Glorious nippon honor Samurai avenging eleven maidens for rape slavery

>glorious nippon honor Samurai avenging eleven maidens for rape slavery

>meanwhile comfort women in WWII Japan

Why Japs are so hypocrite in their plot writing?

Fuck off, Sup Forums.

>Why Japs are so hypocrite in their plot writing?
Korea or China? Which one are you?

Fuck off dog eater, no one cares about your shitty bootleg anime.

I'm from Europe weebs

>Ahmed's ass slaves

Nips back then treated most prostitutes better than that so it's not outside the realm of possibility.

Not this part of Europe, keep trying

Prove it.

I bet you're just a filthy flips who had nothing else to do but shitpost

>writing something other than historical non-fiction makes you a hypocrite

check yourself

Sorry, there are more people interested in far eastern WWII than just chinks.

What does one have to do with the other

I assume this means he thinks Toyohisa would be against the mass rape of women.

China. But I'm not OP.

>Shamil's ass slaves

Close call. But not that far.

>still shit talking japan for WW2
is just chinese people

you kill one another 3 take his place

>Implying Toyohisa cares about elf sluts

Toyohisa is a good commander, immediately before they found the rape chamber he barely managed to keep the elf recruits from slaughtering the surrendering soldiers. He gave a direct order, do not kill them it is dishonorable. The moment they found their women being raped that was a dire threat to his command. The elves will not let the humans live after seeing their women raped but he had just given a direct order not to kill them. If he did nothing his men would disregard the order, kill the humans anyway and lose their trust in him. Toyohisa could not allow them to question his judgement so instead he made their feelings his own and slaughtered the humans mercilessly. Not only did this stop a mutiny, he became their champion, he carried out the deepest desires of their hearts. When they think back to this day they will remember it was Toyohisa that gave them freedom, Toyohisa that gave them vengeance and they will follow him to hell.

real life vs. animu

shit happens, soldiers are hard to control

A) The people being raped were on his side.

B) The event you're speaking about happened centuries after the character's death, not concurrent with his life.

>Drifters thread
>ass blasted chinks and gooks
Haha, everytime.

I'm just more surprise that despite being under heavy attack, soldiers decide this is the perfect time to go and have a rape session in their rape dungeon.

Honestly, I'm just more pissed that despite having so people with knowledge of future warfare/technology, the empire still stuck in early-mid medieval level warfare/technology.

>eleven maidens for rape slavery
victims of atrocious crimes

>meanwhile comfort women in WWII Japan
all well-treated volunteers, working for the morale of brave soldiers. nothing reprehensible about that.

>pol

kek, Sup Forums fucking loves the Japs this is something reddit tier fags would say.

Fucking knife-ears deserve it.

Why? You can go fuck yourself if you want to answer with "because they are elves"

INHUMAN

Because it is their sole purpose of existence.

To statisfy the lust of all creatures it comes upon.

Basically because they are elves.