WWW.Working!!

Higashida!
>several members of the audience begin to visibly smirk and snorts of muffled laughter become audible
I've made some new Chocolate for you, Higashida!
>the laughter builds in volume at Higashida's negative reaction when presented with a neatly decorated box. A number of people in the audience begin to show severe strain as they desperately try to control their fits of chuckling
I made it, Higashida! I'm certain it's good this time. Please tell me what you think
>as Higashida receives the attractive package from Miyakoshi, the audience start to show signs of what can only be described as uncontrollable fitting. Several have begun foaming at the mouth and beads of sweat are running down the foreheads of almost every onlooker as they await the punchline. As Higashida lifts the appetizing confection towards his mouth, members of the audience start rolling out of their chairs, lost to the hilarity and with a glazed expression, no longer able to respond as they quiver with a possessed giggling around the floor.
Miyakoshi. It's still. No good
>what was once an audience is now nothing more than a melding of human flesh and body fluids. Twisting with eruptions of laughter and wailing as Higashida shows a dissatisfied expression and falls to the ground unconscious. As the walls are overcome with writhing bodies pulsating from the floor and seating area, accompanied by a mindless, incoherent scream which started out as laughter and is no longer recognizable as a sound by any living being. Paramedics arrive at the scene but are quickly consumed by the engulfing mass of hysterical bodies bursting from the exit and spilling into the streets.

dude she punched him lol!

Literally the only think that's keeping her from being perfect.

Violent women are disgusting.

Are you okay or just tired of repetitive humour?

tl;dr

Kill yourself.

Bazinga!
Shit pretty tiring for sure.Thought the voice acting and animation would make watch the anime after dropping the manga but nope.

It jest werks!

I remember this meme on Sup Forums because of the big bang theory

Good stuff

Working is fucking garbage, it pains me that it got so many seasons

Hello police? I want to report a case of shit taste

Why is she so perfect?

So comedy anime is the equivalent of TBBT?
That's why it's so good I guess then.

This pasta is funnier than 4 seasons of working combined.

I wanna suck the farts out of Miyakoshis shitpipe

Me too fampai

>Literally the only think that's keeping her from being perfect.
but user, she's really stupid.

God i hate Sup Forums, they always come up with something stupid that makes me laugh.

They're easier to fuck that way

retard is moe

shes really bad at working and breaks everything alot lol!!!

She carries a sword and makes parfait a lot!

Made for hours of kissing, i want to drink her saliva.

Stop. Trolling. Me.

I want her to put that saliva to an even better use and give me a sloppy blowjob
Then kissing and handholding

I want to kiss her after she has giving you a blowjob

Kissing after the blowjob?

Your dick belongs to you, why not?

I wanna do the same after she has given you a blowjob

And handholding

It was just to confirm.

Reminder that this is best girl and anyone who disagrees is a beta plebeian.

It's alright Yuuta, we know what she does to you
You don't have to force yourself