So Roy Moore is still in the lead

is that suppose to be a good thing or a bad thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FUEWcH-6x4g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good. A sexual predator is still better than a democrat

He's kind of too religious (and pervert) but right now anything is better than a dem

Pols hypocrisy summed up perfectly in 2 post.

/ourpedo/ is gonna MAGA

I saw Roy Moore at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Who accuses someone of a crime outside the statue of limitations?
A woman

I believe him to be innocent, however still better than a democrat even if true.

it's true, though.
I prefer him elected (and even if he's removed later, so there will be another republican) than a dem.

Bump, good thing bump.

Got it.
Dem pedos, pizzagate, etc should all be purged. It's pols patriotic duty to expose them and bring to justice.
Conservative pedos we hope get elected cause fuck dems.
>pol logic

you got to love Alabama

Was there any actual proof?
I haven't seen anything other then circumstantial evidence, and thin evidence at that .

we're the salt of the earth

test

Of course he's in the lead. You honestly think a democrat is going to win that seat?

No one gives a shit lad, everyone knows things are going to blow up in a few decades so it's all maneuvering to get the advantage when it happens.

Nice try shill, you aren't a conservative and that fake speech is pathetic, nobody gives a shit about the election except career cocksuckers like mccain who want to keep their ranks full of shit
>shill logic

In a few short weeks, it'll be Senator Roy Moore.

>inb4 Moore wins in a landslide and the media just jumps into calling Alabama a bunch of racist, redneck pedos

Good
He will win
He will rule bama with an iron fist
Thots will be patrolled
White babies will be made
Our enemies will be oppressed
The Jew will be named

we had Bill Clinton as president.

just saying

The Democrat prolly goes after 6 year olds

What do you mean?

Yeah, nobody believes that skank, even if they might be tempted to believe one or more of the others.

>it's a Sup Forums defends a pedophile thread

We’ve been called that for 50 years. It’s not going to hurt our feelings.

I never really even considered how bad you were getting it in the Civil Rights era.

If there's an actual 100% proof then he's out.
Didn't you read what I wrote?

Can you, like, prove it man?

>Sup Forums defends a pedophile thread
>Flag
You're a fucking disgrace

they will do that either way, they won't be happy until alabama is ashes, you should have realized that by now

Apparently establishment mouthpieces and mainstream publications dont have a deathgrip on voters.

It doesn't matter who's in office. It only matters what they do. If Jeffrey Dahmer could get us a white ethnostate where faggots and trannies have to go back into the closet, you can bet your ass I'd vote for him.

Can Sup Forums help me find my friend Ray ? He was in high school in Gadsden, Al. in 1977. He wrote a poem to a girl in her yearbook. I think if we can find him there is a good chance he would like to take credit for his work.

They'll do that anyway bama. Keep on rockin

make a thread about it

Politics; it used to be fairly straightforward- get elected. Now, it seems the only way women could get a voice at the table is to shame their male counterparts into submission.

If the method they use is any sign of their future tactics, we'll likely see more of the same.

I don't want to frame this guy as anything virtuous, but the tactic of waiting THIS LONG to bring about a complaint is very transparent, and is gutless, petty, and underhanded.

It's Pure evil. Perhaps more so than dating teenagers.

So when they lead, these women will likely lead by shaming others.

Not exactly a compelling candidate, and more of a consolation prize for women to bitch about even more.

And it will never end well.

Sup Forums BTFO out of MSM and GOPe on a national stage, and Sup Forums becomes a superpower.

Banging high school girls should be treated like jaywalking or how marijuana possession is dealth with now.

Teen girls love older makes and the older the better.

How long before liberals push for a liberal arts degree as a prerequisite to voter eligibility?

Rural and suburban retards voted Moore

City people voted alabama_democratic_candidate

how is that hypocrisy you stupid fuck they blatantly stated their view

You know what's funny? I've worked with some Republican and Democrat campaign and this is basically how they do databasing and mass messaging. This is not too far from what you'd see if some recruiter sat you in front of a computer doing volunteer shilling.

I'd rather have a guy who did a bad thing in the past but who can advance sound policy than someone who will fuck up the country even more, yeah.

something something Podesta im guessing, ive seen enough of them to know their mating call

"City people voted alabama_democratic_candidate"

no shit Sherlock.

folks go to the city to get turned out because their small town rejected them, they are cattle to the slaughter

prove me wrong

JUDGE ROY LESS

should be his campaign slogan

leftists in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

We don't give a fuck about the msm in bama.. Moore is in no question.. in the 70s finding your daughter a husband started in their teens... so btfo.. morons..

I think the plan is to let him win then kick him out and the governor will appoint a replacement.
He may resign

I feel bad for Democrats you are so disliked and dishonest that you lose to a guy that hits on high school girls. Please get a grip of your party. Getting the same margins you got in Virginia isn't a thing to be proud of when you consider that Ed did slightly better than PT with less than 0.5%.Oh and you Democrats have a senator that his under trial for corruption and underage strippers, another democrat for stalking a teenager, and a democratic donor who had a young black prostitute in his room that was found dead.

christians, unlike postmodernists, believe in forgiveness

alabama is it's on state you know that right

The shills couldn't even use the same color pen.

agreed. a small slap on the wrist for less than stellar behavior. something to publicly embarass people without ruining their life over something that happens all the time.

>Good
>He will win
>He will rule bama with an iron fist
>Thots will be patrolled
>White babies will be made
>Our enemies will be oppressed
>The Jew will be named

I came

>City people

Knee grows

Mitch said they didn't want him but it's too late to run someone else.
So he wins and resigns and the replacement fills out his term
Or they can kick him out

Moore really doesn't give a shit, he's going to be legend for the next 500 years if not longer. He understands the game in the Southeast. They will name bars and drinks after him. That's just how it works.

A rapist or even a serial killer is better than a democrat or a RINO.

Alabama will vote for Moore to give the uniparty a big middle finger

It actually amazes me how scared he makes RINOs and Demonrats. There are dozens of organized shills on every Alabama goodgoybook page demonizing him and liking each others posts to boost them. A good chunk of them are shilling for Doug Jones, very blatantly too. Most of them are out of state yankeefags and transplants.

They're trying so hard to shut him down because they know they don't stand a snowball's chance in hell here.

Lawsuit inbound
Roy “If the thot don’t fit you must acquit” Moore now on the offensive

>Alabama man
He takes care of those

i guess

I read Jones prosectued the bombers in Birmingham and I thought he had some balls. They keep bringing that up. It turns out he just prosecuted some accomplices like 10 years ago or some shit. He had some grandstand that wasn't even taking a risk. It's fucking dumb. Aside from that I don't know anything about him. They have made the conversation about whether it's ok to date 14 year olds.

>christians, unlike postmodernists, believe in forgiveness

no, christians encourage sex with 12 year olders. It's more "pure". No forgiveness necessary.

Not even hatin. I'll vote for Moore. But no need to lie about religion stuff.

>sexual predator who will not touch my rights
vs
>corrupt piece of scum dem who will do everything in his power to infringe on my rights

The lesser evil in the long run is the sexual predator.

There is also exactly zero evidence that he even is a sexual predator.

>voting for a man who broke the law is ok because he supports politics i like

His fate was sealed just with his pro-abortion stance. They have nothing and no one to actually run here which is why they've resorted to purely muckraking and mudslinging.
Luther Strange's campaign was an abomination. I got 10+ anti-Moore letters from his McConnell backed senate group with blatant lies on them. They even took out ads on the radio that took Moore's comments out of context saying he didn't agree with Trump building a wall when his actual comment was just saying we don't need a wall, we need to cut them off from government funding and services. I hate the RINOs here more than anything. On the day of the rope they ought to watch their backs.

Alafag here.. Moore will never resign... If think so you best check his history. If he wins the senate cannot reject him.. the USSC has already rulled that the senate cannot add requirements to seating a senator... he cannot be ousted for behaviour before he was a senator..

He will win.. the MSM and RINOs are in full panic hysteria mode..

Moore trolling is best trolling, he has been shitposting for a long time now

Yeah - I think the fact that most people with cognitive skills have stopped believing anything from the MSM which is why he will win. I think the latest was a 94% distrust in the media reporting.

here is the map of voting

Why drop out, he still leads in polls 49% - 43%

It will be so funny when Moore wins and all the Libtard snowflakes melt again just like when then cunt bitch lost in 2016. Democrats are such fag bags.

As far as I can tell 99.5% of the people shittalking him don't even live in AL. I'm not worried at all, it's just another case of the loud minority (((MSM)))/left and the quiet majority who actually vote.

If this happened to you yesterday why have I read this like 5 different times well over a month ago. Sad.

idk I think that the democrat will win this.

As much as I'm loathe to post le epic XKCD, this was the first thing that came to mind. Congradulations, you've noticed that things happen more often when there are more people nearby.

First prove it happened. Then we'll talk.

he signed my yearbook, and said NOONE WILL EVER BELIEVE YOU

Nope... Moore has it.. no question.. nobody gives a fuck about what the msm says...

hmmm, do you guys idk want to fuck around and get information to see if he did it or not?

Just like Hillary had a 80%+ chance of winning the presidential election?

youtube.com/watch?v=FUEWcH-6x4g

Those areas don't even overlap that much. Sex trafficking is unusually high in fly over states too.

Lol exactly.. hahahahahahah

true, true but we might not know what happens tomorrow.

That's pretty good

Another day another bimbo.. meh... I'm still voting moore.. Doug Jones is a douche...

if democrats and media keep whining about moore it'll only improve his chances in alabama
the smartest thing for them to do is shut the fuck up about it for the next month

Checked

We have a winner!... Yea but they couldn't do that, they are recruiting more MOORE voters with every new bimbo...

Kind of ironic when hippies about the same age as Moore were keeping unwed mothers homes in business in the late 60s & early 70s. And the girls were the same age or younger than the accuser.

My feeling is they managed to just make it a discussion about the age of consent, so it's win win for them.