So, is he finally going to off himself?

Kraut's expert got cornered on twitter and admitted that he doesn't believe in cognitive equality between the races.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hazko8BwpYM
youtube.com/watch?v=7367vdii2Js
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder this tweet was from his last expert

This is what a murderer looks like everybody

So he admitted differential evolution is real, thus indicating that different groups of people based in a certain geographical region develop different traits based on their environment. Therefore he admitted racial differences are real.

For someone who is supposed to be an epic intellectual who btfo the le racist alt righters who believe in race/genetic relationship and spends months trying to refute them he sure contradicted himself in one tweet.

JF is live btw - Kraut on suicide watch btw

youtube.com/watch?v=hazko8BwpYM

Alt Hype in schools fucking when? Race deniers categorically BTFO.
youtube.com/watch?v=7367vdii2Js

His opinions were invalid as soon as he suggested that once Europeans migrated to Africa or North America, because dysgenics didn't take place, geographic isolation couldn't select for intelligence.

literally WHOMST are these twitter people?
never heard of them

On average differences between races exist.
It's just silly to think that after thousands of years of evolution, all ethnic groups would have the same average characteristics (such as skin color, brain size, iq, height...)

Kraut Tea is a fucking idiot. He said that racists only use sociology and not biology (thus implying that sociology is invalid)

These madmen took down a race denier and some 'academics' and they came back for more and continue to get BTFO. Screencap shows race denier's 'expert' conceding.

He also forgets that technology is a thing and that it also affects our environment

More pure biology.

>literally WHOMST are these twitter people?
Synthetic Dissident is Kraut and Teas expert here , that attempted to deny divergent evolution in humans.

The nigger thought that selection pressures comprised solely of climate. kek

What was funny is how he pointed out that white people haven't got dumber since they colonised south africa and if they were to get dumber it would take thousands of years.

Mass migration from the third world btw - IQ is mostly determined by environment btw

This stream is dangerously comfy.

thanks for the qrd

also another one I see Krautard throw around is the Flynn effect as evidence of IQ being entirely environmental

>“The magnitude of white/black IQ differences on Wechsler subtests at any given time is correlated with the g loadings of the subtests; the magnitude of IQ gains over time on subtests is not usually so correlated; the causes of the two phenomena are not the same.” – Flynn 2013

it sounds like he's trying to say he doesn't see any difference in pressure for intelligence adaptations between Africa and Europe, and therefore niggers are just as intelligent as east asians

>if you can't find a gene it isn't real

I guess there's no difference between a wolf and a dog because our ancestors weren't expressing genes

It's worse. They pretend that we haven't found the genes, but we did:

Bumping for JF singalong stream

>Bumping for JF singalong stream
I hate how 3/4s of his streams are nothing. Shit kills me.

so what? are stupid niggers going to admit they are inferior and obey the superior white race?

These kind of "scientific" facts about having higher IQ are meaningless, since you cant redpill with that argument.

"hey did you know I'm genetically superior? you must abide to my way of believing and seeing the world"

Is this normal? I haven't seen his stuff because of the thick accent.

He did an hour of preparation and now he's taking a break for a bit

It's more about slapping sense into white people about what exactly they're doing to themselves.

Yeah sort of. He always has 2+ hour streams. The content should be good once it starts, but it just moves slow.
I never would've been a WN if not for the data. Don't count it out.