So what the fuck is Mueller up to?

So what the fuck is Mueller up to?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/11/11/politics/podesta-group-mueller-investigation/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stalling and trying to appear to be doing something useful without angering any faction too much.

He's doing everything in his power to fuck Trump's shit up.

Hopefully it backfires on him, as is so often the case with Trump's enemies.

Checked. Yeah, beware the Trump Curse.

Saving these United States of America from memers like you.

Shills on suicide watch.

Desantis: Did the FBI pay Christopher Steele for the Dossier?
Sessions: I’ll have to direct you to Special Counsel Mueller for that answer

Even though I've begun honestly wonder if Sessions is the right man for the job, I have to say I think his testimony today was admirable outside of it being unclear why he got all testy the first time (the one where that republican guy was drilling him on where's the beef).

James Kelso pointed out something interesting this evening. Apparently the governor of Alabama had the power to reschedule the special election, which means effectively Moore could drop out if it turns out he was indeed mixed up with some bad news; in this circumstance, Jeff Sessions could run in his place and go back to his job in the Senate where he has a pretty good track record to continue, allowing somebody more aggressive to take his place as AG. And that saves face for everybody involved. Interesting potential alternative time line.

Being the very same corrupt piece of vile shit he has been this ENTIRE CENTURY. The fuck is wrong with you retards? You think the last 18 years never happened and Mueller was just shit out of a clean DOJ vagina?

He's a bad guy, so probably panicking.

Oh, over 1000 sealed indictments. Pretty high up there, eh?

Exactly. All the shit you read on here about Mueller really being Trump's guy is complete horseshit. D&C at its finest.

Woah. A nation with over 300 million people has over 1000 sealed indictments across the country. Really activating my almonds mate.

Sessions is "playing his part". Just wait.

I swear this number keeps increasing every time someone mentions it. I'm inclined to believe it's fucking nothing.

It's nice to think that, but nobody's going to wait forever on nothing but some nice implications in some of the answers.

Not much I can do beyond waiting anyhow.

Given those public servants who inquired to AG Sessions today about possible U1 and CF investigations, it's beginning more and more to appear that those most concerned with answering OP's question are those whom likely wish they never pounded the drums of muh special council so heavily as they did.

probably playing the game. trying to get that retirement beach house in Aruba comped.

>spend a decade leading the fbi and its 9/11 investigation
>muslims did it
seems legit

lubing up jr’s asshole

ticktock

It's really quite amazing. The man has been present and failed at ever defining moment of this century.

Living in pol's minds for free. Tick tock.

Making lots of money...

I had honestly forgotten until someone said Ferris Bueller earlier.

Mueller a double agent? Playing the part of a swamp creature and keeping tabs for patriotic elements of the deep state?

Using Sessions as a decoy would be effective. Have the swamp think Mueller is on their side while they put the screws to Sessions. Maybe Trump and Mueller plan to go after the swamp for what they are doing to Sessions right now. If you're blackmailing the standing AG that's a death sentence. Maybe they figured it was easier to have the swamp commit new crimes than to prosecute them on old ones that have been 'modified' beyond prosecution.

Purely speculating.

Interesting theory.

You aren't purely speculating. You are providing damaged people mental options. We are in the midst of a psyop. Law abiding, tax paying, normies are literally being assaulted and victimized with propaganda. They are being used, they are being abused. This is literally FELONY ASSAULT being perpetrated on AMERICAN CITIZENS, by the US GOVERNMENT

Keep shakin, "m8".

That's the point, bub.

cnn.com/2017/11/11/politics/podesta-group-mueller-investigation/index.html