Roy Moore is done now

Hannity just pointed out some inconsistencies in Moore's statements. He threatened to pull his support if he cannot explain himself clearly and thoroughly. If Hannity is pulling support, I think it is safe to say Moore may be put to pasture.
Who are we going to replace him with? Can't change the ticket name, going to need to be a write in. I choose Sessions.

youtube.com/watch?v=7cVHvzHwgyo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rx3H3Kf35lk
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/11/10/alabama-accuser-deletes-anti-moore-postings-facebook-rants-removing-trump-office/
nomoremister.blogspot.com/2017/11/who-are-you-gonna-believe-distraught.html
sandiegouniontribune.com/news/nation-world/sd-me-menendez-case-20171012-story.html
lifezette.com/polizette/lindsey-graham-calling-moore-step-aside-one-week-went-nj-testify-dem-bob-menendez/
archive.is/3cmyE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mo Brooks. Session won’t leave AG

I thought Trump was unhappy with him?

IDK man. All this shit is extremely suspect. Pretty convenient timing as well as the concerted effort from the establishment telling Moore to step down. They fear Moore.

Hannity is a faggot he smeared Trafficant and ois a Zionist liar.. Moore had no inconsistencies his fake ass 40 years later accusers after 5 State and 2 nationally recognized "controverial" SC campaigns did, tons of them adn its been peoven they ahace been paid to lie

GLORIA ALLRED, buff said the entire thing is a hoax she is cunt version fo Nifong

JUST CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Sessions suxs and is probably a real pedophile.

I think we’re all pretty much unhappy with his performance as AG, including Trump. But Sessions says this is his dream job, so he won’t quit and Trump can’t fire him without causing a political shitstorm. Who knows though. Trump might do it anyways cuz he gives no fucks.

TICK TOCK ROY
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Kinda curious: any AL voters who voted Moore wishing you'd voted Strange? I mean, Moore > Strange > Jones but is a better chance of Strange winning worth it?

I doubt they care.
People are deadset on Moore so I presume he's going to win either way.
It's after he wins that will really test him.

but its not up to hannity who gets elected. he gets one vote. wait he gets NO VOTES because he doesnt live in Alabama, like everyone else throwing a shitfit

>people ITT actually believe alabama would ever elect a democrat

Hannity is a faggot who's getting weak knees because his advertisers are bailing.

your attempt at disinformation has failed.
Everything you just lied about is falling apart at the seams now - including poll numbers + u suck

What's up with the different color ink?

Moore's numbers are UP in Alabama - he ain't gonna lose. go cry about something else.

This
He’s gonna win becaus they are against him
Just like Trump

I want Moore to stay in the race and win more then ever now. Don't forget, FOX wasn't even on the Trump train till he won the nomination and then suddenly overnight they all changed their tune. FOX is only slightly less gay then the other news networks and they've always been that way

>caring what hannity thinks and does

Piss off.

Yup.

Deepstate has Hannity on a short list. They threatened to shut him down when he started talking about Seth Rich. This is no different.

Why is Shareblue working so hard to slide this information?

Hannity is losing advertisers.
He is ultimately part of the establishment media and therefore a slave to the jew.

Pic related is the truth that Hannity ignores:
If you'd like to discuss this in a thread not made by shills, we have one here

How do I make this GIF run smoother

retarded leftists don't realize that sending a message to the establishment powers is all anyone cares about anymore. i'd elect a serial killer if it pissed off (((WaPo))). why is this ok? because most politicians are sex perverts or financial criminals and everyone finally realizes it. welcome to the post-morality real politick.

While what you say is very true, its a moot point when the accusations are a smear.
see

>Hannity having any real influence whatsoever
That's rich.

Hannity's a giant pussy.

The guy is fucking afraid to call out Trump on DACA and would still lick his nuts if he handed out citizenship to 800,000 illegals.

Fuck Hannity. I'm almost at the point where I will say fuck Tucker as well. I can't wait for Moore to win so all these fags can just shut up.

Sauce? It'd be hilarious if true.

Roy "I like em 9, in the school line" Moore

A Democratic senator has not been elected since 1992. But it HAS happened before. It remains to be seen whether it will happen again... but it can.

do you honestly think they would go through all the trouble of faking this and not bother to use the same color pen?

you're fucking retarded

What if i told you Hannidy and Limbaugh are paid opposition .They act when they tell him too. They have nothing solid on that candidate.

this
what a scummy sell out

it's possible that she used another pen after he signed it to annotate the fact that it was Moore, a D.A. and when he signed it so that she could keep track of the signatures, especially if Ray Moore signed and forget to write his last name

at least that's what I would claim if I were running this smear campaign

NEED MORE MOORES

le forgery faec :*)

he's money's bitch

he's literally playing a character to make money, if his character stops making money then he tweaks the character a little bit

and if there's one thing pol loves it's larpers

fox news are controlled oposition

richard shelby? he's a republican now

Stick a fork in ‘em

Pump

Great argument. If the evidence seems real, believe it. If the evidence is obviously fake, you must believe it because no would be dumb enough to forge evidence incompetently. As if progressives are smart and capable in the real world.

Maybe I missed something, but what if he signed with his own pen?

If Hannity is pulling his support, it is 100% safe to say that he's been bought.
He's one of 2 or 3 pundits I can still stand to listen to, but I'll make a point to avoid listening to him in the future.
I shouldn't be listening to controversial stuff when I'm driving anyway.

There are no real people on Sup Forums
You're asking Shareblue shills and Mossad

Except he wasn't a DA at that time. He may have been an assistant DA, but I've also read that was later. So, what's with the "DA" after his name?
The date (repeated after Christmas 1977) and the name of the restaurant isn't even his handwriting.

how is this even pretending to be a democracy at this point? This is banana republic level shit.

They create a fake story to release once it's past an arbitrary date where they can't just put another Republican on the ticket......obviously fake and ridiculous rules in place.

Democrats are literally pulling 3rd world tactics to steal an election in friggin Alabama. What the hell.

anyone who isn't a pedophile

no. smooth Roy Moore can´t be elected.
Roy Moore May Have Been Banned From A Mall For Harassing Teen Girls In 1980s

Sliding? who are you kidding, shareblue are the ones PUSHING this conspiracy theory. It's a total red herring. While retards are out trying to "debunk" it (as if it's so ridiculous that Roy Moore signed a fucking year book once in his life), they are 1) ignoring the main issue, that a yearbook does not prove a rape happened and 2) conceding that the yearbook is important enough to warrant being debunked

The yearbook literally does not matter. Focus on the fact that there is NO proof of these women's allegations. I guarantee they were each paid at LEAST $30,000 for their stories.

>Except he wasn't a DA at that time
Holy shit, an employ pretended to be his boss to impress someone he was hitting on! This has never happened in the history of ever.

Roy Moore, now a Republican Senate candidate, was known for “badgering teenage girls” at an Alabama mall in the 1980s, The New Yorker reports.

Reporter Charles Bethea spoke with over a dozen people who worked or spent time at the Gadsden Mall during that time. They said there were many rumors that Moore was on a list of people banned from the establishment.

Moore has been accused of giving a 14-year-old girl alcohol and touching her inappropriately in 1979, when he was 32 years old, The Washington Post reported last week. Three other women told the publication that Moore pursued them when they were between 16 and 18 years old. On Monday, another woman accused Moore of sexually assaulting her when she was 16.

>If Hannity is pulling support

Why would anyone care what an actor playing a cuckservative on TV thinks?

it also discredits Roy's defenders to throw them the yearbook as a red herring. "See? They're so delusional, they will do ANYTHING to defend him, including trying to debunk a YEARBOOK hahah!"

Quit with the conspiracy bullshit. WE HAVE THE MOST SENSIBLE MESSAGE--Innocent until proven guilty, no last minute "bombshells" to influence our democracy, no 40-year allegations without proof. We are the ones holding democracy to a higher standard by refusing to be swayed by obvious smear campaigns. We don't NEED to debunk the year book and wasting our time on it will leave us with our dick in our hand.

fuck Hannity then

Roy Moore still win faggot

Maybe you fucking idiots will listen to Trump when he tells you to vote for the other guy

Hannity is sweating because he's losing advertisers

>Why would anyone care what an actor playing a cuckservative on TV thinks?
Well he's president so people kinda have to care.

And of course the Republican establishment is more than a little enthusiastic about going along with it.

The US government is illegitimate and does nothing to warrant respect. Its continued existence relies solely on force.

alabama doesn't necessarily care what trump says, they like the religious folk

>implying Trump will

FUCK HANNITY. nobody gives a shit if Moore fucked, raped or killed however many bitches.

We are voting for him to give a big fat middle finger to all the kikes, rinos and uniparty faggots

hannity isnt from alabama, who cares

>uniparty
Go home Bannon, you're drunk.

he has fucked more pussy that I could only dream about

was talking about luther strange
trump endorsed an establishment republican to get the GOP off his back but alabama didn't care, they knew what was going on.

>getting mixed up about shit that happened fourty years ago you forgot about thirty years ago...

>important.

Hannity again confirms he has no testicular fortitude.

It's all a sham, Sessions had a little grin on his face during some of his testimony. The cat that caught the canary kind of grin. This whole thing has been a play to fool the opposition on what's really going on. I believe in Sessions and I believe he is our guy.

No. If you prove they forged what little evidence they presented, everyone will assume Nelson is lying about everything. This also prevents future fake accusers from being believed.

Hannity got his panties in a twist over Moore dating teenagers. He's always been bland anyway.

This
Trump tried throwing the GOP a bone even though the GOP would have just back stabbed him anyway
That is why I believe trump had Bannon go out for Moore, Trump new his people would see through his Strange endorsement, hell he even said " i dont want to be here" while on stage with Strange during a rally.

>Focus on the fact that there is NO proof of these women's allegations.
Followed immediately by:
>I guarantee they were each paid at LEAST $30,000 for their stories.

Strange would seem to be the most obvious suggestion.

Do not split the vote with a write-in. Vote Moore even if you want another candidate. Better to elect Moore and have the Senate expel him, then vote again in another special election than to risk giving a Democrat another seat.

That said, this is obviously fake news. Just vote Moore and move on with your life.

The stories are pretty damning. These aren't democrat agents, they are crimson blooded, trump loving bama republicans making the accusations. And his defense is empty. He won't even be the biggest loser at the end of this.
Steve Bannon threw the whole of his weight behind Moore- he put him there only for Moore to be a fucking failure and hand Alabama senate seat to the democrats. wtf.
Also, this was like his beginning of his civil war and it has gotten off on the wrong foot to say the least.

>These aren't democrat agents, they are crimson blooded, trump loving bama republicans making the accusations
who?

good goyim

Hannity is an ex Roman Catholic priest, not trustworthy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rx3H3Kf35lk

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/11/10/alabama-accuser-deletes-anti-moore-postings-facebook-rants-removing-trump-office/

Fuck you, you lying sack of shit.

Leftist dem pretending to conservatives will be exposed.

nailed it. Michael Savage ALWAYS called this rat a phony snake. hannity is literally neighbors on long island sound with MURDOCH. hannity lives in a $25m mansion, murdoch's is probably $40m

nomoremister.blogspot.com/2017/11/who-are-you-gonna-believe-distraught.html

"WHO ARE YOU GONNA BELIEVE -- A DISTRAUGHT WOMAN OR A TOP EXPERT ON FLAMETHROWERS? (updated)"

Liberal logic: Woman cries. Therefore GUILTY!

>meme flag

Moore's a ped ... get over it. Either admit you like a ped or find a new candidate.

faggot

I voted moore, strange is a corrupt piece of shit. Ill vote moore again. Bottom line about moore is he WILL do what he says and NEVER back down... NEVER..

Sorry for Hannity, but even he doesn't tell me how to vote!!!! Me and EVERYBODY I know here are STILL voting for Moore!!!!! This hit job is NOT gonna work!!!! NOBODY is going to tell us who we're gonna send to represent us in Washington!!!! WE decide!!!!!

Nope not happening in bama... all reps are rep except one (sewel).. it's a red state.. period..

I live in Gadsden Alabama. And those so called accusers are LIARS!!!!!!
A nat can't fart in this town without everyone knowing and if there was one shred of true to ANY of this we'd have been talking trash about him all these years!!!
Its ALL LIES!!!!! 100% hit job!!!!!
The demonic Washington gop and dems are dumping their britches right now because Moore can't be bought or bribed!!!!
Everyone I know is STILL voting for Moore!!!!! They can NOT stop us!!!!! Our voices WILL be heard!!!!

Nod...

You love the child rapist the same way you loved admitted and convicted child rapist Denny Hastert.

you're a crazy faggot

sandiegouniontribune.com/news/nation-world/sd-me-menendez-case-20171012-story.html

lifezette.com/polizette/lindsey-graham-calling-moore-step-aside-one-week-went-nj-testify-dem-bob-menendez/

Very intelligent meme you’ve got there

His sponsers and handlers have put the pressure on. He has no choice.

ROY MOORE SIGNATURE FORGED.

DEMS ACCIDENTALLY USED DIFFERENT COLORED INK.

SPREAD THIS FAR AND WIDE.

HILLARY IS SCREWED.

archive.is/3cmyE