How did the Holocaust make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VuP0SExoojQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sad that it was never finished.

Very bad because it actually happened. I wish we could have saved all those Jewish people :(

You spelled "never started" wrong.

Never happened. I wish it happened though,

>emojis at school
Next generation is doomed. DOOMED
Just like jews want them.

name one good reason why emoji are a bad thing

Thinking emoji

Horrific.

youtube.com/watch?v=VuP0SExoojQ

>why emoji are a bad thing
This is why.

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it never happened!"
t. Dr. Seuss

Like a retarded autistic faggot, because like 99.99999999 percent of people here, that's what I am.

this

When I learned about it, I didn't believe it, because if they had killed that many Jews, the Jews would not have won the war & also they'd be proud of it. Since they were not, I knew it was some form of hypnosis/mind control.

it's going to happen for real though. then in the future we will laugh about how the kikes were so fucking stupid that they actually caused their own genocide due to kvetching. lol.

It's a jewish trick. When you tell people to use emojis, they forget how to describe things, feelings. Language dies and all options that are available to them are those that are given. That is no more than being slave to options that are represented to you.

Existence of emojis decreases intellectual content of messages.

you sound like someone lamenting over the death of radio when television was introduced

Funny because it didn't start ... yet.

Because we have a language that can better describe our emotions, thoughts, and feelings than a fucking emoji.
KYS your generation if a plight on this earth.

>Existence of emojis decreases intellectual content of messages.

I am not. I just dislike when people are being dumbed down and they don't even see it.

It does in big scale. When people get used to emojis they use them instead of words. They forget special words and only stick to few.

it's emotion not a thesis paper on your fee fees you faggots. i'd rather pick a picture that quickly and efficiently describes how I feel than be forced to overly describe how I feel.

bunch of soy boys in here that would rather write at length about their hurt feelings than just give a facial expression and move on.

>i'd rather pick a picture that quickly and efficiently describes how I feel than be forced to overly describe how I feel.
>bunch of soy boys in here
you're the only soyboy here, faggot
now learn some vocabulary and make something of yourself

>one concerned with the dumbing down of emotional intelligence as if that ever helped anyone do anything of any importance ever.

save it for your diary, nancyboy

Yes, you would but you already know how to describe yourself.
What about kids who get everything dumbed down and they are given all tools? What is point of using emojis in school?

They don't know how to describe things, they don't know anything cause you can search internet, they don't know how to calculate.

Do you want a world of mindless drones?

pretend I posted a pic of any nigger's twitter with the gay clap emoji, or the MKultra'd tranny leaker and consider yourself btfo

oh so you're a satanist
enjoy hell

anyone have the "hall of cost" pic?

Read 1984, theres a thing where people try to eliminate "useless" words like synonyms and such, the ultimate end game for it is to lowkey remove freedom from peoples vocabulary

Very, very sad. Six of my grandparents died in Auschwitz.

I don't know..........yet. Tell you when it happens.

May their memories be blessings to you. I am very sorry.

Danke

The only correct answer. But don't worry brolack It will happen. We will make it happen these kikerats deserve every form of punishment the white man can muster.

That gay marriage should be legal in all white nations.

Mov to boy
My id says it all.
Just let your genetic history die and let minorities take over.

Not enough of your lineage was killed you still exist do the world a favor and gas yourself before the white man has to

It's an obvious shitpost you insufferable nazifag

Movtoboy is a gay jewish sex slave so how the fuck did you escape your imprisonment lilfaggot keep sucking schlomos dick.

Aussies just said YES to gay marriage. Have fun being on the wrong side of history, breeder!
Captcha= pride route

Narrows the scope of expression. Streamlines a wide array of human emotion. Controlled for political reasons, sensitive expressions like extreme hatred are censored, making them unexpressable via emoji; also icons like gun was removed, meanwhile gay men were added. This means emojis are being used to lead culture, rather than follow it.

How is the holiday Anglo?

That’s a false equivalency. TV added video to an audio broadcast stream... Meaning something was added.

Whereas what user clearly (I mean fucking obviously you retard) said was, the scope of language is being narrowed. Meaning something was being lost.

Also nobody cried over the death of radio. It is still, to this day in widespread use. TV was widely accepted and adopted very quickly without any resistance.

Didn't happen. But should have.

the subtle bait in this post