ITT: Can we imagine she won? Just pretend for 1 fucking hour of decency and positive energy...

ITT: Can we imagine she won? Just pretend for 1 fucking hour of decency and positive energy? Is that too much to ask for? Just imagine where things would be if that fucking Oompa Loompa didn't steal the election with his little Russian trolls?

hope you get banned for this shit thread

>Republican congress launches inquiry into possible collusion between Clinton campaign and Russia
>Chris Christie has been appointed to investigate influence the Russian government my have had on president Clinton as early as the "reset button" incident.

kys

>tfw drumpfkins realize they shoulda been withher all along

You want some too?

Bitch please, Hillary being elected would be like Trudeau’s cabinet on crack, there would already be chaos at this point, did you see how she stormed off after losing the election, or how she was BTFO by the news team in Wales because they actually challenged her? Imagine her trying to negotiate with Iran or NK! It would be chaos! We all dodged a bullet with Trump. Sure he’s not perfect (no one is) but it’s better than (((her))).

>steal the election
Stay butt hurt little faggot

Trudeau?
The bitch said that she wanted to emulate Merkel. A Hillary presidency would have been the EU on steroids.

Ofc he won with this archaic and rigged system AND russian meddling

Despite the fact new evidence has come up saying Russians colluded with the DNC AND the DMC rigged votes in Detroit into their favour.

Did you know that Hillary sold 20% of our Uranium to Russia? If anything, she has affiliations with Russia. Also, GET SOME!

At least try

>Republican wins in 2000
ITS RIGGED ITS RIGGED REEEEEEEEEE!!!!
>Democrat wins in 2008
ITS OK NOW, ALL IS WELL
>Republican wins 2016
ITS RIGGED ITS RIGGED REEEEEEEE!!!!!!

We'd be at war with Russia, at the very least Iran. What a fucking tragedy that she lost...

>can we image she won
Well my people and other European people would be mass murdered and nuked so if it did happen then well we wouldn't exist and the United States would break up so we would win but we'd be dead

>want to go to war with a country you can't beat
Americans in an nutshell

>Republican wins in 2000
due to rigged system
>Democrat wins in 2008
despite the system being rigged
>Republican wins 2016
due to rigged system

explain how the system that has been in place since the beginning is rigged

Or can we imagine seeing half of her body hanging out of your fucking ass ... preferably her head wedge firmly at the bend beginning your large intestine faggot.

It's so scary.... I don't want to be alive............
it's so scary...................
it's so scary
it's ok.................

>implying America would lose to Russia
Please name a war Russia has won?
And no WW2 doesn't count because they lost more civilians than soldiers

I thought so