Hitler Saves Black American Thrives from Chinese Gulag

President "Literally Hitler" Trump Personally Negotiates with the Chinese President to Free Black American basketball players accused of shoplifting. The guy is a fucking Klansman.

>Trump literally helped get degenerate niggers off the hook, LITERAL CRIMINAL THIEVES

Hmmm, (((he))) really is our guy!! :)

The guy is practically the new Lincoln.

They dindu nuffin

What a fucking sellout. What did he trade them for releasing them anyways?

muh resistance

Wow i can't wait to never hear about this

I don't support this. Shoplifters should be punished. I give Trump a big THUMBS DOWN on this one. If you are dumb enough to shoplift IN FUCKING CHINA, you should spend some time in Chinese prison and learn some important lessons about life. Trump actually robbed them of this opportunity, and now we will have to deal with their criminal ways in America. Terrible. Seriously; how can anyone support this?

He hasn't fucked up that bad...

>What did he trade them for releasing them anyways?

The South China Sea. :^)

Absolutely

trump is a traitor

"I''m sure msm will cover this news"

no idea, but lets not forget there's a fuckton of dosh surrounding niggerball and UCLA was pushing hard af to get this swept under the rug.

if it were me i would have tweeted that they should recieve the max penalty in china.

doesnt mean they wont face justice in America

My thoughts exactly.

don't ya love how that lib fucking skum steve herpesman does and at potus instead of saying president trump ... what a piece of shit

Cringe thread?

Does this make Trump a Civil Rights activist

First thing Trump has done that has REALLY pissed me off. Fuck these niggers

trump also bitched out after charlottesville after he incorrectly called the driver a murderer

I knew this would happen.
At least you turned those niggers into a victory for your president.

once again the nigger privilege takes front seat on the world stage
I sure hope the 3 fuckheads get 1000 hours community service on local dumpsters - trash service for the community, they can wear shaming smocks as they work off fuckup against the USA they perpetrated

>implying hitler was racist

back to le reddit you go

basketball american votes in 2020

the three nigger shaming of the USA

8D Chess, he just won the nigger vote across america

"he be fine hebee fine, it aint no big deal every budy makin it a big deal..."
SAID THE HUNCHED OVER NIGGER at the end of the commie news network clip
FUCK YA GOTTA HATE THE NIGGER EVEN MORE NOW -THE POTUS HAD TO FREE THEIR ASSES --- FUCKING NIGGER SKUM

They are AMERICANS regardless of anything else. Should he let them rot like obuma would've?

Any bets on the three nigger kneel at the next god damned b-ball lip flapper game ?