Guys is it possible to live in the canadian wilderness without being bothered by the police...

Guys is it possible to live in the canadian wilderness without being bothered by the police? I just want to build a little cabin in the middle of nowhere and live off by the land for some time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uliLfykURYo
youtube.com/watch?v=iYJKd0rkKss
youtube.com/watch?v=EE3ISzalVuo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>It's more fun in the game.
t. FBIanon

no, you'll be found very quickly.

The wall is for you too, Canada.

>without being bothered by the police?
What do you mean by "bothered"?

I'm from Canada, and all you need to remember is.
High altitude planes with artillery and machine weapons capability.
You might get something going, but they can firestorm that fucking chunk of land pretty fucking easy.

But in reality, youll like never be found if you never talk about it, but you REALLY gotta be off the beaten path.

Really? Is having a property really a requirement?

yes, it isn't your land to settle as you see fit.

I mean, from what I know the wilderness is mostly public property and one can't live in it legally, so I assume that the police would kick me out if they found out

Kek, thanks brother

Bump

Depending on how far out you are, you're more likely to come into violent contact with some Native folk. But being from Brazil i'm sure that level of violence is nothing new.
It's difficult to get that old time living style going, everything is bought and paid for.

Here is a disgusting fact. Most of the land in Canada is no longer Crown Land (Queen/British owned land). It's HUGE chunks of Nature Reserve and land plots. entire chains of mountains owned by these "Not For Profit" environmental saftey organizations.
They buy out the land and literally let the weeds grow. The legal ramifications of settling on it too is worse than setting up a tent in NYC Park.

You guys are real animals, obviously you need to own the land. What the fuck.

Damn, I got a little pessimistic now. And I suppose that the beautiful areas are all in these natural reserves, right?

You god damn right.
I do however fuck with a few wonderful places every now and again. Do some tree-sheering and rock placement just because I want to leave something that makes other humans scratch their heads when they see it.

I'd go as far as saying some of the most beautiful natural wonders are "Protected", which basically means "Private Land we do fucking nothing with"

Didn't that guy from that book into the wild (real story) settled in some isolated alaskan land that wasn't his? It doesn't seem to be THAT absurd of an idea, no one wants these lands anyway

Get in your Government owned cell slave

Depends where you go, but when you get there it won't be the police you have to worry about. It will be the fact you will die like pic related because you don't know how to survive in the area.

Have to be north to be safe. Northern bc or Alberta. But northern Ontario would work but then u would live in Ontario.....

Yeah, this actually.
You'll fucking die in the wild Brazil bro.
Canadian wild is like Russian Wild, very similar topography.

Ayyy man, I'm going to check the land prices on some of these areas. It's such a shame that such beautiful areas are protected! I guess it makes sense because most people would have bad intents if they were able to settle there, but to us that genuinely enjoy nature it's such a tragedy!

Didn't you ever see Jeremiah Johnson? Some Indian fuck will smell you coming from 20 miles away and try to kill you.

yeah get slaving 40+ hours a week

Fuck off cunts

I haven't. What's it?

Yes, I'm quite aware of that, but whatever, anything to get away from this insane modern civilization

This guy was a first class dumbass though, he could've literally walked out of the brush but he wanted to be a cool kid and not buy a map. Literally killed himself due to starvation, fuckinf last words were beautiful blue berries fucking kek.

I'd join you OP if I knew where to go without being found.

That's good to know :)

There are people who live free on crown land but most of them get found out eventually. You would need to live somewhere remote enough that no one ever goes there and would need to be self sufficient. Likely you'd need to go waaay up north and living up there isn't easy.

Most of the places like your OP pic are in national parks and it would be hard to get away with living in one long term.

Thanks man, it seems that saving up and buying some land is the best choice. I'm no Bear Grylls after all lol
Do you know of any cheap places with good nature more to the south? The more isolated the better

Why come to the Canadian wilderness when you have the Amazon rainforest?

I’m pretty sure Ted Kazinsky will give you pointers on doing it in the US, not sure about leafland

Trying to live in the amazon would be a nightmare. Mosquitos everywhere, it rains all the time, it's hot all the time.. and oh, the risk of being killed is super high

The north american forrests seem to be just the perfect blend of wildlife, beauty and temperature for my solitude

Hmm that's true, though I tought that he had his solitude in a private property

I do, its awesome
can't remember the last time I saw a cop… when
i do, I wave hello they wave back.

You will probably die user. Don't bother coming to Canada

If you were to live off the beaten path you would have to live in the Northern part of the Western provinces or in the territories. Assuming you have no knowledge of survival skills of how to live in below -20 Celsius temperatures you probably would die your first winter since most Canadian's like myself would also perish. Also if you're off the beaten path there is no one there to help you if yoh get sick or if you injure yourself

I thought he died after eating poisonous seeds and his last words were"SEND HELP" on the front of the bus.

You won't be bothered until they find your decomposing body after starving from lack of nutrition

This guy was a fucking faggot. He lived 30 minute walk from a high way and died eating the wrong plant because all the books and knowledge he had on botany were just him larping to himself. Complete fucking faggot. Told this to my gf and she rolled her eyes and said it's a good movie. I hate women.

>amerilards who know nothing about canada
We have a lot more land than you, eh? We're not so autistic about it.

>We have a lot more land
>It's all owned by the queen

are you unironically complaining about nature preserves?

Too far above the snow line.

Look, the colder the climate, the more firewood you need to get through the longer winter without freezing to death. You also need more food stored.

You have a shorter growing season in which to plant, grow, and harvest that food. You also have to lay in all your firewood. You can't do two things at once, and the more work you do, the more calories you need, therefore the more food you need to grow/hunt/gather and preserve by drying/salting/canning.

So a milder climate is a more survivable one.

Arkansas, Tennessee, fuck, North Mississippi or Alabama.

Yeah, and he died alone out there because he was a retard.

This. The land isn't for sale to private citizens, only large corporations. That bitch has to die already. So does our government.

As long as its really remote nobody will care and nobody will find you. Dont listen to anyone else. You can get a tourist visa to get in initially.

kudos to the inspiring black man on the pic too bad that he seems to be surrounded by niggers

You realize that he's growing food in a garbage dump right? Just think of all the plastics and toxins that will be leached from the soil. That man is a nigger just like rest.

At least he's trying. Also plants have an ability to get water and nutrients out of the soil while not just sucking up tons of poison.

>At least he's trying.
Trying to further damage his already defective DNA sure. He'll also sell the shit food. The DNA damage that it will cause will be passed to the offspring.
>plants have an ability to get water and nutrients out of the soil while not just sucking up tons of poison.
That's not true at all.
Don't believe me look it up. Cadmium, lead arsenic rice. Plastics will get leached as well.
Anyway I don't have time to waste proving an obvious point. Good luck.

If you come to my wilderness monkey I'll make sure the police never find the body

Alberta has no trees though

dude. you can do whatever you want .

some albertafag did it and documented the entire process. i know a guy in ontario who has built a wifi enabled solar powered heaven with zero bother .

youtube.com/watch?v=uliLfykURYo

if you cover your ass properly it works

No because you don't have a lease on crown land and the RCMP will harass you for it. If it is private land you will have to pay taxes on it and failure to do so will result in your arrest. Thus one cannot live a back to the land life here.

obligatory fuck off we're full

Not for you. For me it is. If you live in the territories you get a stipend as well. You can drive 5hrs north of any city and find land to squat on until the MNR gets a complaint. You can apply to lease land in the southern provinces. My parents did this and my hunt camp is on leased crown land. It costs us about $400 a year.

The MNR doesn't like permanent buildings in most provinces but they'll allow it if you do the paperwork and it's not protected land. In Ontario many people get motorhomes and park them on a secluded lake with a few other people. You can camp on crown land for free for a period of 60 days by right of citizenship and then you have to vacate the spot for 365 days. In reality you just need to move the motorhome a few dozen feet. In the winter they put it into storage and go down to Florida. Quite the life.

You have growing seasons too down south. Winter isn't nearly as bad as people make it out to be.

.. winter is also incredibly beautiful and it's actually easier to get around if you have a snowmobile. Winter in cities sucks far more than rural winters, most people believe it's the opposite.

well. if youre on a provincial park land and start burning trees to make fires. youre going to have problems. basically hm the queen owns everything and you need to pay in some way to have a lien on that ownership. in a sense. so contact the local governments and let them know your intentions. ask if you can collect rainwater. what the codes situation is like. how you wanna power this thing. plumbing. fencing. etc etc. if youre on your ass and there's no insurrections afoot you can maybe go simply innawoods until some rcmp find you or something. it's not easy at all to live in Canada without modern things. i cant believe they made a 6500 km long railroad. two centuries ago. it boggles the mind

You can't own the land. It's owned by the Queen and she only leases it after quite a bit of paperwork.

>t.lefty hiding behind a memeflag

And what if he decides to dig underground and do all of his farming in a subterranean greenhouse? You do realize that the earth is a great insulator for heat right? Dig deep enough and you could live a great life with very little actual signs of your existence. You'd need a lot less firewood as well.

It just doesn't make sense really. My grandpa went innawoods up in the Yukon but he still owns a small home in a town of a few hundred people. He and his girlfriend (younger than my mom.. his daughter.. he's quite the guy) will take their kayaks and go out for weeks on end when the sun is up for 20hrs a day. When he's tired he comes back home. The community makes sure water doesn't freeze/etc. when people are out working/fishing/camping/etc.

I grew up in a small town surrounded by crown forest in central Ontario. I wouldn't go back and change it for anything. It's the most beautiful place on earth, and close to civilization.

what happens if you get found free-camping in a national park? death penalty?

You can grow wheat and vegetables in most of the country. You have a neverending supply of meat no matter where you are and neverending supply of fish almost everywhere in Ontario/Quebec. Berries are all over the place in the fall.

Never fuck around in her majesties parks. Don't even burn wood. Anyone that grew up in rural areas or had a cottage knows to stay out of the parks. Especially the federal parks.

any burger who gets offended by the amerimongrel meme is only showing that they are self conscious about not being white enough.

OP AND EVERYONE ITT WATCH THIS NOW
youtube.com/watch?v=iYJKd0rkKss

Just under 90% of all land in Canada is crown land, about a tenth of this crown land is parkland (no go) and less than 1/5th of this parkland are reserved lands for scientists.

There's a big difference between the three. You can do whatever you want on crown land until the ministry boots you off, if you fuck around national or provincial parks you'll get fined big time and many times thrown in prison, and if you trespass on reserved scientific land.. wew. Nice knowing you.

with canada's open border policy, you can go there and stake a claim on any land you want.
the canadian government will even help you start your own maple syrup company.

You have 45,000,000 niggers. Our largest minority is 5% chink and they live in two cities.

Don't come to my country spic

>black
>man
This is why I hate euro homos

fuck off we're full

pfffft
yeah so anyway, where was I

we had lots of chinese to carry the nitro for us

youtube.com/watch?v=EE3ISzalVuo

Never stood a Chinaman's chance.

can't build anything on crown land without a lease and you can't get a lease. if you're caught your building can be demolished. one of the very few exceptions to this is if you have a mineral claim.

i've talked to people with gold claims in the middle of absolute fucking nowhere who've had problems with squatters and vandals.
Yes, city slickers will drive an hour into the woods and break open the locks on an unoccupied cabin just because they can. if you can get somewhere by forest road, chances are some other asshole will be able to also.

on a long enough timeframe, there's a chance you will eventually be discovered by mountain men, natives, weekend shooters, hunters, trappers, researchers, loggers, oil & gas, or conservation officers.

basically aim for the lowest population density areas, away from any road access if you want to do this without getting caught.

also fuck off, we're full

You are from fucking Brazil!!
If you started in June you would die from exposure by June 3nd.

Soooo...
How did they get the Nitro from the Nitro factory to the railroad crew without it blowing up?

Why would walking with it a few yards be so much more dangerous than transporting it from 100s of miles away?

Most of the woods is crown land (98%) or it's privately owned, you could convince a rancher or property owner to live on their land. But if you try to do it on crown land you will be arrested. The government wants your tax money. What you are proposing is called homesteading which was made illegal in the 70's.

tl;dr no you can't, they will come and find you for the tax monies.

It's bullshit, it's historical revisionists jerking off, the rail roads were build by old stock scots, chinks did almost nothing, and they only helped with small parts of the railroad in b.c. if at all.

The bushman was able to survive without being noticed for 10 years or something. But that's also because the town he lived near was full of retards.

The bushman was this crazy dude who lived in the woods and broke into cabins and summer homes to steal food and booze. Nobody caught him for a long time, but he was pretty sneaky. He lived in this actual bush type shelter that was completely covered with tree branches and shit. Anyways, guy was a crazy retard.

You're missing the point, it's funny because a chinese man blows up. It's called suspension of disbelief, just enjoy it.

No shit right? It’s not the fucking rainforest

That’s pretty atrociously unfree man.

Sure.
Just prospect and stake a few mining claims.
Get permit.
Then you can mine gold and live there.

he didnt larp. you need to know all the differences and characteristics. i'd like to see you do anything close. thirty minute highway? did they include that in movie to make selves look stupid? nobody ever gets lost innawoods? you suck. no wonder he's a fag and you hate women. youre a fag too

if your really serious user, buy a trapline or miner's rights ... there are many traplines for sales as well as miner's claims, some on pretty small chunks of land, but some of the traplines are on 100's of thousands of hectares

why a trapline or mineral rights
cause you can legally build a cabin adn outbuildings on your line, you can harvest some timeber that you need and they almost always include fish and game rights for substanence, if you build near a power line you can even hook up hydro!
all you have to do to keep your tenure is to work your claim, for minerals, you must produce some minerals every year, for a trapline you must produce furs
having tenure doesnt mean other people cant go there (but they are not allowed to fuck with your shit)

look into it, for a couple thousand dollars you can purchase the right to live on the land permanently

also the canadian government still does homestead properties in remote locations, so free land if your willing to develop it

I warn you in advance, as a guy who owns a trapline, living through the winter in the canadian north is not for niggers, its not like the city or even montana, its get very cold, and if you dont have the skills (ie were brought up in that environment) .... you will probably die, see " into the wild" ... thats what happens to stupid people who think they can survive in northern canada, but have never built a survival shelter, dont know how to hunt, cant build a cabin, never gutted a seal or caught a fish

be a good idea to see if you could make it through a year at the lower latitudes first

You know thats absolute bullshit right. There were hardly any chinks compared to whites who built the railroads. Alot more whites died building the CNR then anyone else.

Just another history rewrite by virtue signalling liberals

>A favela monkey
Are you able to survive the cold?

> speaking ill of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
> check flag

He's a queer Becker
>hook up hydro
I remember talking to some foreigners about hydro, apparently hydro means the water bill in Eurabia
I couldn't believe it, you have to pay for water in Europe?!

At the time the railway was being built Canada was 98.5% white, 0.7% was aborigine, and 0.6% was black, that leaves just 0.2% of our population for other races. That's a total of 6,971 people.

Yeah it's possible, in high school I had a teacher who used to work in BC and about an hour into the brush from the nearest town was a commune. Canada is too big for our law enforcement to go looking for someone in the middle of buttfuck nowhere unless they were given a good reason.

>Do some tree-sheering and rock placement just because I want to leave something that makes other humans scratch their heads when they see it.
ewwww what a fucking trashperson

I always kick over those stupid fucking rock stacks that you faggot hipsters leave, looks fucking terrible and reminds us of your existence.

>be uma delicia
>lives in a tropical country
>wants to try live in the cold wilderness in Canada