youtube.com/watch?v=RdwUpeAL4NM
youtu.be/pELKbz9HaoM
youtube.com/watch?v=ioPFaSCK_y0
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtu.be/k0BWlvnBmIE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pizzagate isn't real

good goy

I'm checked out on pizzagate. One of the largest, most damning data collections I've seen on the internet and nothing. For some reason they won't sacrifice Podesta or Hillary to satiate 90% of the reasearchers and concerned citizens. They want to be blatant with their occult rituals and child rape, whatever. Nobody is coming to save us and especially not the kids. Trump is either complicite or cant do anything.

en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13773

oy vey my epilepsy

Don't Eichenwald me.

lol never seen this

>Don't Eichenwald me
that must have been my wife goy

And yet most of you proudly support Senate-hopeful Moore. Stop acting like you care about the kids.

We got a new Tammy luzatto

Trump will avenge Breitbart's death. Everything the media believes about Mueller is false.

Vault 8 proves the CIA can spoof anything to make it look like it came from anywhere.

okay Biden meme loving-obama dick sucking-clinton endorsing faggot.

Sup Forums is always right.

Intelligent rebuttal, do continue.

Pizzagate just got bigger

Good job India.

Yawn
I’m getting sleepy, fellow libanon, are you getting sleepie? Let’s get some Zs.

Dig anons

youtube.com/watch?v=TzPpDDB46lo&t=55s

Bump for the chirrens

Pizzagate is real

>Nobody is coming to save us and especially not the kids. Trump is either complicite or cant do anything
that means its up to us
we set a deaadline then march (armed) on DC, the Capitol, Langley, Quantico, etc...and smoke out all the rats. Citizens tribunals, executions

Zzzz digitals let's all get ready for bed.

hey look, I found the Jew with the smallest penis.

bump

BOG here activate your BOGdabots and dig this pizza circus

I often wonder if police and military would fire upon thousands of citizens? The numbers would have to be staggering for something like that to work. We're at the point where it would take the literal second coming to achieve that.

Pizzagate & Dan "show those soles to get those roles" Schneider: when "kids in a hot tub" is "entertainment"

#skippygate

youtube.com/watch?v=RdwUpeAL4NM

kys shill

why hasnt there been an official investigation?

Remember goyim, keep looking for codewords on pizza restaurant websites. Ignore the Cult of Saturn who are operating right under your nose.

>Don't Forget About Pizzagate
>or Uranium One
>or the Awan/DNC Scandal

SHARE THIS WOMEN AND THINGS youtu.be/pELKbz9HaoM

ya'll a bunch of wikileak slaves\
1/4

2/4

3/4

4/4
you were all fucking cucked

cult of saturn -> saturn -> satan

youtu.be/pELKbz9HaoM Wish we could find out what happen to the kid

What is thatt?

lets grab some rest and run this thread same time tomorrow night

Epstein's Island.

Guaranteed bumps

No, it's all catching up with them. All it takes is one person person to come out.

youtube.com/watch?v=ioPFaSCK_y0

my blood is boiling

a pro trump source talking to the Don is bad how?

>why hasnt there been an official investigation?
geez I'm baffled

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

human trafficking doesnt exist

"shills are getting sleepy" anons

hang yourself shill cunt

Anyone looking into Port Angeles?

notice anything.

D2: Mighty Ducks

Jesus fuck, and people claim jews are human

Am I the only one who thinks this is inherently creepy, or is it just lack of context? Who talks like this and actually WANTS children at an adult gathering? Other peoples kids are annoying as shit.

Who /high energy/ here?

Thread Theme:
youtu.be/k0BWlvnBmIE

How would that woman hang herself? Just a mouth and neck.

>Other peoples kids are annoying as shit
apparently not when you are a fucking reptile

If this is true, I'm excited.

>democrat rapist bad!
>republican rapist good!

>adult "party"
>"kids will be in the hot tub" for "entertainment"

What I don't understand about you pizzagate retards is that if you really, actually believe that children are being molested at a Comet Ping Pong, why not call the police? Why not go down there and try and stop it? Oh that's right, you know that pizzagate is pure and utter bullshit that falls apart under even the slightest bit of critical thought.

Didn't Trump throw his weight behind the other guy during the primaries?

Did he know?

Well, it says pool, and kids love pools, but ubering children to an adult party for "entertainment"? Is the woman sending this email the mother of these children and she just thinks everyone should be as excited about her kids as she is?

Because literally no one besides conspiracy-retards like yourself think Pizzagate is thing. Please remove yourself from the gene pool post-haste.

this proves what? fuck off faggot

This is placed information to paint a scenery for you. Very different from general expectations. It's a small introduction.

Already seen this and so what

Fuck off shillary

If I was invited to a rich politician’s house and was allowed to bring my spouse and kids and knew there was going to be a pool, I’d ask them too to heat it up. Kids get bored, especially if they were the only kids there, they’ll need something to do so they aren’t bothering the adults. What’s better than a pool to play in. Now that WOULD be an innocent email IF, big f$&€..ng IF Podesta wasn’t invited as well.

Read the whole email. It's the parents of these children talking you fucking idiots.

spotted the kike

>>Pizzagate

I hope you're trolling, because you are either a russian social network farmer, or the lamest gayest faggot in the universe.

If you really believe children are being molest at a pizza parlor in DC, don't you have a moral obligation to go down there and try and stop it? Either you're a coward or know deep down Pizzagate isn't real, please pick one.

I love how the shills always out themselves by vehemetly defending their pedophile overlords.

Yes, you've really addressed any of the points I've made. Calling me a (((shilll))) doesn't make you any less of a conspiracy retard.