Drawfag Thread 1896

Drawfag Thread 1896

second rarfag's files until thread 1889: mediafire.com/folder/m5rhvc5a9bfku

Draw Friends Booru!
drawfriends.booru.org/

Please help a little by tagging and uploading pics!
Tag list of artists and colorists: pastebin.com/J0dJ6gtn

Missed a delivery or sudden 404? desuarchive.org/a/
Drawfaggin' references and tablet guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1r76FugZ2pZIE74LdSEBMwGJ7HxweawNdoGrNT6hrOfs/edit

Thread 1895

Other urls found in this thread:

is.wikia.com/wiki/Schwarzer_Regen
exhentai.org/s/a7cbcbba94/800556-30
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nyarlathotep
vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/2/28/ThermalGenex-TF04-JP-VG.png/revision/latest?cb=20121012184731
imgur.com/a/agkAF
i.imgur.com/9Ut4APz.jpg
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2513672
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2513851
imgur.com/a/LCBh9
i.imgur.com/VPLY7vf.jpg
i.imgur.com/wr9PgPK.png
i.imgur.com/HfaN4FO.jpg
i.imgur.com/e075uPL.png
i.imgur.com/AqmNQCR.png
i.imgur.com/2omrwTZ.jpg
i.imgur.com/aCyRlkb.png
i.imgur.com/a2M0UQe.png
youtu.be/fCe2bTtKCJg
pixiv.net/whitecube/user/275719/illust/59411760
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Requesting Nico measuring an impressively long salami (the sausage) with measuring tape

Requesting Rias with a short spiky flipped out haircut.

Requesting Laura wearing a more traditional looking set of power armor based on her IS unit, with the railgun reduced to a hand held rifle.
is.wikia.com/wiki/Schwarzer_Regen

Requesting Frenda trying to crawl away from Mugino after getting her butt "punished", but Mugino leaps on her ass for round 10.
Like this
exhentai.org/s/a7cbcbba94/800556-30

Requesting alternate versions of Nyaruko (meaning with different hairstyles and clothing) representing the different forms of Nyarlathotep. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nyarlathotep

Requesting Akiko and Asami licking each other's navels in a 69 position after a long, sweaty workout.

Requesting Satsuki hugging a chibi Thermal Genex.
vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/2/28/ThermalGenex-TF04-JP-VG.png/revision/latest?cb=20121012184731

Requesting this foxloli having trouble putting on a bra.

Requesting the image on the bottom recreated with the characters on the top (Nico Yazawa, Eri Ayase, Maki Nishikino and Rin Hoshizora, all from Love Live). With the characters in the same order as the reference.

Requesting big sopping wet Nero titties.

Rokuro from Sousei no Onmyouji wearing the outfit on the left

Requesting Niekawa and Anri from the Durarara!! series being together such as symmetrical docking

Requesting Maki nishikino dressed as a pizza delivery man.

Draw something with Stella

Requesting a bunch of gay men walking out on a show titled "The Gayest Show on Earth" for being "too gay"
It's your favorite animu

A cool handshake or fistbump between Kanno Naoshi and Kanno Naoe. Or alternatively Naoshi giving Naoe a piggyback ride.

Don't know if OC's are okay here, but I would like to have this done! I think a Father and his Nine year old Son Clothed might be okay. Can I requesting an Anime Edo Period Father and Son. The Father is in his mid-40's and is a bit chubby, and muscular, and the son is nine years old. I've also outlined the father's and son's hairstyles. Also, I would like the boy to have freckles, and they are wearing Edo Period Clothes. And colored please!

Don't know if this is more Sup Forums or more Sup Forums, but Requesting Mowgli and Baloo from The Jungle Book: Shonen Mowgli anime recreating a scene from the Disney version where they are floating down the river and Mowgli is siting on Baloo's stomach (and not singing "Bare Necessities"). Make sure Mowgli's is wearing his yellow loincloth, and has his ponytail and sideburns, and Full color please!

Requesting Tomo Aizawa dressed as a butler.

Requesting Fuu from Samurai champloo being smacked on the butt

Requesting 2 ghosts lifting Teacher Ritsuko's mini skirt exposing her panties with an ashamed face like in the upper left image meanwhile Nube is watching with a crazy face like in the reference.

Very appreciate if both of her butt and crotch are being shown.

Requesting anything Unryuu
Wouldn't mind like her with a tan either or some big sweater puppies

Is there an Abyssal Unryuu? If not, I'd like to request it.

Vert in booty shorts and small top

Requesting a a shieldbro version of the "i don't even know this kid" with Naofumi and child Raphtalia.

OR you could have a "I don't even know these tits" with naofumi and raphtalia, when she puts her breasts on his face when she hugged him when naofumi lost his duel with motoyasu.

Requesting Princess Knight going down the stairs with a view like in the reference.

I'd like to see Tamamo wearing Scáthach's battle outfit - Scáthach wearing Tamamo's robes will be great as well - please and thank you.

Requesting Black Hanekawa wearing the outfit of YoRHa Type A No.2 (on the left).
More refs: imgur.com/a/agkAF

Requesting color of cat girl Domino.

Domino color: i.imgur.com/9Ut4APz.jpg

The nyoro~n redone with Tamamo/Caster please.

Requesting Bouya Harumichi riding on a giant crow - Tony would be best - with Yasu freaking out behind him.

Those are some of the child-bearingest hips I've seen so far

Akihiko Yoshida is a real miracle, look his stuff up

Requesting a wide hipped Devil wearing an evil version of Lancer_(Sabers) "armor".

Omit the twintails too, twintails a shit.

>Lancer_(Sabers) "armor".
Is that the one on the right?

Yep.

Requesting Junko with an overly exaggerated hourglass figure

>dolphins fucking waifus in WWD
Is this common?

Requesting Kirari moroboshi like in one of this two pictures
>danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2513672
>danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2513851

The shitposting has just been escalating over the past couple of months and reached it's high point. Just ignore it.

Koshimizu Sachiko wearing anything skin tight saying "I'm still cute like this, right?" very smug.

Carol Olston from Tomo-chan ha Onna no Ko! in a china dress doing a barefoot kick like in the pic

Requesting a version of this comic with Nana, the girl on the left, as the little girl eating one of her oden sandwichs with Ciel, the one on the right, playing the role of the oppai lady

>george librum
Nice taste

Requesting Mato Kuroi(OVA version), Black Rock Shooter and Rock from BRS: Innocent Soul meeting up for lunch at a Fast food restaurant where they all try eating one of those Black Bun Cheeseburgers together!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Rock: imgur.com/a/LCBh9

Requesting colors for this image of Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters, please! Feel free to base the colors of the clothing on the ones in the reference if you'd like!

i.imgur.com/VPLY7vf.jpg
i.imgur.com/wr9PgPK.png

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters and Mimibro-tan wearing Winter clothing, out on a town street petting and feeding a kitten or puppy in a box, please!

Mimibro-tan:i.imgur.com/HfaN4FO.jpg
i.imgur.com/e075uPL.png

Requesting Mod-tan as a firefighter, showing up to an already burnt down house saying "You're welcome, no need to thank me. Just doing my job."

I've never had anyone draw something for me before. Can I just get a sketch or something? I don't really care what you draw.

Requesting Erika Itsumi wearing some cutelewd lingerie/babydoll not fully awake with these slippers while holding mugs of hot cocoa all the while a bit shy and/or sleepy would be nice.

Requesting colors

Ref of Tanukichi: i.imgur.com/AqmNQCR.png

Ref of Sophia: i.imgur.com/2omrwTZ.jpg

Uniform colors: i.imgur.com/aCyRlkb.png

LED Mirage mecha musume girl please and thank you?

Requesting Mizuki Tachibana (Gravion) taking the tawawa challenge. Using her ass is fine too

Tamamo going full chuuni

Requesting Yoko Littner showing off her tanlines

Requesting Erza and Kirito wearing sunglasses and fist bumping with an explosion in the background.

Requesting colors for this Anna sketch if possible

i.imgur.com/a2M0UQe.png

>page nine

Nine nine nine

Requesting general-tan holding a nine

It would be immoral of me to resist Nonon requests.

She needs the dick(s).

Nice!

my lines still need some work, but here you go

>It would be immoral of me to resist Nonon requests.

Incoming Nonon BBC request. I can see it now.

Requesting anything involving Kiira and Beedrill

Requesting poco as a cute teenage boy

Requesting Nami in a sling bikini

Requesting Tanukichi typing a rant online on why he's not beta based on the "Shit Was So Cash" meme.

Could I please get art of Raditz hanging out with his little brother? Raditz is the one with the long hair and armor.

If you don't want to draw Goku you could just draw Raditz doing something cool or wearing funny human clothes.

I would love to see him rock the BADMAN shirt, personally.

HNNGGG. Thanks fellow Nononfag (I think)

Requesting a group picture of 4 Ashita no Joe characters looking like The Nutshack characters

Joe is Phil, Nishi is Jack, Danpei is Tito Dick and Yoko is Chika.

>page 9

Requesting Ri-class from Kantai Collection working out very hard at the gym with a cute face of determination or just doing anything cute. Try to keep her body kinda petite like in the leftmost pic but making her look slightly more fit is also fine.

That's adorable dude.

>page 10

Requesting Mito Ikumi baking user a cake

Requesting Koyori from Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume performing the Shakunetsu Hadouken/pose like Akuma's (top right) while using a ping pong ball and paddle. Alternatively, with her back to the viewer with 楽しい in fiery text on the back of her shirt like Akuma (top left).

Akuma confirmed for SFV

Requesting this painted

Like this, what is burning at the bonfire is a bag of marshmallow

Like this, what is burning at the bonfire is a bag of marshmallow

Requesting a parody of a skate magazine cover with Killua

>page 9 yet again

Requesting Diego Brando and Funny Valentine in an extreme jousting duel with spears, on motorcycles
(Ignore the knight armors in the ref)

Geez louise your style is awesome.

Pretty big dick there

Requesting art of Faye Valentine lounging around in those clothes

Requesting a shipgirl/Kanmusu personification of the French-made Destroyer-class (DD) "Le Fantasque", one of the fastest destroyers of the time which beat out Shimakaze's speed by ~5 knots.

Anyone have a picture of a naked chick that needs coloring?

Bored, just wanna color naked chicks.

No prob.

If you have anymore Nonon requests. Lay em on me by the way

Is this naked enough?

Oh well, while waiting for a naked girl color request, because I don't see one yet, gonna have to say...

Pick a girl.

Now draw that girl wearing only that shirt on the left.

Stripped pantsu or no pantsu at all is up the drawfag

In case you don't know who they are:

1 - Chaika Trabant (Chaika coffin princess)
2 - Akemi Homura (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
3 - Sakura Chiyo (Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun)
4 - Zombina (Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou)
5 - Jougasaki Rika (Idolmaster)

k

Also!

Requesting Sasaki Ucchi having a "nightmare" where Kuroki Tomoko is groping/raping her on the train

Both are from watamote!

And a video, why not!
youtu.be/fCe2bTtKCJg

fucking PERFECT job thank you!

Ravel wearing a babydoll or a rainbow-striped bikini, or phoenix-inspired armor.

And requesting Tamamo wearing this outfit.

If you don't want to draw Tamamo, you can draw any other sexy gal.

Yeah.

Full set here:
pixiv.net/whitecube/user/275719/illust/59411760

Give her some supporter massive dildo