Name one way the south will be a white ethno state without a massive race war

pro tip. you cant

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joan_Trumpauer_Mulholland
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stop with your obsession about race/ethnic wars.

it's not gonna happen you tiny dicked white nationalist. globalization is the future

>Hispanic/Spanish

Will Hispanics that don't have indigenous genes side with whites with mestizos?

Are white hispanics /OUR SPICS/?

hmm maybe a race war???

MS reporting in. Every day is depressing. With that said, I think we accept blacks on a daily basis as part of our lives in a way that most whites around the country do not. We can't escape our demographics. We've mostly learned to deal and roll with it. It's not blacks who draw most of our hate, but white super liberals.

reminder that dixiecucks literally imported and bred the niggers, even if Jews were the merchants and transporters they still had willing buyers

The war is inevitable but will also help weed out our own inferiors. Genocide should be a purification.

Do you have any idea how expensive it was to buy a slave? the equivalent of 80k-200k today for ONE slave. Rich kikes found it Kosher to buy niggers instead of employing a Christian, and on top of that they glamorized the niggers with a more lavish lifestyle than the white farmer/worker.

For the most part, we don't want a white ethno state. We just want to be left alone. At most, it would be nice if anti-miscegenation laws were reinstated.

>The war is inevitable

no it's not. everything will be fine. you'll continue sitting in your basement all day playing with your little peepee while the outside world will go on

Jesus thats cucked.

engineer a genocide, maybe like AIDS but more effective?

based kentucky and tennessee
MURICA FUCK YEAH

I'm confused by section just labeled as 'American'... What do they mean by this?

guess didnt know their history but theyre white.

Get rid of generational welfare and affirmative action.

If we try to kick the niggers out, they'll probably secede again. Reminder that the Confederates literally seceded from the Union because they weren't going to be allowed to plant niggers all across the southern half of the country.

mostly Scots-Irish, often part nigger and/or Indian

>It's not blacks who draw most of our hate, but white super liberals.
From upper south. can confirm.
A race traitor is more worthy of a bullet than a random black guy. A subversive, treacherous traitor that pretends to be like you is worse than the enemy.

Why should I want a white ethnostate when so many whites betrayed us? And they continue to do so when they move south and bring their hideous politics with them. They won't even let us establish a socio-political equilibrium with the coloreds.

Sorry if that offends.

after 3~4 generations you're considered native
plus, if you're 1/4th german, 1/4th irish, and you don't know your mom's side, etc.

Not at all. You're right. Of course that whole issue of interracial romance isn't a big deal in my opinion. In my experience, and perhaps others have different experiences, most of the white girls who get with black guys are either horribly obese and unattractive or poor trash from whom nothing is lost. I've never seen a white mother with her black child, although I've been at my local grocery store and seen a white grandmother with her caramel colored grandchild in the cart. Grandma wears a look of shame and depression that is difficult to fully describe. But even that is a rare occurrence. We all do pretty good jobs of segregating ourselves.

>when so many whites betrayed us
The CSA was a Jewish plot to advance the spread of niggers in America. It's okay that your ancestors fell for it, it's not your fault, but there's no reason to celebrate it.

Welfare is cut unless you go to settlement in Africa, done.

Either they become homeless or live in projects in Africa

This map is hilariously out-dated and relies on subjective self-reported stats. You can have two siblings report to be a different ethnicity and it'll be faithfully reflected by these stats. My family tree consists of
>Old-stock Anglo-Americans
>Irish
>Germans
>Yids
>Swedes
Even though I've never been to any of the countries from which these groups came, and the culture I live day to day is distinctly Anglo-American, I can lay claim to either of these groups or even one I've got no family from. The fact is that people's perceptions need to change and I can't wait for the day that whole damn map is "American". Also, Blacks form a plurality when you subdivide Whites into irrelevant groups like that

>tfw Southerners actually really like having niggers around
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joan_Trumpauer_Mulholland

yes, all 3 of them all our guys

>tfw there's more germans than english in the anglospere US

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joan_Trumpauer_Mulholland
Isnt there literally a picture of her sucking a nigger dick?

Massive race war.

>Also, Blacks form a plurality when you subdivide Whites into irrelevant groups like that
That's not true, "German" outnumbered non-Hispanic Black in the 2010 census.

Retard.

This is a better map that gets to the point.

white spaniards are the hispanic demographic that votes republican.

know why we do well with cubans? because they are one of the few latino demographics that is mostly iberian spanish descent. guys like rubio and cruz are clearly iberian, and not mestizo, mulatto, or indigenous.

i find the less white blood in them, the more liberal they are, which is why puerto ricans, dominicans, and indigenous mexicans vote very hard to the left while mexicans are more moderate, and cubans and argentines go conservative.

highly unlikely
People tend to pick the most "exotic" or "oppressed" ancestry if they're not well-connected to their extended families.

I wouldn't be surprised but I'm not about to look for it.

It was a Jewish plot to enslave Americans to international debt, Lincoln used niggers to keep British public opinion anti-war. Then they killed him, they killed Kennedy too

>What is context
This is a county map from 2000, I was saying in most of those counties Blacks form a plurality when Whites are subdivided

WHY are you still using the 2000 map

How did Lassen County get BLACKED?

i think there is a state prison there

>picture of her sucking a nigger dick?
For some reason that seems familiar in my mind. I can't recall anything specifically though. Given that people didn't carry cameras in their pockets in the 60's she must have gotten pretty famous for it for someone to have taken a pic...if it did happen.

I don't lose sleep over those women. The bigger problem is the propaganda and pic related

>t. racemixing yank

One of the worst things about yankee traitors is that now that diversity has come to them, they're suddenly "racially aware."

That's exactly what I've always heard. Also, the county in AK, it's a result of when the federal government tried to give land away decades ago, the ultimate gib.

Over in Colorado and New Mexico, a lot of the "white Hispanics" are actually crypto-Jews and are very liberal.

>I was saying in most of those counties
gotcha, thought you were referring to national population

madison reporting, how awesome would this state be if it was 100% white

You see that guy is certainly more genetically European than African. I"m just looking at him and I can tell. But you're right about the propaganda. There are a few quality white girls who want to "try" something new, or act "bad" or otherwise in a contrarian way when they're young. Most quality white guys would leave their white girlfriend in a second if they knew she had ever fucked a black guy.

If they dont look like my kin they are Jews.

T. Wite iber

No way! Ridgeland here.

We wouldn't be last in everything good and first in everything bad. What a coincidence that the blackest state in America is statistically the worst! Our whole state is like Detroit-gone-statewide. I don't have a link but I can vaguely remember a study showing that if MS' black population was the national average instead of #1 then MS would be middle ranked on nearly every issue except obesity. If we're being honest, we do have some fat fucks in this state. Imagine if our population were as white as Iowa or Vermont. You're right. Our state would be awesome.

south inevitably will become mixed at one point. southerners have accepted blacks as their equals and once that happens nature is going to run it's course.

i'm from north dakota and have only seen a few blacks, so i am fortunate in that, i do not like them at all. i have been to southern states like texas and georgia and interracial mixing is much more common. in atlanta it is very common, i would say at least 10%. today 10%, in a few years it will be 20% and so on until you get a mix like brazil has.

and if it's not just mixing, it is low birthrates, which all but guarantees a south that will be minority white once again. and once that happens, democrats take back the state houses.

which, oddly enough, south was at one point majority black and heavily democrat. i guess the more things change, the more they stay the same.

I live in a pretty white, rural area, fortunately. I've only had to deal with diversity when I went to college.

>The flag that Miles had favored when he was chairman of the "Committee on the Flag and Seal" eventually became the battle flag and, ultimately, the most popular flag of the Confederacy. According to Museum of the Confederacy Director John Coski, Miles' design was inspired by one of the many "secessionist flags" flown at the South Carolina secession convention in Charleston of December 1860. That flag was a blue St George's Cross (an upright or Latin cross) on a red field, with 15 white stars on the cross, representing the slaveholding states,[33][34] and, on the red field, palmetto and crescent symbols. Miles received a variety of feedback on this design, including a critique from Charles Moise, a self-described "Southerner of Jewish persuasion." Moise liked the design but asked that "...the symbol of a particular religion not be made the symbol of the nation." Taking this into account, Miles changed his flag, removing the palmetto and crescent, and substituting a heraldic saltire ("X") for the upright cross. The number of stars was changed several times as well. He described these changes and his reasons for making them in early 1861. The diagonal cross was preferable, he wrote, because "it avoided the religious objection about the cross (from the Jews and many Protestant sects), because it did not stand out so conspicuously as if the cross had been placed upright thus." He also argued that the diagonal cross was "more Heraldric [sic] than Ecclesiastical, it being the 'saltire' of Heraldry, and significant of strength and progress."

>According to Coski, the Saint Andrew's Cross (also used on the flag of Scotland as a white saltire on a blue field) had no special place in Southern iconography at the time, and if Miles had not been eager to conciliate the Southern Jews, his flag would have used the traditional upright "Saint George's Cross"

south has always been very jew friendly. evangelical southern baptist christianity says we must give land to the jews for jesus to come back. they do not teach it here in our churches though, i am ELCA.

southern politicians were strong interventionists in world war 2 to help the anglos and jews. midwestern republicans were isolationist and did not want jewish immigrants nor to fight hitler. not because we were nazi sympathizers but because we felt it was not our business.

The only thing based about the South is that they don't like niggers or faggots.

>M E M E F L A G
if anyone here has a tiny dick. it's you.

It's terrible, tons of them still LARP as Catholics. high incidence of pedophilia too.

Someone do leslie jones i swear to god

but i want a massive race war, so...no problem on my end

I don't think Atlanta is representative of Georgia, let alone the south. Girls partying in Athens are really not interested in black guys at all. Just an example.
Not sure what dating trends are in Atlanta, but there's nuance...

The NC county I grew up in is still over 94% white. Then I went to public school in SC, where whites and blacks self-segregated. In the lunch room, for instance, it was palpable; there was a black and a white side.
I returned to NC to go to a smallish university that was vastly white, in a vastly white area.

I think what has happened in the south since the 90s is that whites have consolidated into certain areas. The south never completely integrated, so what you have is counties that used to be more white are marked by their white flight, and the remaining whites there may be more disposed to miscegenation. It seems obvious to me that the whites in Atlanta (as opposed to Marretta) would be more likely to racemix, and this makes them seem over representative of southern whites.

Buy the niggers houses somewhere else then put them there.

Fuck we might of brought them here but didnt mean for them to be free. Its the North's fault that everything is shit now. If they would have stayed as slaves everything would habe been better.

Race-specific bio-weapon, like something that turn excess melanin into cancer

Ancestrythreadly reminder that popfags are germanfags.

>Lincoln wants to send them back to fucking Africa
> south loses the war to burnin Sherman
>well better kill the guy wanting to get rid of all the niggers Jimbo

somebody's mad :>

>PA
>Totally German
>feels good brah

Here's a hint - brown people want to be white.

Majority of mixed race people have children with white people.

America will see a minority majority for 50-100 years and then they will be white washed.

America will be white again.