/zg/ - What We Know So Far

ROY BENNETT IS NOT PRESIDENT. THIS WAS POSTED BY A SHILL POSTER

>General threatens Mugabe for taking out his friends
bbc.com/news/world-africa-41970317

>Later that day troops began to surround Harare(capital) and moved inwards
reuters.com/article/us-zimbabwe-politics/soldiers-seize-zimbabwe-state-broadcaster-anti-mugabe-coup-talk-intensifies-idUSKBN1DF025

Later explosions were heard throughout the suburbs late at night
>theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/14/tensions-rise-in-zimbabwe-as-military-drives-through-outskirts-of-capital

The military seized state broadcasters, and made a speech on Radio Zimbabwe.

we urge you to report fairly and responsibly."

>Now western (((media))) is saying that they are targeting "criminals" and NOT Mugabe.
bbc.com/news/world-africa-41992351

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=4iXVTKYyqJI

Broadcasts come intermittently from Radio Zimbabwe.

surfmusic.de/radio-station/radio-simbabwe,11.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dewamavhinga/status/930626827948879880
youtube.com/watch?v=_1h8qPDA2KE
youtube.com/watch?v=n9xMIcEhiE4
radio.securenetsystems.net/v5/index.cfm?stationCallSign=RADIOZIM&launchFrom=bar
youtu.be/K8oVaqnmMCE
radio.securenetsystems.net/v5/index.cfm?stationCallSign=SFM&launchFrom=bar&retry=true
sfm.co.zw/
youtu.be/CpSt2tK56hg
youtu.be/F9oavoHqPPs
youtu.be/Nq-RR9v3lFo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's a copy of the full speech from Radio Zimbabwe

"And it is our desire that a dispensation is created that allows you to serve your respective political constituencies. To the generality of the people of zimbabwe we urge you to demand calm and limit unnecessary movement. However, we encourage those who are employed and those in business to continue their activies as usual. We wish you continue to enjoy your rights and freedoms so we can create a society that allows for development, investment and progress that the revolution fought forth. To the youth we call on you to realize the future of this country is yours. To political parties abstain from violence. To all churches and religious organizations we call upon you and your congregations to pray for our country and preach the gospel of love, peace and unity. To the world we want to make it clear that this is not a military takeover of our government. The Zimbabwe Defence Force is seeking to pacify the situation and resolve the prolbems. We call upon all war veterans to ensure peace, and unity of this country. To all Zimbabwe Defence Members all leave is cancelled and return to your barracks.
To other security institutions, we urge you to cooperate with the progress of our country. Any provocation will be met with an appropriate response. To the media we urge you to report fairly and responsibly."

Copy for those who missed it:

twitter.com/dewamavhinga/status/930626827948879880

Someone post videos of the happening please.

4TH FOR BASEDJAMMY

The radio is starting the grow on me.

This is the TV version, not the radio one I transcribed.

wake me when mugabe's dead

>videos
You think these niggers have cameras?

sauce on this song?

BASED JAMMEH

OFFICIAL COUP THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=_1h8qPDA2KE

its the same speech just was also transmitted live on radio

SHILL THREAD

SHILL THREAD

SHILL THREAD
SHILL THREAD

ROY BENNET IS IN SOUTH AFRICA

REAL THREAD

/africapol/ is so comfy

what if mugabe gained immortality from eating the hearts of a thousand thicc rhodesian qts

youtube.com/watch?v=n9xMIcEhiE4

>when your country is descending into political turmoil but you still play happy music

Yes, plenty of videos come from Africa.

REAL THREAD

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

Zimbabwe civil war when?

They transmitted multiple ones.

This isn't a shill thread.

Even in my post:

>ROY BENNETT IS NOT PRESIDENT. THIS WAS POSTED BY A SHILL POSTER

radio.securenetsystems.net/v5/index.cfm?stationCallSign=RADIOZIM&launchFrom=bar

video and music compilation i made of Rhodesia's history for anyone interested, tell me if you like it pol i made it for you (and to try and redpill people)
youtu.be/K8oVaqnmMCE

MIGRATE

MIGRATE

MIGRATE

thanks user, you should make a Christmas post. The choir in my post is quite nice.

LEAF IS SHILLING DISINFO

REAL THREAD

MIGRATE

Anyone up for getting a stash of short shorts and taking a trip to New Rhodesia?

which thread is the real thread

is this some meta commentary on the coup

It's really embarassing when you come into another thread trying to advertise your own. It's just Sup Forums, you don't win any internet points.

A nation isn't a place, it's a people (ask any Jew). The Rhodesian people left "Zimbabwe" behind decades ago, bringing their skills and their racial realism with them.

Aside from the obvious pleasure of watching niggers kill each other now they've run out of Rhodies, why do we still care about "Zimbabwe?" Redpill me, goys.

I stand with this thread, fellow leaf.

it's annoying that all the information I posted is accurate in this thread but this fucking Saffer keeps calling it shilling so it's all dismissed.

His post contains 0 info.

I've been here listening to Radio Zim , transcribing what they've been announcing, scouring twitter, etc

>literal nigger from literal African nigger country
Fuck off nigger

>I've been here listening to Radio Zim , transcribing what they've been announcing, scouring twitter, etc

You're doing fine, user

New Rhodesia when?

Is this the first? Of many? Rhodesia 2.0? We short shorts and FALs now?

What a flaming faggot.

hahahaha this is great shit my friend

Listen to Zimbabwean radio live here:

radio.securenetsystems.net/v5/index.cfm?stationCallSign=SFM&launchFrom=bar&retry=true

ZANU-PF GETTING BTFO

Checked

Is this Chiwenga?

I'm not sure -- a few people have spoken.
It comes from here: sfm.co.zw/

I love radio/TV from crazy happenings.

youtu.be/CpSt2tK56hg
youtu.be/F9oavoHqPPs
youtu.be/Nq-RR9v3lFo

the memes don't stop, let's go boys Rhodesia AGAIN!

bye, bye Goblin.

Here:

Someone, archive these