Yuri on Ice

user, post more like you're trying to seduce me.

Other urls found in this thread:

yurionice.com/story/detail.php?id=1000133
youtube.com/watch?v=PEwQ84JtV9Q
en.inkei.net/anus/a/Yuuri!Viktor!20161106
en.inkei.net/anus/a/Phichit!Guanghong!20161106
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Okay

You can't seduce me just by dumping piglets. I'd rather we have a conversation.

L-lewd

I like how Victor stroked Yuris head for no reason before putting lipbalm on him.

I think he was fixing his hair. I liked it too though the animation was a bit lacking. They'll probably fix it though.

Okay, episode summaries time.

>'Katsuki Yuuri, the man who stole Victor from the world’ enters the Cup of China competition in the Grand Prix series! Seeing Yuuri’s unstoppable enthusiasm, the other skaters are beginning to grow anxious...! And at this Yuuri he has never seen before, Victor....

The egg entangling itself with the pork in an ultimate show of passion and sensuality, capturing the taste of ecstasy and intimacy between two lovers.

>and at this Yuuri he has never seen before, Victor....
>Victor...
>...
Okay you win. Curse you chinese cartoons

>for no reason

who has the 'sexual love' cap?

Not the damn ellipsis!

That's not pork, that's chicken katsudon.

This is a series of !!! and ...

Sorry, I got so horny looking for images that I get ahead of myself.

>And at this Yuuri he has never seen before, Victor....

Why is Piggy so attractive when flustered?

Touch my lips, user

Victor shoving a phallic object into Yuuri's mouth when?

Victor being seduced by Stamina Yuuri CONFIRMED.

If I didn't know any better I would think these lips belonged to a cute girl

These lips belong to the most beautiful woman in Hasetsu.

If you knew any better you'd know they belong to the most beautiful woman in town.

I feel like Viktor's giving me a clitrub everytime I look at this webm.

You mean oyakudon.

Which is better, desu.

I just imagine him rubbing something else against them.

What do Victor's fingers taste like?

Reposting in new bread because I hadn't seen the other was nearly dead.
So I finally caved in watched episode 5 instead of waiting Wednesday to marathon both 5 and 6 and I'm surprised I actually ended up liking Minami though his design is still completely horseshit. It's a pity really because otherwise I really rooted for him to get acknowledged by Yuuri who acted a bit like a self-centered dick until Victor called him out of it. I hope all the new skaters who will appear in the next episodes will all get as good a treatment as him when it comes to skating animation though or that wouldn't be fair because his sequence was the best so far with Victor in episode 1. Last thing, I like his voice, made you want to put him in your pocket but it doesn't fit his supposed age at all and you would think he is 12.

Why, oh why this series always makes me want to fap?

Sounds like Eros Yuuri has upgraded.

Source?

>attempts to correct but can't even spell oyakodon

come on, user...

It's so hypnotizing.

How is it still so funny.

Who fucking wrote this goldmine comedy.

>clitrub
pls go

>Victor feels threatened because he never expected him to become this good and decide it's time for him to stop dicking around and go back to the competition

This is Minami's seiyuu.

He's 27.

I was trying to enjoy ep 5 and not start craving 6 too soon, but it's finally happening. I just have to know the context for that instagram photo. Only a couple of days to previews though

Do pigs have a clit?

Post yfw Victor's coaching fee is Yuuri's hand in marriage.

>me, I, my
God, some people need to learn how to make something else than blog posts. How to have a decent conversation with someone that self-centered?

I hope this means Victor masturbates in the bathroom at the competition to thoughts of manly Yuuri

They'll already be sharing a bank account by that point, anyway.

My guess is free katsudons at his parents inn till the end of his life.

Someone on an user com translating from yurionice.com/story/detail.php?id=1000133

This but with Yurio

Are you ok, user?
Yuuri was self centered at first and thankfully Victor made him realize it and he immediately corrected his behaviour but acting all passive aggressive any time someone dares say something slightly negative about the piglet is retarded.

>Guys where is Victor the competition is about to start
>Meanwhile in the men's room

Raise your hand if you've ever felt personally victimised by this link

I can copy the text for you
「世界からヴィクトルを奪った男・勝生勇利」が挑むグランプリシリーズ中国大会!興奮が止まらない勇利を見て焦り出す選手たち…!!今まで見たこともない勇利の様子にヴィクトルは…。

...accepts his love confession and tears his glittery outfit off in a bathroom stall in a haze of lust?

I never thought I'd be using this silly named cap.

He's not criticizing this user's opinion, but his posting style. I actually agree with him too. There are over ways to start a conversation about an episode that to dump a blog about what you thought and felt thoughout the whole episode. You can, sure, but not here. Sup Forums wasn't made for this purpose.

>>And at this Yuuri he has never seen before, Victor....
Please explain this sentence.

I won't be able to look at pensive Victor again without thinking of all the lewd thoughts that must be running through his head.

Thanks, no, I had it. I was feeling victimised by the content. How dare they go for the ellipsis? And how many things could Victor realistically do to this new, enthusiastic Yuuri he's never seen before? Fuck, MAPPA

His voice register is really fucking ridiculous. Watch watching around :16 to 1:02.

youtube.com/watch?v=PEwQ84JtV9Q

Me too, me too.

Tackle him to the floor while naked apparently.

I can't belivie I read that entire thing.

This is probably the cutest and most realistic moment between these two so far. That little choked gasp Yuuri does before he hugs him can't be beat.

Nice try but the self centered part makes it obvious what it was about. Also, I'm the original user and I don't see how this post was blogshit. I've seen countless anons posting similar posts in these threads without getting shit on. It's very obvious it's not the style but the content that made that user upset.

Yeah, that does seem to be the conclusion they're wanting us to draw. And I need it in my life. Now.

The real eros was the confidence he found along the way.

Same, especially on Yuuri's part because you can see how overwhelmed and stressed he was. Victor was not completely open though at that time.

So now we can reasonably conclude that Thai's instagram post wasn't a manip, but an actually shirtless Victor hugging Yuuri.

Reminder that the previews have never been the gayest part of the episode so far. I cannot wait to see what they do next.

Victor wants to have Yuuri's piglets, confirmed

I never believed it was a manip. The question is why Victor was naked.

I don't know why Victor wasn't open. I felt like he knocked off the silliness and decided to be a stable, calm presence to Yuuri, who was two heartbeats from a full-blown panic attack.

Only 3 days to find out.

He got used to walking around naked at the hot springs.

en.inkei.net/anus/a/Yuuri!Viktor!20161106

I have a feeling it's either the one bed mishap or Yuuri trying to wake up Victor and got an armful of naked Russian for his trouble. Phichit just happened to be a witness of it and being the cute Instagram whore he is, had to take the picture, especially there should be some speculation of what Victor and Yuuri's relationship after that back hug.

Yuuri makes the cutest sounds when he's nervous. I miss that desperate hug, he was too focused and serious before his FS this time.

I'm actually starting to wonder if they'll go full canon next ep. There are photos of them in a naked embrace, and next cut they're perfectly happy cuddling each other next to the other competitors...plus, I really don't know how we're meant to interpret that episode summary.

>I don't know why people think Victor wasn't 'open'
fix'd

Whatever helps you sleep at night user.
And while I don't usually shoot down this kind of post that doesn't mean I don't frown upon them or raise my eyes in amusement when I come across them.
What's the common thread of your post? That's right: yourself. You're not trying to integrate yourself into the discussion or to confront your feelings to someone else's. You open the door to the meeting room where everyone's seated, dump your wall of text on the table, and leave. That's what you do. So don't be surprised when nobody answers your post.

That link looks legit.

Considering his shamelessness, Victor was probably going around nude long before ending up in Yu-topia.

The question is, did you enjoy it?

>implying Victor doesn't walk around naked at his own apartment back in Russia as well

Yes

I want Victor to finger Yuri with his gloves on.

>Yuuri cumming 9 times
kek holy shit.

If you switch it around Viktor only does it 3 times and Yuuri 0, Victor confirmed for terrible top.

Is the International Skating Union ready to make history?

Wtf is this

Me too, user. Me too.

It's that sex and penis virtual simulator guys, it's not going to give you a virus.

>Oh!!! Yeah!!
I laughed way more than I should've at the awkward exclamations.

Accurate

My post was about Minami and guess what another user less retarded than you must have understood since they replied in that sense. This is not facebook or twitter, no one gives a shit if they don't get replies or likes. 0/10 you tried.

G-ganbare.

en.inkei.net/anus/a/Phichit!Guanghong!20161106

Thai and Chink's is very elaborate, jesus.

"Um, Viktor...your...your penis seems to be inside me...thought you ought to know"

Tfw this thread got quiet when the sex simulator got posted. I know what's going on here.

Fujos are amazing. I am amazed and envious. I want soft buttery lips like Victor and a stuffed Makkachin too.