How did we go from this

How did we go from this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-lD7VqQbrEw
granolashotgun.com/2017/11/08/give-it-another-century-and-well-see-how-it-goes/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

to this?

to this

This looks like God patched a farm with a strip suburbia.

Deport niggers

to this

capitalism

to this

dumping my "then now" folder

well at one point most of the tiny villages that looked like this got bombed, and it was much cheaper to build like that

I don't get this one, its still the same sleazy motel, only the sign has changed
>4 hour "naps"

This depresses me

It's the effort. It went from being something with effort, to just a square sign

You'll be suicidal if you watch webm related while listening to Buddy Holly's Everyday

I doubt this is real but if it is then that's the reason NASA budget keeps growing but less gets done

Why haven't we been to the moon in 45 years?

it's fucking real. Diversity hires like everything else

Diversity tax... Gotta pay for dem gibs

Any Bostonfags care to explain THIS SHIT

American Educayshun.
>WHay is no kids lernin?

It's called space efficiency ya mook

What he fuck is the deal with that specific mangled mess of metal style that you can't even wrap your head around the various parts and how they might come together to form a functional space inside? And like you sometimes don't know where to fucking go in? Jesus fucking Christ fuck architects. These cocksuckers are probably the number one factor in the social trend towards depression.

Also really sick of skyscrapers and zoning districts. It's so fucking refreshing to be in a mixed district when you're in one it seriously makes you fucking happier. These worthless fuckhead kikes have really cheated us on this, as well as local governments in general. I'm all pissed off due to the rash of these threads the past few days

Cars, retard

Sign on the left has both incandescent bulbs (that probably go off in sequence) and neon. Sign on the right is a cheap rectangular plastic board in front of some fluorescent office lights.

Oh I see what you mean but you could have chosen a better example, because the before is still pretty low effort. Maybe skilled sign writing being replaced by printed sings, because that's a big contributor to blandificafion

it is harmonica

How weird is that... It's like commie brutalism shit, but with that medieval teir thing going on...

>low density low wealth residential with water access in SimCity™

Kek

This.

Hey, don't dis architects. It's not their fault. It's (((architects))) that you need to worry about. And also the kikes that pay the normal architects.

Jewish planning. Also subhumans that cause people to want live away from them.

youtube.com/watch?v=-lD7VqQbrEw

kek

Look up Whiskey Rebellion.

I didn't make it, just saved it

Irish genes.
They forgot their language and afterwards everything else that resembles tradition.

To this

We got organized.
Grids are more efficient.

saved

where is pic-related leaf?

There was nothing there.

Paying La-a to have ten kids is a much more productive use of your tax dollars, don't you agree?

I did exactly what you recommended and that webm matched exactly with it. Thanks

Good fucking god what contempt for the world the kike who designed this abortion of a soulless municipal hellhole must have. That fucking random poured concrete asymmetry. Fuck this asshole, I hope all brutalists get cancer

Art is still around.

la ah?

That's gold.

Christ, this thread is fucking depressing.

>implying wasting tons of space on yards is more efficient than just putting all the houses really close together
>implying single-story houses are efficient

knock it all you want

you end up loving places like that just because it's fucking white, quiet, and safe.

all the lawns are neatly trimmed
every neighbor is at least amicable
everyone's got a job
your kids can play in the street without worry

Does it look samey and dull and boring? Yeah, but there's usually (in well planned suburbs) local parks and small scale commercial like groceries and corner stores within walking distance.

suburbs are fucking nice

kek

Also, nice get.

Not in Orthodoxy tho...

yeah, it's a little spoopy actually

An old FW:FW:FW:FW e-mail meme. Supposedly, the hyphen is pronounced “dash”, as in “ladasha”.

It's especially disgusting when you look at how the old one looked.
Fucking ((((liberals)))))
But I guess it's appropriate for a DNC stronghold like Bombston

t.Dan

where is that?
looks comfy

we are witnessing the winter of the west

You ride through the better neighborhoods of Washington DC and there's lots of oldschool comfy architecture.

You have to realize that these extremely expensive modern architecture buildings were mostly "expensive" because these projects are meant as covers for embezzlement/corruption, not because of the actual cost of the building.

The reason they're designed to be so weird is so that no one can point to a directly comparable project, meaning that it's impossible to definitively prove the misuse of public funds.

Also, I’m pretty sure that just about every use of the term “efficient” in the modern context deserves the old echo marks. People don’t seem to realize that everything that makes life worth living falls into the category of inefficiency. Inefficient is OK; ineffective is not.

I think it's Philadelphia. I got it from this article: granolashotgun.com/2017/11/08/give-it-another-century-and-well-see-how-it-goes/

>implying not having a yard is a good thing

Typical fucking leaf.

What better way of knowing if your neighbor is a shit-tier person or a good-tier person than how they keep their yard. You'd be amazed how accurate the yard test is in being able to judge people.

They're almost always made by jewish architects and cost 5x the price of a regular building.

It's like jews are mentally broken and see ugly things as beautiful. I personally see jewish architecture as their mark on a conquered society. Once a society adopts and embraces jew architecture that nobody likes or wants, you know they're the ones running the show.

Their architecture and their ugly art in general is a dog whistle to other jews that this society/culture/city is safe for them. I think that might even be part of the reason they make them so loud and ugly.

In our country, American friend, we can tell whites and blacks apart by sight, so we don’t need to use yards as a litmus test.

>candid of men working
>selfie of women posing

>implying whites can't be shit-tier people
IMAGINE MY SHOCK!

because they are different places?

Also, the reason architecture is garbage is because building large structures is no longer the domain of masons and carpenters.
They can be built fast and cheap by any idiot now, in relative.

The same thing happens to anything that takes skill to do. Make it easy, and you get flooded with shit.

Japanese traditional architecture is some of my favourite

Because Americans and Canadians are soulless fatasses who don't give a shit about architecture or heritage, and think 1/4 mile is a long walk. They'd rather drive 500 feet to the Walmart parking lot where they can buy Mickey mouse T-shirts and stuff themselves with corn syrup until they vomit on the same asphalt and manicured sod that covers so much of this otherwise beautiful continent. Fuck suburban niggers. Real people live in the city or out in the actual country, not in the piece of nigger garbage in between.

Maybe, but it’s important to note that the greatest early modernist architects (le corbusier, Frank Lloyd Wright, gaudi, etc.) were goys. Corbu was straight up /ourguy/, and he was probably the worst of the bunch. Postmodernism, well, I don’t know enough. But I guess the giant schnozes affixed to new structures like some sort of bizarre mark of ownership might be indicative.

Is degeneracy actually more common or just more visible? We have so much good art today because we have had hundreds of years to take the best of the best and shove them in the best museums in the world.
Day at work compared to round up all the women?

I know, I know, but low-effort leaf bashing deserves amerimutt responses.

how we go from normal to degenerate?

Japanese traditional carpentry techniques is also a work of art.

Space and regulations are other concerns. That massive building would violate some code some places, become ugly with ads, and take up much more land than that ugly clam would. Still would pay more for a classical conservative world though.

>in our country, American friend, we can tell whites and blacks apart by sight, so we don’t need to use yards as a litmus test.

Nigga, Canada is going to be like 30% white in 30 years. You don't have the ability to Amerimutt post