i.imgur.com/C8yNPb2.jpg
imgur.com/a/2sC60
imgur.com/a/omOEJ
youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g
youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
imgur.com/a/At4BT
imgur.com/sCiHDk6
my.mixtape.moe/znxpze.jpg
japanlover.me/kawaii/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Japan-Lover-Me-Store-Sukajan-Souvenir-Jacket-SK668-1024x1024.png
straylemon-en.tumblr.com/
imgur.com/KSZo6aV.jpg)
i.imgur.com/DEpTGo5.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A joint request with Nowi, maybe an outfit swap or a playful Nowi and annoyed Tharja.

Tharja wearing any of these characters clothes.
imgur.com/a/5XApL
imgur.com/a/mvtME

Anything with SI.

Tharja refs - imgur.com/a/fdPxg
SI refs - imgur.com/a/jHKHG

Requesting any of the following ideas with Rias:
- wearing armor similar Forte's (Shingeki no Bahamut/Granblue Fantasy/Shadowverse) imgur.com/a/8te3r

- something simple and cute like this imgur.com/a/9lsDk but redrawn with Rias

- holding the game case for Pokemon Sun & Moon and looking really excited
my.mixtape.moe/ndbwxu.jpg

Thank you and have a nice day.

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly looking all comfy in a big, fluffy bathrobe, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting Kukaku Shiba getting her head patted like in these exmaples: imgur.com/a/ObQJf imgur.com/a/mW2L7
Or anything is fine as long she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting Natsume holding a jar full of fireflies or sitting down and putting on her tights, anything else is cool as well. Cutelewd okay.

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally a little older (mid/late twenties, perhaps), but anything else is fine too.

Requesting Natsuru relaxing, watching leaves fall through a window while wearing an oversized boy's hoodie and drinking tea. Thank you!

Posting for Kuromefag

Requesting Kurome and Sawyer cooking, both wearing aprons, Kurome stirring the pot and Sawyer chopping up the vegetables.

Just Kurome:

Or wearing this outfit imgur.com/a/3sclv
Or wearing a long dress like a frilly ball gown or side slit.
Or a family picture with a little girl that looks like her like imgur.com/0QW8hk5
Or lifting up her clothes to reveal wraps, or just wearing wraps like imgur.com/a/KKtjT
Or wearing some cute pajamas.

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute or cutelewd.

Good morning. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki as a race queen please, preferably wearing thigh high boots:

u.pomf.is/btofbo.jpg
u.pomf.is/kxwhec.jpg

Also requesting Ai wearing a cute shell bikini, like one of these designs:

u.pomf.is/qbtgxu.png
u.pomf.is/mltmaq.png
u.pomf.is/btbxrk.jpg

Or taking a relaxing bath in this extravagant horizontal shower:

u.pomf.is/lrxguk.jpg

Of course, anything is appreciated, including cutelewd, thank you.

Heya everyone!
I'd like to request Dolce watching some fireworks while wearing her yukata. Another idea could be her waking up in bed with her hair down and wearing her pajamas. For something slightly lewd maybe Dolce could be wearing lacy lingerie.
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her.
Hope you all had a great weekend.

Requesting Sunred-san brushing his teeth or being manly

Requesting Tamamo:
-Tamamo using her tail as a pillow with a daki cover of me on it something like this maybe: imgur.com/a/vzp9V
-Tamamo as a slime girl.
-Dressed as the Wight from MGE imgur.com/a/Ynv9x?
-Tamamo as another kind of kemonomimi.
-Or in her kitsune mask outfit. imgur.com/a/7WWhg

Tamamo has other outfits, too: imgur.com/a/zj9si
And you're welcome to draw her in any of them.

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga as a Biology teacher or in a lab working as a Phlebotomist considering we finally found out what her quirk is and does it's fitting.

Or Himiko Toga dressed as B.B. Hood from Darkstalkers would be cool, refs below. Having the uzi is optional.
i.imgur.com/WCfd3kn.jpg
i.imgur.com/I2bc9tA.jpg
i.imgur.com/VxhRBzg.jpg
i.imgur.com/k2V5V.jpg

Or Himiko biting on a slice of pizza, some cheese dripping down her mouth.

Requesting Taiga trying to act like a super serious teacher but giving in to her genki lighthearted nature, please.
Or wearing a sweater like this: imgur.com/a/q5qPl
Anything would be appreciated.

Hey guys! Could I possibly Request Yasuna in one of these 4 Situations/Styles please?

>Dressed as Space Dandy and styling her hair to make it a Pompadour

>Doing the Iconic Snake Salute from MGS3

Lewdy Dewdy Req
Something like a handbra, but more with just using her pointer fingers since she doesn't really have a chest to completely cover

Meem/Cancur
Either playing or Hanging out with Maxmoefoe, Chad(Anything4views), or Bro Team Pill

Requesting my beloved Momo wearing Touko Aozaki's outfit from Mahoyo, optionally sitting with crossed legs or in another pose that emphasizes her legs. Feel free to replace the fishnets with regular pantyhose if you like.
Please and thank you.
References: imgur.com/a/RZ1lL

Requesting Mai Kawakami. Some suggestions:

-Mai in her pajamas and with her hair down sleeping and having a nice dream or stretching her body after waking up in the morning. More references: imgur.com/a/dmavw
-in an apron as in the ref, holding a bowl and a ladle and trying to cook something while looking at an open book on the table
-training with a pair of dumbbells while sitting on an stability ball, preferably while wearing an sports bra and shorts like in the third image of the second row from the left
-in winter clothes, either standing around, having a hot drink or maybe making a snowman. Clothing reference
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2217379

Anything cute or sexy is fine too. Please and thank you.

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir

Almost anything is fine, please enjoy your Sunday

Requesting my dear Ion, casting magic in either a cute, floaty sparkly way or in a more dangerous, destructive one would be interesting, but anything is ok. Thank you!

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her bundled up on a cold windy day while holding onto user's arm, eating an extremely hot pepper, or dancing with Oricorio while wearing a matching kimono: i.imgur.com/AfzXdZE.jpg

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you.

Requesting Natsume wearing a santa suit.

It is my anniversary next week So I would like to request come cute anniversary things with Aigis.

Her in a wedding dress imgur.com/a/qNuBo
POV of her receiving a ring i.imgur.com/kfqdce4.jpg (embed)
Just My SI on any form of date with her or from a POV angle if you want
Her holding a positive pregnancy test looking happy and embarrassed, while I am looking semi confused
Any other SI interaction stuff would be cute, but as always if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or anything else you would want to draw with her.
SI: imgur.com/qudvyTU

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Requesting my daughteru Chen

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

Can be:

-Doing the Tawawa challange (my.mixtape.moe/ceiqje.png).
-Hugging Cosmog (my.mixtape.moe/ywcjtq.png)
-Wearing this dress (Sorry for 3DPD my.mixtape.moe/hjerzm.jpg)
-Anyting else cute or cutelewd is also fine.

And thank you for your time.

I'd like to request Uni. Dressed like a princess, in any of Tamamo-no-mae's costumes,in her 4GO outfit, or in any of Hatsune Miku's modules from one of the Project Diva titles, but otherwise I'd like anything.
I would also request Uni and Yozakura as a pair of Wing Diver or Pale Wing and Fencer from Earth Defence Force, the latter with dual Jackhammer weapons. a.pomf.cat/ohggxy.png a.pomf.cat/vtwren.JPG If anyone wants to be a Ranger or Air Raider to make it a full squad, feel free to suggest.
Alternatively, playing co-op shooting games like Time Crisis - or doing some cosplay and cool poses as the characters. Water guns are good as well!

Good afternoon.

Requesting my cute Bunny.
Anything as long as he's smiling would be fantastic.

Have a great week.

Reposting for Jolynebro.
Hi, WWD.
Humbly requesting my dearest Jolyne, no need to mimic Araki's style since I know it's difficult to pull off.
• Wearing a suit and necktie with Kosaku Kira's Killer Queen pattern, here's a reference with the tie and a few suits/OL outfits I like imgur.com/a/T4YEv
• In her teen flashback leotard-camo-pants-combo outfit, star make-up optional but very much welcome i.imgur.com/pDLoQVu.jpg
• Wearing a coat, sweater or turtleneck and drinking hot cocoa from a mug, link related, Arcueid Brunestud's outfit(s) are pretty much perfect for what I have in mind imgur.com/a/gnr5r

As always, anything lovey-dovey, like face caressing + slight blushing like in i.imgur.com/sY7CB6d.png is always welcome, good luck everyone and enjoy your weekend.

Requesting Hakodate Omiko dressed as Witch mercy from Overwatch.
Anything else is also fine.

Was this coupon commission finished?

Requesting Chronoire wearing Nero's outfit, similar hairstyle would be cute too imgur.com/5pp953n
Or something cutelewd emphasizing the dfc, Nero's outfit would be good for that since she's kinda busty and it wouldn't fill out
SI stuff is cool too imgur.com/a/Cob9n
Have a good weekend famski

Rozalin wearing Claire Harvey's Hundred battle dress from Hundred (which can be altered to her dress' design), or Priere's cheerleader outfit with adequate bust to match my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg or the cheerleader outfit designed using her dress, please.

Requesting Kagura wearing her yellow jacket outfit, please!

Outfit reference: imgur.com/8IYgnPG

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

Requesting my Kobori in her pajamas, lifting her shirt up to reveal her stellar midriff. Slight underboob is fine, as well.
a.pomf.cat/gsxbzm.jpg
imgur.com/a/K8UAx

Optionally, in preparation for our anniversary on the 27th, I would love to see her wearing an elegant dress for our anniversary date. Have it be POV, with her asking "How does it look, user?". That, or a love confession, also in POV format.

Anything else is fine, cutelewd included.

If it was I don't think he's going to upload it for your viewing pleasure.

Requesting anything cute or tasteful lewd of my lovely Anna in a sweater.

Requesting Nadeko Sengoku please~ It would be cute to see her doing karaoke or eating ice cream! Anything else cute would be cute too, headpats would be really cute (especially if her hat is kept on!)

Requesting anything of Misato Tachibana please, cutelewd is fine. If you want a request that's more specific I would like to see her doing one of these.
- Having a bubble bath and optionally have user walking in on it
- Receiving a new gun as a gift and getting excited about it
- In casual wear for Autumn such as a sweater and jeans

Of course anything else is fine as well.

-Requesting my waifu wearing this flowery-kimono-battle-dress
imgur.com/a/KzoQc
-Alternatively, her wearing her white-black lingerie with the addition or garterbelt or some pantyhose. Some poses to help.
imgur.com/a/fUs3v
-Or her sitting with her back to the wall, knees together, and speaking on a phone with a warm smile.
-Maybe similar to above, in an open-dress-shirt
i.imgur.com/Vx4nBJ2.jpg
-Or just a simple shot of her taking a photo of herself
i.imgur.com/heheaba.jpg

Alternate hairstyles like twintails, himecuts, or ponytails are welcome as well. Bunnysuits are never not an option.

Requesting Kneesocks wearing a wedding dress made of ghosts.

or a mini Kneesocks.

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

hope it's okay

I would love to request Tsubaki Yayoi please, if possible straddling or grinding on a Pakumen doll.

Pakumen - imgur.com/a/s9EeT

Form Izayoi is fine too as is anything else you would like to draw of her, I would appreciate it.

Very cute, good job.

Requesting Tsukimi as a cute elf girl having a carefree stroll through a forest.

Super cute!

Haha that's way more than okay, its awesome! Thank you, I think she's simply adorable like that, she looks great in Tamamo's kimono too and with that pout I need to pat her head. I hope you have a great week!

Cute Uni

That's really cute, I love your style. Ears perhaps a bit too big, but it doesn't detract from the picture.

thank you!
i'm glad you like it! have a great week, too!

Requesting Yuria in any of the following

- barely waking up in the morning, sleepy with bedhead hair
- sitting with my SI similar to this (danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2525787)
- falling asleep on my SI's lap or waist and giving him a slight hug
- wearing only an open soft coat or hoodie. Or a full winter coat outfit if that's more acceptable
- sunbathing on a beach towel next to Alolan Dugtrio or being startled by the short haired one as the other two look confused (i.imgur.com/ZHPJhi1.jpg)

Anything cute or cutelewd is fine

SI ref i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png

Requesting Alisha please.

Anything would be fine as long as it isn't too lewd. I would really like something of her in her outfit on the right, the fancy blue outfit. Still all her outfits are nice so have at it.

Requesting my waifu, Suigintou from Rozen Maiden, like this imgur.com/a/OTFgB

Nothing explicit but cute lood is fine, and don't forget about her doll joints. If you follow the prompt, please spoiler the image.
I hope you have a nice weekend.

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters hugging one of my daughters, please! A happy Polaroid moment, like with Autumn leaves falling would be swell!

imgur.com/a/TsBn3

Alternatively, Mimi grabbing autumn leaves out of the air from a falling tree, please!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Requesting Mizore Shirayuki from Rosario + Vampire, holding a mug and being comfy.

I'd like to request Yozakura sitting under a tree while watching the autumn leaves fall.

WIP, have to go to work
Have a good day guys.

Requesting Chitoge laying in a pile of leaves, or tossing some up into the air. Whatever outfit you want to draw is fine.

Hope you guys are warm, and have a good weekend!

I'd like to request Kobeni wearing any of the comfy winter clothing below, doing cute winter activities like drinking hot chocolate, warming up by a fire, cuddling with user, baking cookies, walking through a gentle snowfall, or anything like that.
>Clothing Reference: imgur.com/a/5GEpC

Or, as a Battle Chatelaine in a pose which shows off either her breasts or legs.
>Chatelaine Reference: i.imgur.com/XaDNNHa.png

Or, a joint request with Tamaki with the two eating cake together.
>Tamaki Reference: i.imgur.com/D3FcvKZ.jpg

Requesting Lavinia to be drawn:

Playing a set of marching tenors
imgur.com/a/X3TGV
Wearing Kneesocks' outfit
imgur.com/a/FuxVp
Dressed as a kunoichi
imgur.com/a/jXxRh

Please and thank you. Have a great weekend!

Since my 25th Birthday falls on a weekday.
Requesting POV of Birdy saying " Looks like I get a cake, and I get to eat him too hu hu hu~" teasing me for my age. or like this!
imgur.com/whbeFIu
Birdy Ref imgur.com/a/cmY90

Or
Requesting Birdy and my SI in one of these risqué Birthday situations.
imgur.com/a/0Vhl5
SI Ref imgur.com/a/OYu35

OR
Giving SI a "come hither look" while wrapped in a ribbon
imgur.com/a/CsYF0
Anything birthday related or action related would really be appreciated, please and thank you.

Requesting Risty wearing this shirt: i.imgur.com/C8yNPb2.jpg

Or her in this outfit: imgur.com/a/2sC60

Or her wearing nothing but a sweater and thighhighs.

Alternatively, her posing/showing off her muscles with Incineroar: imgur.com/a/omOEJ

I liked the cute and simple idea. Not enough of those I don't think.

Now thats a nice wip right there, have fun at work.

My neck hurts but I like it.

Adorable, and you even included the cute blushing from the original and her wings too. Your art's cute, don't put yourself down so much. Thank you very much for the delivery and I hope your Sunday's nice, user.

Requesting RJ please!

Requesting nanodesu!

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
•casting a spell as Rivalrun from the Yuru Yuri series "Magical Girl Mikurun", maybe with a wand while saying "Are you sure she uses this?"
Focus mainly on her delicious midriff
•calmly enjoying the sunrise in flannel pajamas while sipping a cup of coffee
•dressed like Alita/Gally from Battle Angel Alita while handing out candy to Halloween trick or treaters.
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great week!

Will you stop it already, whoever you are.

Requesting Haruhi with a menacing smile while holding an empty pudding cup. Or playing with the huge sword of the fem hero from GS while dressed like her my.mixtape.moe/znxpze.jpg And using any other waifu's hairstyle or something wintery would be really welcome as well.

Requesting my Wanko, I can't think of anything decent this week, so anything cute or cutelewd would be nice.

Requesting Akatsuki!

Khorosho! Thank you for the cute Hibiki!
cute dolphin too

It's coupon. Just report all boats and ignore.

Sorry for the (You), but check your instant messaging app.

t. Gyro

Hello everyone, i'd like to request my Haqua. Anything within reason would be absolutely great! However, if something specific is preferred, i'd love to see her getting ready for the upcoming winter in some warm clothes. Alternatively, it'd be really nice to see her cooking something. Lastly, it'd be really cute to see her in some PJ's getting ready for bed. Thanks!

Stop shitposting.

Really cute! Nitori OR here, I was actually about to re-request! Do you have a name you go by? I don't know if I recognize your art or not but it's really nice! Have a good week to come

I literally don't post outside of requests, but you can believe what you like champ.

If you're real, request every damn week. If you're fake, keep requesting. I'll never give up a chance to draw Red-san.

Maido onajimi~
Shibutoi aku ga~

Requesting my cute tomato Maki, wearing a sukajan jacket, saying "it's got your smell to it~"

Thank you for considering!

Sukajan ref: japanlover.me/kawaii/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Japan-Lover-Me-Store-Sukajan-Souvenir-Jacket-SK668-1024x1024.png

Did the pastebin waifu request idea user ever show up?

straylemon-en.tumblr.com/

You are a faggot

Requesting Minatsu with longer twintails like she has in the manga and wearing an outfit of your choice.
Anything else is fine too, thanks!

?

Rude.

May I have some i-401? Thanks!

Requesting Rika POV sharing hot chocolate with me on a cold night.
I really want to see my waifu cooking for me, or feeding me her food filled with love!
Anything cute is fine too. Or lewd if it's solo/POV.

Requesting Rika POV sharing hot chocolate with me on a cold night.
I really want to see my waifu cooking for me, or feeding me with her food filled with love.
Anything cute is fine too. Or lewd if it's solo/POV.

Requesting my darling waifu Yuzuko warmly dressed out among the falling leaves or anything else autumn themed. Though I'd be happy with mostly anything that isn't lewd.

Requesting anything nice of my darling Miia having cute old fun.

Or perhaps something funny like her looking annoyed at something offscreen while eating a bowl of boiled eggs like (imgur.com/KSZo6aV.jpg)

Or giving a Steelix a hug or a kiss on the cheek like (i.imgur.com/DEpTGo5.jpg

Nice!

Her right foot is oddly positioned, but otherwise great job!

its not that lemon

Requesting my kawaii kanojo Konata!

While I'm okay with anything cute/cutelewd/with SI, a few little topic suggestions:
>Dressed as a ninja - you're free to interpret that how you'd like
>In naked apron
>Catching leaves in a comfy autumn outfit, possibly with SI
>As per each season, cosplaying as your favourite character this season!

And remember, the most important part is having fun!