Neo-Pax Britannica when?

I’ve had some interest in the UK for some time now (pretty much everyone except my mother and first cousins is a born britfag.) And I’ve been very interested in the idea of Pax Britannica. My great-grandfather was a British tank driver in WW2 and always talked about the good old days of the Empire until the handover of Hong Kong in 1997, which basically meant the end for the British Empire. If a full Brexit/uncuckening was a success and didn’t involve a lot of moo-lah being drained, would a resurgence in British Nationalism and shift in global power ever be able to take place again? Asking because curious.

~A Teaboo Leaf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fnSCHTH0Q0A
youtube.com/watch?v=mexNOFv70R8
youtube.com/watch?v=jhBiAlAHNkk
youtube.com/watch?v=xyoxmr08dXA&spfreload=5
youtube.com/watch?v=oYayBnNoML4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

five eyes is a turbo anglospher already, but yes free movement between the remaining empire would be cool but wouldnt be without economic consequences

>but yes free movement between the remaining empire would be cool
more niggers in britain than people in New Zealand

I think we need to teach Anglo superiority in school, we need to show the evils of the Teuton race and the atrocities committed against us by these uncivilized savages, barely even human they are.
Every Anglo child must grow to be ready to serve his queen and country, every Anglo should own a webley Revolver and an enfield rifle, ready to hunt down every Teuton in his path, ready to turn the globe British red.
From cape to Cairo, from London to Constantinople, from Yellowknife to little rock, from rio to buenos aires, from Bombay to Peking. We must own it all that is the faith of the Anglo race. The Anglo must multiply, we need a minimum of 500 million Anglos to destroy and replace the parasitic species of the orient, Africa and the Americas. Imagine if every negro, orientalist, and Hispanic were replaced with an Anglo.

Our country is ded. Lose any idealistic hope you have about it.

Britbong Empire was a staple of world peace and progress.
Third Britbong Empire when?

Wew a kike chastising Islam, fucking based! More like an incompetent bloodthirsty piece of shit who destroyed this country. Go back to plebbit, leaf.

The Brits did well with the whole Brexit thing but they are too lost to come back anytime soon. Maybe in a 100 years but you're talking about a society that prides itself on its knife banning and then has cities more dangerous than NY.

exactly this

The HK turnover was the last day the empire existed and now it is gone forever

Hey, o'brian when are you going back to Londonderry? Trying to collect those Anglo wages to send back to your family?

Literally never.

But your country has to actually have influence on the world to institute a de facto pax, user.

t. Papist
Don't worry mcdougle, since you voted to legalize fags you can at least go home to your boyfriend safely

The Empire is Over

End of Empire
youtube.com/watch?v=fnSCHTH0Q0A

British Empire in Colour
youtube.com/watch?v=mexNOFv70R8

The Fall of The British Empire
youtube.com/watch?v=jhBiAlAHNkk

Empire How Britain Made the Modern World
youtube.com/watch?v=xyoxmr08dXA&spfreload=5

BBC Empire
youtube.com/watch?v=oYayBnNoML4

You’re a fucking retarded leaf living in fantasty land m8. I appreciate your appreciation for our fornmer glory but you need to wake up and smell the coffee.

>Imagine if every negro, Orientalist, and Hispanic was replaced with an Anglo
The stuff off nightmares.

As long as a single Anglo lives there is a chance.
All I need is the word from HM Queen Elizabeth II

It's on a surprisngly sharp knife edge. Between Brexit and a metric-fuck-ton of shit, Brits just aren't in a position to rediscover nationalism, let alone neo imperialism.

But the settler colonies of the empire have been surprisngly open to the idea of a freedom of movement treaty between eachother. If a conservative party in the CANZ area can create a freedom of movement treaty with one other, it sets a permanent ball in motion for an eventual CANZUK alliance in short order.

I'm not a papist, homo, Bolshevik, continental I NEVER smell coffee. I drink only twinnings loose leaf

don't even joke about it. it is actually painful to even remember it

Great Britannia will not arise again until humanity moves out into the final frontier. Then and only then will we get a 3rd British Empire. I, for one, cannot wait.

I'm not joking, if I got the word from HM I would die for her as long as it meant we were one step closer to making the empire a reality again.

Lad...

>if I got the word from HM I
but she won't so don't even bring it up

Coffee needs to be outlawed, it's a continental cancer that causes Bolshevism to spread I can always pray for it

Britain will be 1/3 ethnic minority by 2050. London is already less than half white. How will you build a Third British Empire without Britons?

let us all be sad shitskin occupied sinking ship countries together

Okay, now I know that you're trolling.

>I can always pray for it
the west is now less than 50% christian, it will not come back and besides the whole world won't even last this century before the beast arrives

Many things can happen between now and 2050, dear sir.

Dentists would do well.

>Third Britbong Empire when?
SOOON!!!!!

>How will you build a Third British Empire without Britons

You'd do it the same way as before, with very few Brits and a whole lot of trained locals enforcing some fucking standards on their savage kin.