New name

So Styx is finally accepting that Styxhexenhammer666 is too long and unappealing a name for today's youth generation.
After much debate and market research he's settled on calling himself Hammer.
I personally find it a bit ill-suited for his theme, but it's his choice in the end, isn't it?

I literally just refer to him as "Styx" or "The Styx" and he should really go with that because thats what everyone else refers to him as.

Who does he think he is, the (((Hebrew Hammer)))? this is just another jewish trick to get more shekels.

I think it may be some ironic humor considering his frequent references to MC Hammer, Vanilla Ice and the 80's metal bands in general.

I think Hammer is already taken...

Sauce?

Mostly people just call him Styx. Why not use that?

Eh, I guess there is some possibility of copyright infringement with the band of the same name. Of course the same argument could be made with 'Hammer' by MC Hammer, so...

Stinx

he should just change his name to "The 10.2"

Sorry, I can't take this guy seriously at all. Appearances matter.

say what you want about Styx but physiognomy is real and he is a born warlock if I ever saw one

Supposedly not enough youth normsters know what Styx even means. They think its a play on sticks, which is meaningless without stretching the limits of the imagination.
Hammer is a word kids can identify with. Remember, he's building a future base so he needs something catchy for minimum kindergarten age.

he should just call himself styx

he grows on you,hes always right also

"Satin Hammer"

>They think its a play on sticks, which is meaningless without stretching the limits of the imagination.

That was a cruel nickname for him when he was a (very) skinny kid. Being called "Sticks" triggers all sorts of traumatic memories.

How do people still watch this guy. I watched him somewhat during the Trump election but all he does is talk out of his ass. People just like hearing people talk I think.

What. You don't like receiving your political insights from a bare chested man in a leather jacket ?

I can call a friend if I want to hear 144d chess conspiracies. I don't need Styx to tell me shit that's too edgy for Fox News.

He should call himself scipio after the Roman who warned about Carthage. Seems fitting.

>talks out of his ass
A lot of his predictions actually came true. He's not a dumb person by any stretch of the imagination.

He should go with Skeletor

such as?

WHY NOT STYX? FUCKING DUMB!

He will tell you Trump but in reality he said multiple times back in oct 2016 that unless there was a Hillary racist tape from Okeefe Trump would probably lose.

I'd "Hammer" his boipucci

Hammer time

Stiggs :DDD

he should just call himself heretic

Who else watches Styx with their shirt off?

Nobody gives a fuck what you want to call yourself.

Yes but Im not a savage, I put an over coat on.

Kek. Who's the YouTuber on the left?

I can take him seriously because he predicted the election better than anyone I can think of. He has his thumb of the pulse of... uh, stuff.

I'm open minded and don't give a fuck about appearances. But I can slightly agree with your sentiment simply because, well... Goddammit Styx, just put a fuckin' shirt on so I can recommend you to other people without them saying "dude, why is he wearing a leather jacket with no shirt?" It's fucking distracting, Styx.

Also, Your MRE videos suck because you don't edit them. I know Steve1989 inspired you and your shitty MRE videos revealed to me the mad fucking editing skills Steve has. Also learn about photography and lighting, ie close your fucking curtains, at least!

Fuck.

I hope you made this post, Styx. Listen to my advice. You have great potential.

remember...............

Cant touch it xD

I like it
BRING THE HAMMER
The HAMMER has fallen
HAMMER BANG, another StyxHAMMER video SMASHING the competition!
HAMMER bludgeons the opponents in this new Occult Literature.

Is this you Styx? I know you're in this thread.

I always called this guy, "I'm in an MMORPG, wanna be in my guild?" guy.

His video on spirit cooking is basically calling it nothing more than performance art. Is he controlled opposition?

He's more relevant and logical than any mainstream commentator (David BoBoBrooks, Kurt Einzatzkommandowald, etc) about three quarters of the time. His flaws are lack of editing and youth.

So Hamdowg it is

same chin too.

I only have a rough idea who this guy is, but that's fucking horrifying.

Scipio defeated Hannibal (thus later "Africanus"), Cato the Elder called for the destruction of Carthage.

Donate to my Patreon you stupid goyim I need more MREs.

How does he eat MREs and have that physique?

I still can't really believe the nerd guy from King of the Hill is someone I'm interested in hearing politics from. He really does grow on you though like that other user

I don't know dude. Some of that stuff seems to be a part of what makes him appealing but regardless, Styx seems like the type of dude who just makes videos cause he likes to. He could be getting 10 views or a million views and there would be maybe a 1% change of the content.

styx if youre reading this just call yourself styx hammer is a gay name

HE IS THE HAMMER OF kek
8\8

Space heater master race.

He only eats the crackers

Well now, this wasn't what I expected to wake up to

I actually met Styx in a dream. First we were outside talking the lay of the land, then we went to his recording place. It wasn't a house but some kind of library with lots of polish people and a 9ft scary woman I thought might be a tranny. Last thing I remember was seeing Styx record a movie on his webcam, in that weird like library place.

New name: SticksHicksHammers

Also, where does he state he wants to change his handle? I think he should just drop the 666 edgelord bit

fake news

>Appearances matter.
lets see yours. Yea didn't think so

got nudes faggot or r u gonna leave us all blue balled?

Alright youtube, it's pretty funny actually *clank* I predicted this months ago. You see, Trump's a business Democrat at heart, a mild reformer. Hydrogen Hillary can't see this though, all she can say is "muh Russia" *clank*. She's just a neo-liberal! That's about all, peace out

Styxhexenhitler1488

fuck this twerp. he's a civic cuck faggot.

How about.

Styx66

I can keep going

staxblocksandjammer999

he looks like someone who molests little boys

I need to know.

That was Cato the Elder, Scipio was a general

All the ecelebs deny lurking here. But they fucken mine Sup Forums for jewtube material.

Support me on Patreon and smash that subscribe button so that I don't have to do real work like the rest of you plebs.

I better not get b&

Scipio was a family name, there were a great many notable Scipios.
You're thinking of Scipio Africanis.

WTF ?

>24 minute video on why girls don't find him attractive

Jesus christ

disturbing as possibly a true match

it's fake

Not true. In his video about "kek and occult synchronicity" he said that Hillary isn't foreign to the occult and that pepe was most likely seen as a threat by HRC and Pizza Podesta, and Marina Abromovic.

I like that Styx still mixes in occult videos that no one watches. Like it's 1990s and he's still trying to rebel against his christian parents who suggest that he come to church with them one day.

Is it him?

I'll stop calling him a fag when he cuts his hair.

yes.

Looks just like him, beyond that idk

see

>your pic
Whole family was made of Musicians as "privileged" as you can get, appearances wont matter then ..
Also he
> Never Edits
> Drink's Coffee..."wait there cuck wait till I get the energy to tell you whats up"
> showing his flatter then a top model chest

He can change it again later.

>Stop
>Alright everyone it's time to talk about shortening my name

His political commentary is more accurate than Shapiro's. He gives 0 fucks about his appearance, that is commendable on some levels.

Is this the guy that goes.."Godfuckingspeed...Peace and chicken grease, my nigger the fuck out??

>Appearances matter.
this is why you're losing

Why not StyxStyxStyx

Either this^ shit is Tarl "thin man Stan" Warwick or one of you cunts are either which way gibs for my opinion.

This is the only reasonable option

That's razorfist.
This is the "that'll be all" guy

The real Styx is actually black. This imposter takes all his videos and copies them and the white supremacy keep the real Styx videos hidden. #StayWoke

Styx is what everyone calls him. I'd stay with that if I were him

nah, different brows

Whatever he does, I'll still support and shown his videos in my break room at walmart.

I don't live far from him, I should become friends with him.

lol nice

Checked
Is it true what he says about Vermont? That they are liberals, but still love their guns?

I thought it was the river on which Caronte took you on a boat ride to the underworld

Depends where you are.
I'm near Brattleboro, which is hippie faggot central.
Lots of guns though, I usually shoot in VT (i'm actually in NH near the border)

Keene to the south or west Lebanon in the north?

t. Concord resident