it was brainless and didn't make much sense BUT he was the only character in the cast who really acted that way. In this new manga, everyone acts like Alucard and as a result is relatively boring.

It's like Medaka Box or Zettai Karen Children. Certain characters are good because they don't get overwhelming amounts of screentime and we generally focus on characters who are more boring but stable protagonists. The second Kumagawa or Hyoubu got their own lead, the shows failed because they're boring when focused on exclusively.

Your problem is you can't follow more than one character. The story is moving nicely actually.

I agree, and to add on to that while Drifter's protagonists are morally grey but a lot closer to traditional "good guys" than Alucard ever was.

>killed
>Implying he did not disappear mysteriously, body never found
>just like a drifter

You know he's the leader of the bad empire in Drifters, right?

Can't anyone see that ep 5 was ripped off from this movie? Haha Japs don't have their own culture, they only adapt western ideas.

It's confirmed in mango? I've just jumped into this series. That would be quite cheap actually, I expected someone else for surprise.

>It's confirmed in mango?

You see him.

This has to be some kind of elaborated trolling, right?

>55
>ep 5

Kurosawa confirmed

Finally, someone seems to get it.

I would assume so

Was it rape?

Not when it's an elf.

That really depends on your definition of "good" and "shit".

Not when you enjoy it.

My favorite meme.

the one at the bottom seems to

Mine too, thanks for recognizing it

She smiles because she knows that these humans get what they deserve.

I wonder if half-elves are a thing in Drifterland. Also, the logistics of this has me curious. Are the elf women always kept in the rape room? Or do they regularly perform other tasks than just those of a sexual character? And these women were taken as spoils of war when the elf land was occupied, right? So the elf women have most likely spent decades getting raped? Has it been one long continuous rapefest or did they just happen to be caught at a bad time?

I would happily die after raping women every day for a decade.

Why even live if they are gonna take your pussy supply from you? You know life will never be the same after that.

I'm enjoying it as much as hellsing at the moment. If you think pre-modern Japanese history is interesting it's a lot of fun. Toyohisa is an idiot but the world seems to bend to his will regardless so it's often a nice mix of violence and unintentional humor.

>Why even live if they are gonna take your pussy supply from you?
You could probably ask this every civilization on earth.

Elves said that they are allowed to procreate once a year. So they are sexed in the rapedungeon for the rest of the year and then fucked by elves for the remaining part.

Then there is just one more question: Are the women the ones who can only procreate once a year or do the male elves only have one load per year?

Probably the women or you would see SOME pregnant elves in there

Are you sure it's "can only procreate once a year," and not "are only allowed to procreate once a year?" As in, they are biologically capable of procreating whenever, but they are only allowed to do so once per year.

You are retarded

It wouldn't be a fucking surprise that they are getting raped if they could talk to them once a year, dumbfuck.

>now you realize there weren't even infant or baby female elves in the village

ITS AWRIGHT

So who is Black King? What are your bets?

The lord keeps them in a separate room for personal use.

The manga never says it's Jesus, but it's really fucking obvious that it's Jesus.

But the hand! No scar!

they're on his palms

Those Romans sure had some magic nails. Normal ones would have to pierce the whole hand to keep Jesus nailed to the cross.

At first I was just "wtf" how black king was obviously Jesus, but then I remembered who's the author.

Looks like Jaffar from Disney. Probably an egipcian or something.

Well, that line in his hand could be seen as a scar.

They'd nail the wrists, not the hands. Nailing the hands is no good. And they'd also use rope to tie the arms to the cross.

He has a scar on one palm, and has magic ability to duplicate things.

Seems very suggestive.