[HorribleSubs] Okusama ga Seitokaichou! S2 (Uncensored) - 06 [720p].mkv

>[HorribleSubs] Okusama ga Seitokaichou! S2 (Uncensored) - 06 [720p].mkv

ready to watch

Oh, it a I forgot her name episode. Nice.

So much for uncensored.

>best girl episode
I want her to sit on my face

I like this girl.

Too bad about her voice

cute

Small bouncy titties are glorious.

If it makes you feel better, next episode is where Misumi find out about Wakana and Hayato living together and it can potentially be more lewd than the original material like ep 2 and 3.

With that said, I am sad they moved from the pace of following the manga closely to skipping a ton of chapters and character development. Looks like we might get snippets of volume 8 and 9 animated after all.

cute

Cute butt

I thought she was going to push pres and mc together and let them have their time

She is way too best to do something so cliché. Threesome it is.

How many pussies did he see now? Akane and Rin?

Wow, he is such a whore.

She want a threesome and pres is ok with it

i like how this girl thinks

And here I thought last episode was going to be their peak.

Bump

Shiny thighs

Holy shit.

so cute

Izumi probably has AIDS by this point

So how many premature ejaculations did Izumi have this time?

she might be sad she won't get to watch

Am I wasting my time in hoping for some Kei fan service.

>best girl will never sit on my lap

MUH

I'm interested in this new series thanks to this thread.

What is the plot of this anime, it's very important for me to know.

The purple Chibi represent his dick getting hard. So when he gets a bunch, he probably jizzed in his pants.

Unless they write her out, she will literally have a nude scene and fucking bath scene with Rin when the episode starts.

I forgot to clarify, this will be for next weeks episode.

Wife and husband(not really) doing ecchi things

Not really, it is about a childhood friends who shacks up because their parents promised each other to get married when they were younger.

It is literally ranma without the gender bending.

In before Rin gets the same stupid plot twist that she is a childhood friend (that Hayato also forgot about) and she moves in too.

Didn't you watch the OP? She is shown as little child in the same place than child Izumi and child Kaichou.

>nee-san gets another episode
this will be good

I follow the manga and hey alluded nothing of the sort, even up to the newest chapter where they start second year.

They probably talked to the manga-ka about where she wants to go and will do this plot point before it becomes canon in the manga. Or they will do anime original shit, and she retcons it in future chapters.

Do you follow the english translation or read the raws?
Because the translation is WAY behind.

>that finger
They really not fucked?

>she will literally have a nude scene and fucking bath scene with Rin when the episode starts
Hell fucking yeah.

MC had an accident.

They skipped a huge chunk of Rin chapters and the introduction of NTR Kouhai. So if you hate Rin it is a positive since they skipped what would be 3-4 episodes with her in the spotlight.

>NTR Kouhai
Tell me more

>NTR Kouhai
Thanks God, that guy is a faggot and adds literally nothing to the story.

I read the raw, I even subscribe to the original manga anthology, so I literally get the newest manga chapters off the presses in Japan.

Don't believe me, newest chapter is about Karen. They are officially in second year, class 2-B. Rin, Sawatari, Ui, Karen, Saijo, and Akane are all in the same class for second year. Karen stops by Hayato's apartment (because reasons) and gets a bunch of lewd scenes with him after taking a bath.

Chapter before was an all Rin chapter that got really lewd without any boobs showing. Guess all the Rin stuff is lewd because of who she is.

He tries to hook up Hayate with Misumi and it fails miserably leading to lots of fan service. So he serves a comedy foil, and as a rival (since he was the top student in the incoming class, and he is popular with the freshman).

Also, he is in the first year of high school in the new chapters so he will show up a lot.

Probably an underclassman who likes cucking

He is a guy who is one year younger than Ui who has a hard on for her. He confesses her love to her and does volunteer work for her high school to get near her.

Then when they go second year, he basically goes full bore to hook Misumi and Hayato up so he can have Ui for himself.

Seems pretty uncensored to me. Self censorship is an art after all. Especially when it is against the law to show pussy like that.

wtf, i don't want another male showing up in this cute comfy lewd show

He's here to stay.

Oh fuck, the NTR is real
What is the author thinking? Does he want to spice the manga up?

The anime studio thought the same thing, so they wrote him out. Since they skipped a bunch of chapters that introduced him, which includes the whole school festival mini arc.

Which chapters does he show up?

how does the pres react after this

They introduced him as basically the male equivalent of Rin. As Rin basically is the rival who is better than Ui is many ways (bigger boobs, better cook), he is the rival who is better than Hayato in many ways (smarter, more popular, more cunning).

Rin tries to break Ui and Hayato up while subconsciously liking him more. While Ikoma's tries to hook Rin and Hayato up so he can get Ui.

She reject hims, like she did in middle school.

Chronologically it would be before Ui got sick (ep5), and after Rin gets black underwear (never animated).

My dick hurts.

Best girl's sweet spot

Since they started skipped a lot of shit, I think it the episodes will probably go this way.

-(confirmed) Rin finds out they live together
-Babydoll outfit episode
-Karen Episode
-Rin wears bunny outfit episode
-Halloween episode
-Christmas eve episode

That should bring the series up to volume 10, of course, skipping a ton of stuff. I would love to be wrong, but they skipped so much stuff already

NTR NTR NTR!!!!

Picked up

The anime adapted the "Ui is sick" episode well.

So it goes to show that sometimes the 8 minute format works. The problem is they are cherry picking instead of following the manga, or it would be even better find they filled in the holes with some original stuff while following the manga since the manga has many jarring time skips.

Fuck this guy desu, NTR Kouhai can an hero desu.

Best girl's nipples. Glorious

An example of that in the manga was how they focused on the pool antics, then the chapter after that completely skipped it and focused on Rin getting a fever.

Nah, NTR guy an asshole. Leave Kaichou alone.

>Leave Kaichou alone
The mangaka followed your advice

Considered they downgraded Rin's glorious nipples (manga ver) to appeal to the "small nips are cute" crowd. I might agree with you there.

Ui and Izumi are the best suit, NTR Guy can fuck off desu senpai.

Wait, Rin is in love with Hayato? I thought she was just growing to be more friendly.

Are you a harem MC user?

>maybe should pick this up
>NTR b8 shit

NTR is love

You are either dumb or blind asf user

NTR makes me feel like vomiting desu.

Maybe

Is it really NTR when Rin has better chemistry with MC?

A girl doesn't blush like that after giving you Valentine's day chocolate unless she has a HUGE crush on you.

Relax
Its not NTR, the guy just has one sided feelings for her

>Rin
>Better Chemistry
kek

Does CR premium censor it?

It's not NTR, that character is the type used as a tool to force Izumi to acknowledge his feelings.

Fair enough, I've seen it often enough over the mass amounts of harems and romances I've watched.

All this displays is Ui's loyal devotion to Hayato.

Makes Rin seem like a hussy

See?