His name was Seth Rich

WLsearch .tk

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/930228239494209536
wlsearch.tk
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/Clinton_Email_August_Release/C05773068.pdf.
web.archive.org/web/*/wlsearch.tk
twitter.com/MaddowBlog/status/930259491895042050
fimpw.com.pl
cnn.com/2017/08/02/politics/seth-rich-death-fox-news-trump/index.html.
fimpw.com.pl/galeria
twitter.com/AnonBabble

uh..guys..

Ok?

Seth Rich
Dropbox
Wikileaks

Oh look no ones seeing this.

Bump

Bump Justice for panda

Is this legit from wiki leaks?

Definitely not. Why would they use a fucking messenger app? Don't be a dunce.

This and the dates are more important..

hoooooolly shit if real than huge

Post links for proof or you're just a faggot. We see your thread with zero sources.

Explain like I’m retard. Wikileaks wanted trump jr to tweet this link exposing everything?

Anyone could gave made that site.

Uhhhhh

Is this real? Because if so hory shieeet

mobile.twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/930228239494209536

It used to link directly to the Wikileaks page... It was updated recently..

But WHY is Seth Rich dead?

So how do we know if it's hacked or not, wait for Wikileaks to say something?

It's real!

It is go to wlsearch.tk
It was just updated today. Wikileaks updated that page today.

Wikileaks, Assange, nor Jr have said anything about the address. Whether it lapsed like some have said. I’m unsure why Wikileaks would just let a domain lapse.

>mfw this is the big announcement

dot.tk is a site to get .tk domains for free, somebody else may have snagged it after the free year and sent it to this

Can someone see who owns the web address now? It went down Oct 18th 2017. And was restored on Nov 14th 2017.

This must be part of Vault 8.

NOPE THIS IS A LARP TRYING TO GET TRUMP JR INDICTED

The website wasnt acitve on the 8th. It was brought back up today with the My name was Seth Rich.

DURING THE DATES THESE MESSAGES WERE POSTED ASSANGE HAD NO INTERNET.

ISRAEL KILLED SETH RICH

Please god in heaven I have never prayed really in my life. I don't even believe in you.

This is the reason why I shilled so hard for the Orange megalomane, this has been so long, I can safely say that, we waited, had blind faith and focused our energies and our memes on this matter, please God. I am on my knees I beg you, I implore you with all my heart, not for me, but for the children and the sake of humanity, make it so the path is clear for Trump and his administration to cleanse these demons of human flesh from the face of the earth.
I swear I'll turn my life around and worship you and honour your commandments until I draw my last breath.

Amen.

OP why the clock??? Hour hand: 11. Minute hand: 10ish. Second hand: 0 or 12. Then the other smaller hands, is it a subtle hint to a date for an email in the wiki dump.

My best guess is that somebody got it today and put this up after Trump Jr. released the DMs. Wikileaks' ownership of the domain likely expired mid-October

While that’s likely the case I do wonder why Wikileaks would let a domain lapse and why no one is either confirming or denying it.

Thats where the wikileaks server is held... The Netherlands..

I don't have twitter, so maybe one of you can follow up on the comments....

Wikileaks published a tweet referencing the tweet by jr about the conversation.

But wikileaks did not TWEET anything about the wlsearch page being hijacked.

unless it's in the comments, which I can't see

Which one of you fags is responsible for this?

If you're going to do it, do it right, and take out the shit that he wouldn't have know about before he got a cap in his ass.

There has been no statements from Wikileaks or Julian that this site was being used by someone else.

LOL
Rachael Maddow unknowingly redpilling people.

Then we'll have to wait. Hope I'm not disappointed

the page is post mortem and not written by seth rich

just because it says "you found me" does not mean that seth rich is the one who actually wrote this

I think you need to read books more or something

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/Clinton_Email_August_Release/C05773068.pdf. Wiki dump on the date 11/12/10. Huma and H talking about Netanyahu and Saudi Prince.

why not just screenshot the portions you want to share and post them as an image alongside the link?

95% of people here don't touch links, either because lazy or so they don't get access logs added to honeypots

again he makes his enemies tell the truth

shit is playing out like a Dune prophecy.

I think you need to read my post again.

It's not seriously written by him user, but I can't say for sure it was by WL either.
Also, I'm surprised no one is asking where OP even found this in the first place.

SETH RICH

Ohhhhhhh now I get it.
t. brainlet

How long do you think before they figure out what's happening?

I didn't say it was written by him. In fact I expect that Sup Forums is responsible.

But it's is poorly done because SR was kiiled in june of 2016. There's a bunch of stuf that he wouldn't have known about before he was killed. It looks like it was written in the present context rather than that of 6/16.

Here you go

You’re either extremely retarded or you’re new here.

F. He may have saved the republic.

Look, you queefpuff, if the intent of this was to fool people, someone is fucking incompetent.

Ahhhh thats fucking hilarious

bump

SHE DELETED IT!!!!

The "Don Jr-Wikileaks" connection may have just been an elaborate ruse to redpill people about Seth Rich. I hope it works, user.

The only one whose incompetent is you. It’s written post mortem in the first person. You obviously haven’t read many books.

Their changes in demeanor say a lot

i know where youre coming from user, but what if it actually is real? youre just gonna pass it up as nothing without looking deeper?

You mental midget. If I was writing a webpage because I thought my life was in danger, I'd write it in the first person too. You know, the "If you're reading this it means i'm dead" kind of post.

Clearly the author of the page wants it to be like that, but failed because it references events that a dead Seth Rich wouldn't have know about.

That dinner was the most savage thing I've ever seen in politics.

For the first time of their lives they momentarily felt shame. Hopefully it wont be the last.

Clearly when they said that the link was some 3rd party tool to search their files. After this went viral in the news, the owners put up the Seth Rich thing.

TICK TOCK

Streisand effect that - we should try to post that screenshot and say “look what maddow posted and deleted!! Cover up!!” Lulz what a great trolling opportunity

>WLsearch .tk
It doesn't need to be hacked. It's a free service that expires if it doesn't get enough use and anyone can then claim it. That's probably what happened.

That's probably why he took the site down. They were set to release some time around the 8th with this news. Took the website down and had it in limbo until the emails were revealed today. Media fell for the okie doke.

Holy fuck, thanks for making my night Ms.Maddow

If that's true then he would had to of known it lapses and would set up someone to refresh the hits on the page. If that's how it does work. Why would he let something with Wikileaks name lapse?

Is there any way to check how long the site has been up like this? When it was modified or changed hands?

Obviously a larp. But I'm curious about the timeline.

This. It's shoddy too. Wikileaks should just say seth was the leaker

It was taken offline Nov 8th 2017 and restored today the 14th as my name was Seth Rich. If you look on waybackmachine you will see that this is true. Go to 2017 and click Before Oct 18th it was still the Podesta search.

wikileaks:

>document authenticity
>source anonymity

Look I know you’re part of the influx of retard newfags that came with the gay CBTS bullshit. Again, you must not have read many books that written like this. Holy fuck.

This sounds like a good old classic Kansas City Shuffle against the media - they got fucking played.

Share that pic of the Maddow twitter post on the article; she/he is probably going to be assassinated by the regime for this blunder lmao - i’m trying to redpill a bunch of SJWs right now on kikebook with Maddow’s post LOL

11:09 and the other image looks like 01:57, but the first image may not be the main clock face.

YES
YES FUCK YES
F U C K Y E S
PLEASE BE REAL
(((ROBBERY))) MY ASS

Man, he talks about wikileaks reward for solving his murder.
it's a third person, writing from the perspective of Seth Rich about events before and after his death. Like a ghost narration.

She also ran that embarrassing "bombshell" about Trump's tax return. Her gullibility is known.

OY VEY! SHUT IT D O W N!

Guys here's the entire history of the website:
web.archive.org/web/*/wlsearch.tk

is this real??????????

twitter.com/MaddowBlog/status/930259491895042050
My bad, I thought she pulled the tweet. Kek its still up though!

Spread it like wildfire.

Heres the picture from the site.

She only reported it because of the Trump Jr-Wikileaks "connection" that came out this week. And it was also this week that the website changed. And the website is given in the pictures supposedly proving Jr was in contact with WL, which are now circulating through MSM.

fimpw.com.pl
Image of watch was taken from this website. I reverse image searched and it led me here.

Guys, I'm scared. What happens if this turns out to be real?

The storm

The average IQ of this board has got to be in the low 70s.

Killed in July of 2016, Hillary was nominated in June. Hillary Emails were released in Oct. of 2016. He could have learned in June and sent them before his death to wikileaks. cnn.com/2017/08/02/politics/seth-rich-death-fox-news-trump/index.html. Contains date Seth Rich was killed.

Are we allowed to sit this one out? I like sitting out. Comfier that way.

Not just the picture, the entire website theme is copied from this one.
But of course it gets fucking weirder - is this translation right?
>Engineering Company "MECHATRONIKA" is an outsourcing company since 2006 providing services in the field of mechatronics equipment design. As part of its activities FIM also conducts R & D in the field of mobile robotics and performs tasks in the field of special constructions and EMC.
Since 2011 FI "MECHATRONIKA" designs, manufactures and supplies mobile robots.

Come on now, most of these guys can type a full sentence, that's got to be at least a 90.

This watch comes up first before switching to the second watch.

>]
The watch image came from this website. When you go to the gallery theres a bunch of weird pictures of what looks like could be military equipment. fimpw.com.pl/galeria

I think the "make an example of someone" email was sent after seth rich died