Bill Gates buying land in Arizona for a 'Smart City'

foxnews.com/tech/2017/11/12/bill-gates-firm-buys-arizona-land-for-80-million-to-create-smart-city.html

Is this the start of a California evacuation?

>Is this the start of a California evacuation?

It's supposed to be a smart city, so nobody's leaving California anytime soon.

kek

>building a city in the desert
>smart

Arizona will be blue and gun free in 25 years

So will the entire US once beaners take it over

Holler when he builds a smut city.

It sucks, I was planning to move there in a few years. But if they're just going to destroy it with another generic city full of retarded liberals then I might not bother.

lmao

il be dead in 25, buying island anyways...

>smart city
Let me guess: a liberal technocratic utopia* with gigabit internet and feel good identity politics.

*no poor people

Arizona will continue to be red unless the population of this place becomes very large.

buuuurn baby

This just means that the Bill Hicks prophesy is going to finally come true. Arizona Bay, here we come. Bill Gates is evil, but he's fucking smart. Buy up all the land for nothing right before California slides into the ocean.

No it won’t. Donald Trump will change the status quo. Phoenix will become the first conservative metropolis in the USA.

kek

Bill Gates can fuck right off. We don't need no more gentrification; we already have a fucking flash flood of Californiggers moving into the state. There's limited water here and the snowbirds already take way more than they should for their faggot-ass golf courses

>Arizona will continue to be red unless the population of this place becomes very large.
its in maricopa county
>80k residential units
they are trying to shift the vote blue. if maricopa county goes blue so does the state. maricopa has more voters than the rest of the counties combined, its the only thing keeping the state red

notice how the liberals have appropriated the word 'smart' for their faggy, emasculating consumerist piece of shit, so called environmental products? smartphone, smartcar, smartcity....
pretentious cunts.

OH WE CUMMIN ARIZONA-BOY, WE COMMIN AND WE'RE BRINGING SCHOOLS ND ART DEGREES AND SHIT

maybe because it's true? :^)

If cuckservatives made a car, it'd be a hummer. LMAO

Literally no one is more slimy looking than this motherfucker right here.

God damn it I'm a Phoenix fag and there's already a shipload of calories moving in and making rush hour worse FUCK OFF

makes sense

Maricopa must seize the smart of the city