This is a Japanese samurai (male)

This is a Japanese samurai (male)

And this is a future husband and a father.

Still waiting for decent doujins.

>mfw there are lots of doujins
>mfw scans never
>mfw can't buy anything outside the country for at least one month because of some bank error

i like the one were he sweats a lot

Japan has never managed to top this. Why is he so best, Sup Forums?

>samurai

I'M NOT GAY, STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME GAY OH GOD PLEASE

This is why two bombs weren't nearly enough

You gay now, sorry.

That fucking smile and those eyes. Why is he so perfect

Lad that's an Archer Girl (male)

He just is.

i want to impregnate yoichi!

If liking Yoichi makes me gay, I don't want to be straight.

>tfw when you thought this was a girl so beat it to her(him) but learn its a dude

Congrats your gay now.

do i get a prize or something?

I want to drink with Yoichi

I'm still not convinced this character actually has a dick

>beat it to traps every day
>beatting it Yoichi somehow suddenly makes me feel gay as fuck
What does it mean Sup Forums?

Isn't he anything but a Samurai.

Hes some sort of 14 year old faggot from a Clan that had no honor and use Bows. Hes as far away from a Samurai as well most of the Drifters.

This is the true Japanese samurai

Who cares?

>use Bows
>makes someone not a Samurai
"Muh honorabu melee combat" historical revisionists are the worst kind of cancer.

It's been forever since I read Drifters, so I don't know how they portrayed it there, but the real guy was apparently just a Samurai.

>Hes some sort of 14 year old faggot
>from a Clan that had no honor
I think it was just the head of the clan was a dick not the whole clan, and he specifically didn't like his actions.
> and use Bows.
Literally all samurai had some sort of bow training, saying using a bow is dishonorable is like saying a knight using a shield is dishonorable.

>"Skilled in mounted combat and archery (kyūdō), these clan warriors became the Emperor's preferred tool for putting down rebellions."

>had no honor and use Bows
Dirty Frenchmen detected

God fucking damn it, what is it with Hirano and traps?

thank you based Heian aesthetics.

Is drifters just as much of a retarded over the top edgefest as Hellsing? If it is I might watch it. Shit was hilarious.

It is.

yeah the mc's main character traits are "is very stupid" and "likes to cut off people's heads".

>samurai didn't use bows

Just FYI all the shit about honor and sword duels was basically fanfiction written by Japs years AFTER samurai disappeared
In reality they were brutal, elitist cunts

>is very stupid
Wrong. His traits are "excellent field commander" and "likes to cut off people's heads". The stupidity is just an exaggeration of his country bumpkin attribute and doesn't exist outside the comedy sections.

how can the male body be this erotic?!
Now i understand the greeks

I guess; we never really see Toyohisa coming up with his battle plans though, it's always just him running around and chopping people up, which I guess disjoined my impression of him from the elaborate battle plan in the village. We don't really get to see him when he's being smart I guess.

bump for the boipucci

Literally perfect in every way.