CBTS #341: WHEN DOES A BIRD SING? EDITION

!!!! NEWEST Q Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals
Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning. Keep your eyes on the news to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Legend Text of Q: pastebin.ca/3934172
Advise for your first step into this Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
UPDATE 1,100+ UNPRECEDENTED
twitter.com/damartin32/status/930612380761051137
twitter.com/Avery1776/status/929541533816279041
Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
NEW
VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
archive.is/VUm5R
m.imgur.com/a/DTeK7
nsa.gov/news-features/declassified-documents/cryptologic-histories/assets/files/magic.pdf
veteranstodayarchives.com/2011/05/09/operation-bin-laden-was-raymond-davis-the-cias-bin-laden-handler/
youtube.com/watch?v=ts4I-UzDB2Y
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/930610763080830976
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with the bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a Python Approach against the bad actors left on the stage. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

SA > NA > ASIA > EU

>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us....."

KEENMIND IS KEEN MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS Spreadsheet of Answers
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Search analytics Theory
Q CONFIRMED SCREENCAP CONFIRMATION Quick RD M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture Social Media ThoughtCrime SA timeline

Older Event Log THEORISTS: (DO READ UP)
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3 (NEW)
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

NYT Post (Declaration of war as per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

In an effort to reduce information overload, I'm linking to previous OP posts of breadcrumbs and memes we've found.

Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14(some) Nov 14 slight repost+NEW CRUMBS
Assange asking Trump for a job HNWSR +++ U1 DOJ Sheet HiRes Unaccountable financial gains of congressmen Trumps Limo license plate starts with Q Position of Flyover pic Amazing meme about RockAChilds Prince Charles turns on jewish lobby Soros under fire by Nigel New Fusion GPS Judge tied to Podesta? Sessions, RR, RM & Q MUELLER REALLY IS /OURGUY/ Military Coup in Zimbabwe Hannity UI Breakdown InfoGraphs
Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

I have never heard him called Usama Bin Laden till now, and didn't realize ST6 is a secret Clowns army.

First

>AF1 landing in hawaii
AF1 is any plane he's on. Some of those photos weren't out the window of a 747, looked more like a business jet type.

Fug

Smells fresh and delicious!

HEY LURKERS
>HEY LURKERS

PRAY
>PRAY

Reminder that trump said "Consecutive Q's" a day before "Q" came and asked consecutive questions....

ST = Seal Team ?

Can we get some guesses on what time the Major Announcement will come?

I'll throw out 4PM tomorrow

8:30 PM EST so Tuck gets those prime Nielson ratings. We know Trump loves Tuck and would give him a boost

I am getting so comfy.

m.imgur.com/a/DTeK7
Beta testing this on normies
So far so good
Mild incredulity, but seeds well planted

If you don't believe in prayer, that's fine. But don't kid yourself into thinking "focused intention" will work in a pinch.

Give God your energy!

The caged bird sings

Just posting to thank based Antifungal. I've been literally reading every one of these threads, and not only are you the most common OP, but you are PROMPT AS SHIT before the previous thread archives. You are the definition of weaponized autism.

The TV spot that was cut on CNN and FOX did suggest Weds or Thurs... Happenings happen when they're happening it seems :)

Hannity has busted the U1 info out tonight on Fox. All live stream CNN and their chat rooms are down! LOL

poison loaf- leaffag fungalbaker is a bread assassin

> OP PLZ REPOST "this is a fucking problem" FROM PREVIOUS CBTS

> THESE ARE HANDSHAKES THAT HAVE TO OCCURR FOR A NUKE LAUNCH!!!!

Bump

The fuck, why is my painting upside down? I use that as a wallpaper, it works fine. Whatever.

anyone here ready for real drops?

"Obama is totally not from this country. Congress and Counsil should stop this witch hunt and go after Soetoro. SHAMEFUL!"

yes

Thanks for your hard work Baker! And I was just thinking - watching fucking fairly sad documentaries about drug epidemics in America- them glowing niggers moving all the drugs for decades. Getting people strung out - was double pronged. Made them unmentionable amounts of money. And kept people lost. Probably easier to brainwash people if they are shooting up heroin- which is now laced with Chinese synthetic fentanyl. Hell it also got them blackmail materials and opened extra child sex slavery routes. These devil worshipping fucks all need to go down.

Calling it now, it won't actually be major. It'll be something like "we just concluded a yuge trade deal with china" or "I'm holding a rally soon tune in so you don't miss it"

so what happened too lynn de rothschild?
extracted from NK?

Birds Sing For:

>Courtship

> Defending its territory

> Communication

look at those digits

> People should all pick a time and subject to pray about so we can see if there are effects.

How bout right now? How bout praying that the swamp is being drained and that Trump's big announcement is to come out and confirm this Q stuff?

Speech will be around 9 or 10. It's always while Herman Cain is on

We the people can't be suppressed any longer.

God IS my energy.

:)

Don’t jinx that shit bro

Or the madman could just use the EBS :)

Lets hope

and pray for his safety tonight

You guys see Trump getting off of marine one? No tie and looked tired as fuck.

God Bless this Bread, God Bless you Breakmakers, God Bless our POTUS and Co., and God Bless The United States of America! Proud to be a part of this with you all!

guess not.

Yep.

Thank you, I appreciate the help

LEGEND OF Q UPDATED!

whats the time in Emperor home?

I'm in for a few hours anons. Anything I need to know happen in the last couple of hours? Anything special I can help with currently?

>Why didn’t HRC give a concession speech?
Thank God we don’t have a raging alcoholic as President.

Link?

Where are links to previous breads?

The bitch will be down for the count soon!

link?

Loaf good, NOT poison. Leaf is Chief KEK loafer of breads. Best be nice, he can bust that ass with a bread board

Needs KSA and RR still. KSA is Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, I dunno RR. Ty for all your work, too.

Haha, I think that would be too straightforward for this epic adventure! Amen +

So when was it again that NK's gonna nuke Hollywood?

anybody else think Qs last message contains an allusion to a very bad storm on the horizon?

Wizards are people behind the cryptanalysis and Warlocks are the computers.

nsa.gov/news-features/declassified-documents/cryptologic-histories/assets/files/magic.pdf

Wonderful work, thank you.

Was Raymond Davis Usamas handler?
veteranstodayarchives.com/2011/05/09/operation-bin-laden-was-raymond-davis-the-cias-bin-laden-handler/

eat shit n die kiddiefucker

10:31pm EST

Excellent user. Thank you. Saved.
>Can we get this as plain text also please?

gonna sound like speculation, but it's not. I need to think this out with some people, because I just had a really wild thought....so help me think this thru. What do you think POTUS statement will be about tomorrow?

Jesus Prays for His Disciples
6I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word. 7Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee. 8For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me. 9I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine. 10And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them. 11And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are. 12While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

13And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves. 14I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. 15I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil. 16They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. 17Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. 18As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world. 19And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

Trump is about to go all Samson on the Swamp!

not with kek flag -

here's a hint:

No one is talking about the implications of global surveillance put into the WWW via NSA, et. al. We, as in the social media are far too distracted by the new "national enquirer" article to give any notice to what's really going on.

Meck Bread is Best Bread

It had a sense of loss of hope, and it spread the impression he will not be back in many days, maybe never.

take the next step, lads.
play the long, long game.
after all the earthly revelations
after all the corruption is gone
what's next?
we are not alone in this fight.

Quiet prayer and meditation. You may connect to the Almighty Source and Awaken your Soul. Then It will all become clear. Tesla knew where HIS inspiration came from. We can ALL tap into it. Blessings.

RR is Rod Rosenstein

Too bad he wasn't the one who said that.

Thank you all

AJ just showed a child like drawing of a green birdcage with the door open.

youtube.com/watch?v=ts4I-UzDB2Y

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/930610763080830976

can help redpill about Operation Mockingbird?

Julian's last few tweets have been related

mental spirit bombs are fucking real confirmed.

nice

20171115 01:01 4724.0 CRITERION? SKYKING - FIGHT CLUB

Don't talk about fight club.

Oh shit. I thought it was Podesta the molesta. So who said it? I'll change it.

so how is twatter linked to my email? suddenly my twit homos emails are ending up in my JUNK mail? sounds backwards?

I think it's safe to say Adm R is top o' the line /ourguy/ So check this, he was head of the NSA during the whole Snowden thing. This nigga Adm R knows every little thing about everybody on the planet. He knows it all. Everything. Everywhere. Microphones in so many devices, he can just pop in and listen at any time. He must know EVERYTHING.

Think of jet lag just flying coast to coast in the U.S.
Chuck Norris would have passed out 4 days ago on POTUS' itinerary.

This.

Is CNN reporting I don’t watch them.
Just got home from work. Saw Q’s first post tonight at work with no replies. Had to do a double-take. God Bless POTUS & the Patriots.

pedoisland gone? kek

TRUMP TAKE MY ENERGY

NK is hollywoodpola

pic

I want it to be about shit hitting the fan so bad I can taste it. I think everyone does

But I have a sneaking feeling it will just be about trade deals and shit.
But then maybe the building up of all these stories means the time is right to drop a few more crumbs...like mention a few indictments
I don’t know....you aren’t alone...it’s a ninja mindfucking

Does anyone think we might finally get cool space news after all this shit is over? What an amazing time to be alive

Did someone mention ULTRA in one of these threads?

>(U) In the typical story, codebreaking successes such as MAGIC and ULTRA came about because of the quick and intense work of a handful of geniuses armed with brain power and little else. The common image is that once the likes of William F. Friedman and Alan Turing had their flashes of insight, a flow of precious information (and only valuable information) was captured, processed by a hastily constructed but ingenious machine, and then directed to decision makers.

looks like its basically one dude manning multiple sockpuppets here on autoscript all circlejerkin -do you remember when it was exactly that you first sold your soul ?

we drew blood on the jews

I spent the better part of the day with a dead hard drive, got caught up on some normie news. your not missing shit. watching sessions today tho, knowing what I know. I laughed my ass off threw the hole thing, the guy is a genius.

Spreadsheet user,
i added some pictures, please look at 9, 10, 11. when you get the chance. might help you fill in some boxes.

Dome No More.