BASED TRUMP BROUGHT /our/ BOYS HOME

Welcome back!

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/11/14/us/politics/trump-ucla-basketball-china.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Worthless niggers

Welcome back niggers.

Just secured 2020.

so glad these worthless nigger fucks aren't stuck in China. Thank you based Trump, we don't even need a wall now. So based

Why the fuck do they even need to steal, wtf.

niggers will nig

They do it for the rush of disrespecting others and getting away with it. Pure nigg culture.

whites are the only race to travel across the world to make racist statements but blacks are the only race to travel across the world to steal cheap worthless shit because they didnt gibsmedat

>chinese getting mad about niggers stealing when the modern chinese economy is built on stealing

i would've preferred to just leave the apehoop players there. stupid niggers getting free fake college degrees on everyone else's dime and still show they're fucking dumb enough to shoplift.

college basketball players are poor as shit. even the white ones. read this book you mong

>he brought them from china to chinafornia
I don't see the accomplishment here

did you look at their skin colour?
they are niggers
niggers gonna nig and no amount of money or fame changes that

I hope this isn't true. Why would Trump waste any time freeing those shit-skins who probably hate him. Those niggers deserved to die in a chink prison.

surprise the chinese didnt chop their fingers off for toppings for their dog stirfry

Zoo*

nytimes.com/2017/11/14/us/politics/trump-ucla-basketball-china.html

HAHHAHA

Chinese dont even want nigs in their prisons.

It says a lot.

BIG
BURGLAR
BRAND

Should have left them there to rot. These fools will be at the next BLM riot.

Bell is a multi-millionaire.

DISCIPLINED LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

lol thats' what I'm thinking

Fuck them. When in Rome, do as the Romans. If he was able to get them some leniency, fine, but they better pay a bigger price here for embarrassing us in China.

I think they should have to clean the grease traps of Chinese restaurants near their homes for 1 year. Is that to harsh?

Filthy thieves, wouldn't be a bad idea if they were returned in a coma.

did they get their black asses penetrated by the BCC ?
kek.

Big Chinese Ching-chong-ding-dong?

>BASED TRUMP BROUGHT /our/ BOYS HOME

And he wouldn't get any credit for it from black voters in 2020.

or at least castrated them, for the sake of humanity at large.

What makes you think they needed something for them to steal?

I bet nig on the right gonna steal again.

there's a chance the chinese gave them an RFID tracker

they were expelled from ucla, so at least their lives are ruined.

>May be disciplined by school.
Shit nigger they just embarrassed the fuck out of our entire country and our president had to go and bail their asses out.
Trump better invite them to the white house just to tell them to go find him a switch when they get there.

Also, it wasnt suspicions. They were literally caught on film shoplifting from 3 (three) stores. 3 x 6'5" niggers in ethnostate china on film. They were dead to rights, yet saved by black privilege.

Cuz givin no fukz is cool breh

wait no
Send them back.

Xi should have had them in front of a firing squad. Fucking nigger trash

Chinese know that returning them to the USA wil literally make the US less competitive, whereas keeping them in China will impose a burden on the Chinese. They're not stupid - why foot the bill of disciplining them when returning them to the USA directly weakens their chief competitor?

It's the USA that has some deep soul-searching to do.

asia bro knows the secrets

I'm actually mad at Trump for this.

Awww. I wanted them to be tortured and executed in Chinese prison. : (

dude Chinese people have like slavery & and & and like culturally apropiated black cultur & nd dn like fucking whitiy

Not gonna lie, I'm actually impressed. Even with the cult of personality that Xi is building, Trump is doing an impressive amount of winning.

During my initial training in the Army, a few black soldiers were caught shop lifting when we had a weekend pass. We had just graudated from basic so we had money, so I don't know why they did it. After that went to another army school, black dude who had just bought a new iphone, stole another soldier's iphone when the dude left his locker open.

Based China doesn't want to start filling their jails with niggers

These niggers better be grateful.

"May be"...